Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package (873 Views)

We Sell Repair And Install 10KVA Inverter…contact Us@ Tel: + (234)810-403-6736, / 10kva Inverter 350k / 10kva Inverter Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by renewable1(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Solar power system is becoming popular in this part of the world. Many Nigerians are now accepting this technology because of information and sensitization.

Today I'll like to speak briefly about a 10kva system. We have a 10kva system with complete 2.5kw solar modules for One million three hundred and sixty five thousand naira only. This price was too good to be true to so many persons that have idea about solar power system. A prospective clients contacted me and said Bro my friend said this 10kva package is a scam because if the price, and I laughed out loud.

People would always criticize what they don't understand especially in Nigeria. I told him yeah, your friend may be right in a way but he's not updated with the industry. So I educated him about the 10kva system and what made the price that cheap.

Over the years, most inverter companies such as luminous, sukam, genus, mpower, and many others only produces 10kva inverter that can only be driven by 8 ,12 and 15 batteries. And to charge this number of batteries via solar you'll need huge numbers of solar panels, hence the price is always very expensive. To install a 10kva/180v system meaning you'll need 15 pieces of 200AH batteries and for effective charging you'll require at least 30 pieces of 300w solar panels and a 180v MPPT solar charge controller among other accessories, before you know what's happening you've spent close to 4.5M naira.. You see, that's huge.

But here we are today, technology has taken a new leaf, we are improving on a daily basis, companies now came up with new 10kva/48v system ( each battery is 12v, so for a 48v inverter you'll need 4 pieces of 12v batteries I.e 4×12=48v ).
You see the entire cost for running this new 10kva/48v system is less because it requires minimum of 4 batteries. And if I'm to use 4 pieces of 200AH batteries I might decide to use 10 pieces of 250/300w solar panels for effective charging of my battery bank.. Hence, total cost of installation should be within 1.4M and 1.5M as against the 10kva/180v system of 4.5M.

I hope this explanation helps, so when you see a 10kva/48v solar package for 1.5M for instance you won't say it's a scam.. It's real my people

If you're interested in this 10kva system with 2.5kw solar array kindly send us a dm via watsapp on the link below.
Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2020
renewable1:
Solar power system is becoming popular in this part of the world. Many Nigerians are now accepting this technology because of information and sensitization.

Today I'll like to speak briefly about a 10kva system. We have a 10kva system with complete 2.5kw solar modules for One million three hundred and sixty five thousand naira only. This price was too good to be true to so many persons that have idea about solar power system. A prospective clients contacted me and said Bro my friend said this 10kva package is a scam because if the price, and I laughed out loud.

People would always criticize what they don't understand especially in Nigeria. I told him yeah, your friend may be right in a way but he's not updated with the industry. So I educated him about the 10kva system and what made the price that cheap.

Over the years, most inverter companies such as luminous, sukam, genus, mpower, and many others only produces 10kva inverter that can only be driven by 8 ,12 and 15 batteries. And to charge this number of batteries via solar you'll need huge numbers of solar panels, hence the price is always very expensive. To install a 10kva/180v system meaning you'll need 15 pieces of 200AH batteries and for effective charging you'll require at least 30 pieces of 300w solar panels and a 180v MPPT solar charge controller among other accessories, before you know what's happening you've spent close to 4.5M naira.. You see, that's huge.

But here we are today, technology has taken a new leaf, we are improving on a daily basis, companies now came up with new 10kva/48v system ( each battery is 12v, so for a 48v inverter you'll need 4 pieces of 12v batteries I.e 4×12=48v ).
You see the entire cost for running this new 10kva/48v system is less because it requires minimum of 4 batteries. And if I'm to use 4 pieces of 200AH batteries I might decide to use 10 pieces of 250/300w solar panels for effective charging of my battery bank.. Hence, total cost of installation should be within 1.4M and 1.5M as against the 10kva/180v system of 4.5M.

I hope this explanation helps, so when you see a 10kva/48v solar package for 1.5M for instance you won't say it's a scam.. It's real my people

If you're interested in this 10kva system with 2.5kw solar array kindly send us a dm via watsapp on the link below.

Please I need a combination to power my laptop uninterrupted. My job is online based.

What are the capacity of battery and panels I will need? And what are the value sir?

You can reach me on ikennoruka80@gmail.com

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Romoss Powerbanks Warehouse- 1st in Nigeria / Hauwei Y9 Prime 2019 3 Weeks Old Available For Sale / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.