Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers (25894 Views)

INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by AgencyReport: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja, on Wednesday, ruled on Atiku Abubakar’s petitions on the use of smart card readers by INEC, Igbere TV reports.

The five-man panel of justices said the petitions were not generic, adding that the matter had already been resolved against the 2nd respondent (INEC).

Chairman of the panel, Justice Mohammed Garba, thereafter, called on other members of the panel to give their decision on the matter.

Igbere TV reports that the remaining four members of the panel acknowledged their agreement to the rulings (gave by the chairman).

http://igberetvnews.com/977003/tribunal-rules-on-atikus-petition-on-inecs-use-of-card-readers/

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by cathodekazim: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku will cum through the nose today

Ftc be that

I dedicate my FTC to the Atiku is cumming with his nose squad.

Without doubt, you guys will wail till 2031

Osinbajo/El Rufai for 2024

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lets END IT NOW
"LIKE" FOR ATIKU
" Share" for buhari

149 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by driand(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019

Please what exactly does this mean,.. Has buhari won at the tribunal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Rakitic004: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Uglyaddy: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg let them sack this dullard.....Naija is in comatose right now.
And of he wins at the tribunal,come 2023,he will be the worst president ever in this country.
A man that lack vision,wisdom and forthsight.
A man who sees cows more important than humans.
The million jobs promised,leading the war against BH in his bedroom with Aisha.

BUHARI IS A DULLARD,AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
flantro:
Discover how you can make over N250,000 every term from schools around you as they resume for a new academic session. This information is 100% Free (TakeNote)

You can send free School Info on WhatsApp to receive the details for free via 0 9 0 2 3 1 0 1 9 2 6

""

Make the money for yourself first

28 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by simonlee(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
The way this tribunal is announcing this judgment, i now understand why those lawyers were sleeping! undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by zogon(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Just like with the election results, seems it might take up to 3 days or more to finally announce the verdict

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
They should just gv the final ruling na
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by RexTramadol1: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Systemic approach

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by moscobabs(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
PMB 4

Atiku 1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Akanoaaa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
I see something coming
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is the most worthless election petition I've seen in a long time. Infact, payment damages should be awarded against Atiku for wasting the time of the honourable court and that of the whole country.

#AtikuBusted

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by iamjavadem(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari and Atiku just putting up a show and wasting our time, shio.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Charmingrascal(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is Cumming.

Ye who stone me

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Uniportadmision: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chai this people wan finish oga Atiku.

We already know the final verdict now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Bruno1003(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
They should just gv the final ruling na

Check sahara reporters...buhari won�
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by milkyworld(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na dem!
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by dryakson(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
We're watching
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dem wan distract us with grammar
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Trutherme: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
I pity those who are looking for justice in this Country Nigeria.

I am ready to tell them that the National Stadium is for sale.

And that I am the owner cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Cherrybae(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thank God Atiku is winning Nigeria shall be great again. Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Kingjames(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Akanoaaa:
I see something coming
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by PussyKing(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Kingjames(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Akanoaaa:
I see something coming
hope not what am thinking
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by akilo1: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is Atiku coming? grin
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by puredigital(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s Forex Policy Is Growing Remittance Into Nigeria / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / Betta Edu: Suspension Of A Minister Is A Rare Occurrence In Nigeria - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.