Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Memoir To A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memoir To A Celebrity (154 Views)

Dress Like A Celebrity / These 11 Signs Shows That You Will Be A Celebrity In Future / See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memoir To A Celebrity by NLSavage: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
I held you in high regard. You showed talent and artistry. You even use a freedom fighter (Fela) pattern of music, going as far as blending it with new age music. Guy what you did just portrayed you as being prideful and Fela was not that.
https://www.nairaland.com/5410773/burna-boy-refunds-fans-ticket?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoqvyemY3dbJEIJ

Please apologize for that. I even feel like it's a stunt but this does not sound like a good publicity stunt.
From your ur loyal fan

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Amazon&itunes Card@good Rate!!! / Awosika Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On Rural-migration / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.