Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder (2189 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Made4naijalove: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abby Chioma, the founder of The Boob Movement took to her Instagram page to share this raunchy photo of herself posing in only her bra and panties and wrote:

'I'm the kinda girl you can take home to your mom, but I'll give you a Mouth Gig on the way there.

source :

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Made4naijalove: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by restore8(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
yaf mad!!!

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why are these girls doing advert, na hin I see Genevieve too lying down naked for IG, wetin them dey find gan

1 Like

Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Emmytrill(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Marry this one, u carry igbese! cry
Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Even with all her makeup , she still look like part of midnight sacrifice in the thick forest....

Anyway, you will see your kind

1 Like

Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
What is the benefit of keeping this woman?
Re: I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Why are these girls doing advert, na hin I see Genevieve too lying down naked for IG, wetin them dey find gan
Sponsors. Havent you heard them PROUDLY say, "my boob/ass is my selling point"

My brother market must to move.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / This Is Intelligence... See How This Boy Produce Electricity With Only Pawpaw / My Fiancé Prefers My First Name As Surname For Our Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.