Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? (547 Views)

How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Greetings,

There is alot of belief that man can create the weather rather in this case the Whiteman. This weather machine is called HAARP, and recently certain Blacks in the U.S and in Africa on social media have been blaming the disaster which happened to the Bahamas by hurricane Dorian on HAARP. The reasons they give for this conspiracy is that the hurricane moved slower than its normal rate of speed which is about 10 mph. Hurricane Dorian slowed down as it approached the island nation of the Bahamas to about the rate of 1 mph or about .5 km per hour. Also another evidence given by the consparicists is that the hurricane hovered over the island for more than 40 hours which is highly unusual. The hurricane headed for South Florida and then suddenly turned out to sea like it was being directed some say, again unisual. The result was devastating which surmounted to about 90 percent of the buildings obliberated, waters were 6 feet high in some places and many people were swept out to sea including children. To make matters worse the US has denied many fleeing Bahamas access to the US.

My humble opinion is based always in the spirit world. The first thing I did was research satanic activity upon the island. Because I know natural disasters are Allah's way of issuing punishment to man for satanic worship. You would be amazed how much satanic worship is happening all over the world on a daily basis. And what did I find? A high amount of missing children upon this island nation full of black people. There were at least 5 children missing in March of 2019. There is more throughout the year and reports is not that they meet with accidents yet were abducted. Some reports of women luring children into vehicles. Now there is hardly any room to go missing on an island unless one is swept out to sea yet none of the reports involve sea accidents. So only one conclusion is to be made and that is a child kidnapping ring operates in those islands.

Now the question is does the word of Allah speak to these incidents and His response? Yes.

Hosea 4:19 The wind wraps them in its wings, And they will be ashamed because of their sacrifices.

Even if HAARP played a part in this disaster Allah is the ultimate controller. For Allah even brings ones enemies against them when they have seriously violated his laws. Blacks worldwide despite so called racism have serious entanglements with Caucasians from being in brotherhoods with them and including marrying them into the bloodline. The Freemasonry which is responsible for most of the satanic worship on Earth, a secret pagan order of the Church, is a black invention. You can't be in the Illumanti without being a Freemason because even the Illumanti is a Black invention. Fertility rites which includes child sacrifice was an invention of ancient Black people who taught this Satanism to other races. So the cry of White Supremacy is done the loudest by satanic groups of Blacks who are routinely involved with Whites and other races in all sorts of abominations condemned by Allah. They will tell you about the secret HAARP machine yet keep secret of the pedophiles in Black churches. They will not expose parts of their cult involved in satanic criminal activities yet will cry White Supremacy every chance they get. Nor will they reveal Allah's truth of the Flat Earth and the Dome roof He placed above.

I must insist you serve Allah and not Black Supremacy. And fear not White Supremacy yet fear satanic worship because that is the true enemy of the Black race.

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by eTECTIV: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Who b dis one

1 Like

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
eTECTIV:
Who b dis one

No one can dispute the truth even if it makes you uncomfortable.

Jeffery Epstein island is in the Caribbean an island called St. James.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHTAeUIlnRM
Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
To prove that there is a connection between Blacks and Arabs in the business of human trafficking poor Blacks just look at the evidence. Under Barack Obama Lybia was attacked and Quadaffi killed. Lybia was a thriving place for Africans oppressed in inner African nations by their own brethren. Then to make matters worse cults of Africans began advertising maid jobs and trips to Europe towards a better life. Instead of this promise people were being set up along the traveling routes where Arabs were told to wait. These people were then turned into slaves and sold on the open market. This was done by cults of Africans charging their brethren fees to escape poverty in their countries.

Lots of Africans in bed and I mean literally with Arabs same as with the Caucasians. They have bloodline ties with them and Freemasonic brotherhood.

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Once you download the truth of the Bachwezi legends you will change your paradigm. There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path. Bloodlines Matters More Than Racial Categories created artificially by moving people one place and another via slavery and human trafficking.

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Early Child Development

Pedophiles attacking the human mind at the most vulnerable stage
Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Greetings,

The wrath of Allah is real. The demons ruling this Earth have effectively through their satanic churches turned you away from Allah's signs. Yet Allah's judgement is the only justice the people oppressed will ever receive.

Here is the city of Houston an entire city under water for days. The storm lingered over the city for days dropping thousands of gallons of water. Do you think this was HAARP? Do you think the Whiteman would drown out his own city? Are we that ignorant? Houston is one of the biggest cities in the world for child sacrifice and satanic activity. The mayor of the town was an open Sodomite forcing churches to accept sodomy. Allah's judgement by weather is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXmekq3bTM

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 1:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Child sacrifice is very common throughout the world. What people calling HAARP is really early natural disaster weather detecting systems because really man is subject to the Gods and not the other way around.

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Allah does punish with weather.

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
The one God does control the weather.

Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? by Tootruthful: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2019

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 

Leviticus 20:2
Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 

Leviticus 20:3
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 

Leviticus 20:4
And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 

Leviticus 20:5
Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. 

1 Kings 11:7
Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 

2 Kings 23:10
And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech. 

Jeremiah 32:35
And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

The kingdom of darkness is real

(1) (Reply)

Sin Can Never Take A Man To Hell / Understand The Bible In Less Than 30 Minutes (by Truthunedited) / Corona Virus Updates: Man Of God, Pastor Chris Prays Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.