Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Need Help On The Correct Use Of ''will And Would '' And 'may And Might''. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help On The Correct Use Of ''will And Would '' And 'may And Might''. (232 Views)

Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / Stop Saying "Up Nepa", This Is The Correct English To Use / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On The Correct Use Of ''will And Would '' And 'may And Might''. by foleskay(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please I need English experts opinion here. How can one use the phrase 'might and may'' and will' and would' in the right context that won't cause any confusion or grammatical error. Please scholars in the house enlighten me!!

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session Now Out!!! / FACT CHECK: Is BUK Off-grid Hybrid Solar Power Plant The Largest In Africa? / Please How Do I Check Admission Status For LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.