Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch (37188 Views)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Deleted / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by kaymoney52: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
THE SCHOOL HAS JUST UPDATED THE SCHOOL WEBSITE WITH THE NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR THE ND PROGRAMF. IF YOU ARE AMONG THE STUDENT THAT SEAT FOR THE POST UTM RUSH NOW AND CHECK UR NAME IN THE SCHOOL PORTAL. AND FOR THOSE WHO'S NAME IS NOT LOCATED IN THE 1ST THERE IS STILL HOPE CONTACT THIS LINE ASAP. 08038769005 AND 2nd LIST WILL BE OUT SHORTLY.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by muyicus: 4:25am On Oct 29, 2010
Let us knw fr u where to check d list, cos nothin like dat on their website.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by GBAGAUN1(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2010
cant find the link too
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by lollidam91(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
Una won kill person 4 here
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by SONIALY(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dis no be April ooo! Y una dey giv us october fool now?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by sampo4eva(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
hope this guyz re not scammers cos i meet with an H.O.D yasterday nd she told me the list will be out 2 weeks to this time so i wonder which list this guy is talking about, my advise to fellow nairalanders is that u guyz gatz to be carefull oooo if u wana knw any info abt the school admission u beta go straight to the school.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by tunnex190: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
This is to inform those that are yet to be admitted that they should go online www.polyibadan.edu.ng to check their admission status. You all urge to check it on Thursday or Friday to know your admission status. This information is strictly for both HND and OND Full-time students. Good luck.

For more information please contact these lines: 07037115521, 08077086760

N.B:
This is the last batch.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by DrAbana(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by NECOEXAMS(f): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
call us
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by DrAbana(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by azeezfatai(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
am happy to announce to ur hearing that poly ibadan now run DPP program (daily part time programme) it is equivalent to daily full time except in two aspect...
first its been run by CEC
second i guess its fees will be a bit higher than daily full time.
every other thing is equivalent to daily full time.
i as well think poly is doing this to enhance their internally generated revenue...
the form is out and its closing by nov 28.
requirement:
-candidate must satusfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2014/2015 academic session.
-candidate who have sat for post utme of poly ibadan n are interested can now apply for any course of their choice via the school website.
for more info...call hayzee computer 08037586863
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by azeezfatai(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
(strictly for those that didn't meet up with the cut off mark)
am happy to announce to ur hearing that poly ibadan now run DPP program (daily part time programme) it is equivalent to daily full time except in two aspect... first its been run by CEC second i guess its fees will be a bit higher than daily full time. every other thing is equivalent to daily full time. i as well think poly is doing this to enhance their internally generated revenue... the form is out and its closing by nov 28. requirement: -candidate must satusfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2014/2015 academic session. -candidate who have sat for post utme of poly ibadan n are interested can now apply for any course of their choice via the school website. payment: if u have written their post utme ...you will obtain the form for 3k into any course of ur choice... else u use 8k to obtain a fresh form duration: 2years access...u have access to everything full time have access to...hostel n the like. for more info...call hayzee computer 08037586863
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch by dedynamiccom: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT POST UTME/SCREENING FORM FOR THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN IS OUT.
ALSO HND FORM {FULL TIME} HND FORM {PARTTIME} AND ND FORM {PARTTIME} , PRELIM FORM, IJMB, DPP FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. CONTACT DE-DYNAMIC CONCEPTS ON 07086928909, 08134477294. BESIDE BLOCK E, ORISUN HALL OF RESIDENCE, THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN.
ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO SERVE U BETTER

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) / FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.