Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (143910 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Famousbabe(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
A Nigerian artist/painter is being slammed by Nigerian social media over her crazy method of advertising her artwork.

The beautiful lady always advertises with her braless boobs. This has made Nigerian women and men to criticize her.

She describes herself as:

"Most patronized painter
Braless Girl, I burnt my bra
Lover of cucumber.
Am a certified painter"

See some of the reactions:

chocolate18.9: "The fact that women can't respect themselves anymore baffles me,how about respecting your family name. Haba!"

darealtunapy02: "Just imagine. That’s someone’s mother to be. Awon oloshi."

cynthia__ujah: "It's quite a shame"

pablo1_ofafrica: "For Fame!! Wicked Generation"

ngisontop: "I'm shaming for your unborn generation"

_izzken: "Man go still marry this one oooo... Chai we men dey try aswearugad"

But she seems not bothered. In one of the videos, she said:

"I don blow with this video them go repost them go tire."

But some feel there is nothing wrong with her choice of advert.
Watch the videos after the cut and see more reactions

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SG3nvp3i9/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-of-braless-painter-advertising.html?m=1

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Famousbabe(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
See more reactions

Watch the videos HERE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis girl wan resemble Chioma. ...Chioma is not stingy at all with her thing....like some people here do...

I wish her well....do think she's advertising her artwork or she is advertising her both packages...

Madam, whichever one your dey advertise , you go sell o!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by twhy111(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Attention is all she needed and she's getting it. Forget those tongue bashing her, most would still slide into her DM

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by drezzyx(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Her selling point

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Easybela(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin all na adverts,the most important thing is that something must be sold grin. If the art work fails ,the substitute must go grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by amBlessing(f): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
embarassed tongue [right][/right] This is Nigeria, that's the only way to gain people's attention embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
drezzyx:
Her selling point
Exactly. The artwork is just for style. The boobs whats for show

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by drezzyx(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
We are all talking about marketing .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by tooth4tooth: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some people blasting her still support BBNAIJA. Hypocrisy stinks angry angry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by YorubaKing: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis lady again.. the other day, na okpa... now this? Why boobs? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nuclear99(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hoe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
That's why the world needs Imes

In the empire of the great Imes, this rubbish will never sell to the virtuous men dwelling in the empire.

The men in the empire are pure. They also have desires but they seek to satisfy their urges in ways acceptable to the great law and not on perverse ways.

The men in that empire seek out virtuous women and not women are close to being mad with the way they display themselves.

The men in the empire hate women like this. This sh!t is disgusting to them. They regard the one who does this as despicable and avoid her like a plague.

So in the great empire of Imes, all what this lady was doing will not sell there so depraved people like this have no place on the empire.

That's aside the fact that the emperor will not condone this and will order that this act of immorality be curbed!

No place for madness in the empire of the great Emperor Imes.

indeed, the world needs Imes and indeed, the men of the world need to emulate the men dwelling on the empire of Imes.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! We await ur cominggrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Inerepamo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
go tell that to who cares
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Famousbabe(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by showafrica(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Very soon una go see am for bbnaija
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
Unless she has made a video where she was actually painting...I don't think she can paint...probably gets paintings from some guy/lady just to show her laps, shake breasts and talk dirty for DMs from "big boys" grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
If those tires as flat as they are haven't been used to breastfeed a child, then I reserve my comment. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Unless she has made a video where she was actually painting...I don't think she can paint...probably gets paints from some guy/lady just to show her laps, shake breasts and talk dirty for DMs from "big boys" grin
Even if im a "big boy" i wont patronize wink She didnt advertise well. Not the painting and for sure not the boobs. She doesnt fit the artist role though but who knows.
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
The mentality of some ladies baffles me, a lot of them believe their body surely has a role to play in their success, now this lady is skilled but she still thinks that won't do without her body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
Even if im a "big boy" i wont patronize wink She didnt advertise well. Not the painting and for sure not the boobs. She doesnt fit the artist role though but who knows.
Yea. I agree. The ads are very bland and desperate. But she has got a good figure, and some bonus for breast lovers... grin

However the tastelessness of the marketing, will have a negative impact on the pricing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
The mentality of some ladies baffles me, a lot of them believe their body surely has a role to play in their success, now this lady is skilled but she still thinks that won't do without her body.
That's because quite a lot have achieved success via body for ground...

E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Yea. I agree. The ads are very bland and desperate. But she has got a good figure, and some bonus for breast lovers... grin

However the tastelessness of the marketing, will have a negative impact on the pricing cheesy
Thats the thing with marketing. Even if theres supply, as long as demand is low, price is low also. Good quality goods get the highest sales . Too bad sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by 40secondsMan: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
Thats the thing with marketing. Even if theres supply, as long as demand is low, price is low also. Good quality goods get the highest sales . Too bad sha.

Hmmm...sounds like something you lifted from your economics textbook tongue
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
your head de there
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
40secondsMan:

Hmmm...sounds like something you lifted from your economics textbook tongue
grin How i hate that subject. Though demand and supply were easy topics. Had to offer the subject though
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Seunfunmi21(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wow!..nice nice..I love her tits and her marketing strategy..
Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2019
I decree that she remains USELESS all her life.
It's her WISH, so may it be unto her as she wishes...

Issssssseeeeeeeeee....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.