Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package (1935 Views)

Brand New Korean Perkins Soundproof 10KVA To 500KVA Generators / Xmas Promo 10kva Inverter Combo / Neat 10kva Luminous Sine Wave Inverter 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by renewable1(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Solar power system is becoming popular in this part of the world. Many Nigerians are now accepting this technology because of information and sensitization.

Today I'll like to speak briefly about a 10kva system. We have a 10kva system with complete 2.5kw solar modules for One million three hundred and sixty five thousand naira only. This price was too good to be true to so many persons that have idea about solar power system. A prospective clients contacted me and said Bro my friend said this 10kva package is a scam because if the price, and I laughed out loud.

People would always criticize what they don't understand especially in Nigeria. I told him yeah, your friend may be right in a way but he's not updated with the industry. So I educated him about the 10kva system and what made the price that cheap.

Over the years, most inverter companies such as luminous, sukam, genus, mpower, and many others only produces 10kva inverter that can only be driven by 8 ,12 and 15 batteries. And to charge this number of batteries via solar you'll need huge numbers of solar panels, hence the price is always very expensive. To install a 10kva/180v system meaning you'll need 15 pieces of 200AH batteries and for effective charging you'll require at least 30 pieces of 300w solar panels and a 180v MPPT solar charge controller among other accessories, before you know what's happening you've spent close to 4.5M naira.. You see, that's huge.

But here we are today, technology has taken a new leaf, we are improving on a daily basis, companies now came up with new 10kva/48v system ( each battery is 12v, so for a 48v inverter you'll need 4 pieces of 12v batteries I.e 4×12=48v ).
You see the entire cost for running this new 10kva/48v system is less because it requires minimum of 4 batteries. And if I'm to use 4 pieces of 200AH batteries I might decide to use 10 pieces of 250/300w solar panels for effective charging of my battery bank.. Hence, total cost of installation should be within 1.4M and 1.5M as against the 10kva/180v system of 4.5M.

I hope this explanation helps, so when you see a 10kva/48v solar package for 1.5M for instance you won't say it's a scam.. It's real my people

If you're interested in this 10kva system with 2.5kw solar array kindly send us a dm via watsapp on the link below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by healthserve(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Saved

1 Like

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by ogb5(m): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2019
renewable1:
Solar power system is becoming popular in this part of the world. Many Nigerians are now accepting this technology because of information and sensitization.

Today I'll like to speak briefly about a 10kva system. We have a 10kva system with complete 2.5kw solar modules for One million three hundred and sixty five thousand naira only. This price was too good to be true to so many persons that have idea about solar power system. A prospective clients contacted me and said Bro my friend said this 10kva package is a scam because if the price, and I laughed out loud.

People would always criticize what they don't understand especially in Nigeria. I told him yeah, your friend may be right in a way but he's not updated with the industry. So I educated him about the 10kva system and what made the price that cheap.

Over the years, most inverter companies such as luminous, sukam, genus, mpower, and many others only produces 10kva inverter that can only be driven by 8 ,12 and 15 batteries. And to charge this number of batteries via solar you'll need huge numbers of solar panels, hence the price is always very expensive. To install a 10kva/180v system meaning you'll need 15 pieces of 200AH batteries and for effective charging you'll require at least 30 pieces of 300w solar panels and a 180v MPPT solar charge controller among other accessories, before you know what's happening you've spent close to 4.5M naira.. You see, that's huge.

But here we are today, technology has taken a new leaf, we are improving on a daily basis, companies now came up with new 10kva/48v system ( each battery is 12v, so for a 48v inverter you'll need 4 pieces of 12v batteries I.e 4×12=48v ).
You see the entire cost for running this new 10kva/48v system is less because it requires minimum of 4 batteries. And if I'm to use 4 pieces of 200AH batteries I might decide to use 10 pieces of 250/300w solar panels for effective charging of my battery bank.. Hence, total cost of installation should be within 1.4M and 1.5M as against the 10kva/180v system of 4.5M.

I hope this explanation helps, so when you see a 10kva/48v solar package for 1.5M for instance you won't say it's a scam.. It's real my people

If you're interested in this 10kva system with 2.5kw solar array kindly send us a dm via watsapp on the link below.

Using 4 batteries with a 10kva inverter does not make sense to me. The battery capacity will be too low and it will drain off within a short time on the heavy load that the 10kva inverter can power.

4 Likes

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by renewable1(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2019
ogb5:

Using 4 batteries with a 10kva inverter does not make sense to me. The battery capacity will be too low and it will drain off within a short time on the heavy load that the 10kva inverter can power.
You mustn't load your inverter completely sir, this is where must people get it wrong. You have a 1.5kva inverter and you want a load of 1200w on it, that system won't serve for long it will crash. With good batteries it won't get drained at all. For better performance and longevity of your system don't load it beyond 50%

1 Like

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by Heavenschild: 5:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Doesnt make logical sense to have a 10kva/48v.
You will have a lower autonomy or back up time and if you decide to reduce your load capacity then what's the point of getting a 10kva in the first place ..Why not go for a lesser capacity.

50% of a 10kva would be 5kva...so why spend more on getting a 10kva that you will end up under utilizing and obviously a 10kva/48v would be more expensive than a 5kva/48v even though they would end up using same charge controller and panels.

[Qquote author=renewable1 post=82215335]
You mustn't load your inverter completely sir, this is where must people get it wrong. You have a 1.5kva inverter and you want a load of 1200w on it, that system won't serve for long it will crash. With good batteries it won't get drained at all. For better performance and longevity of your system don't load it beyond 50%[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by naijadrivablog: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
renewable1:

You mustn't load your inverter completely sir, this is where must people get it wrong. You have a 1.5kva inverter and you want a load of 1200w on it, that system won't serve for long it will crash. With good batteries it won't get drained at all. For better performance and longevity of your system don't load it beyond 50%

Why have a 10kva when I can't give it the load of a 10kva

1 Like

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Do you have any idea of a fridge I can use on my 1.5KVA solar powered inverter? I have two batteries and Two 250W Mono and Two 300W Poly solar panels. I'm scared of running my smallest fridge on the inverter. I have 24/7 electricity with this inverter but I'm forced to still on Generator to power my refrigerator.
Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by renewable1(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2019
nineone:
Do you have any idea of a fridge I can use on my 1.5KVA solar powered inverter? I have two batteries and Two 250W Mono and Two 300W Poly solar panels. I'm scared of running my smallest fridge on the inverter. I have 24/7 electricity with this inverter but I'm forced to still on Generator to power my refrigerator.
Yes, we have a freezer and refrigerator with power output of 65 to 80w that will run conveniently on the system without you noticing any changes in the backup time. Call us 08159908317
Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by felixawe(m): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2019
renewable1:

overloading the system is a bad management cullture that can damage the unit,.. Am rocking my mtn y'llow box. Managing the load is d rule of the game
Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by jpphilips(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20
You got a 10kva inverter just to load it with 4 batteries? what happened to 2.4kva if you really wanted to save cost, you are not making sense pls. Except of course you are getting over 30 panels so you have excess supply during the day while you operate low key in the Night, either ways its not coming cheap, infact what you proposed is not cheap but a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Misconception About 10kva Inverter Package by jameslojohn(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21
By your estimate of this system, and principles of acid battery 200 X 48 v = 9600 watt 9.6 kwh, because it's an acid battery you will have to use 50% discharge which is 4800 watt 4.8 kwh so for the system design to be efficient inverter should not be more than 5kva which translates to 4000 watt or below that. The mistake you installers always do is not given your potential customers the total information regarding the system design. The best part of any solar system design is load and backup time, even if is lithium battery which you can discharge upto 80% 10 kwh battery should don't be design with a 10 KVA inverter because it will not be an efficient system. A solar system design is base energy loads, backup time, and budget that is your your customers we also be complaining after installation that system does not last more than 2 to 3 hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land At Nasarawa State Very Close To Abuja / Executive 7 Bed Room duplex At Akins Estate Ajah Lekki. / Hot Promo: Buy Westwood Park Estate 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Lekki Lagos Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.