Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

"I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh (3744 Views)

I Can Do Worse Than Will Smith Did For My Son”, Tonto Dikeh Affirms (pictures) / I’m Already Tired Of Life, Please Take Care Of My Son’- Tonto Dikeh Begs Her Ex / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Amagite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Controversial Nollywood, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to appreciate her ex-boyfriend, jeweller, Malivelihood A.K.A Michael Awujoola.

She revealed the tattoo at her neck was done because of him and that she regrets that he is not the father of her son Andre.

"The tattoo at The back of my next ❤..
I really was in Love, Dammit...
The REAL MRX, We sure had so much fun..
GOD BLESS YOUR HOME,YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY...
EVERYDAY I REGRET WHY KING AINT YOURS��
#EX APPRECIATION DAY
" She wrote.

Malivelihood moved on to Deola Smart, his now fiancee, daughter of senator Adeyemi Smart, after he broke up with Tonto. 

Watch the video she posted here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/09/i-regret-why-my-ex-boyfriend-didnt-father-my-son-tonto-dikeh-appreciates-malivelihood.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Aonkuuse(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
So why are you telling us now you have lost your relevance go and sit down aunty

7 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by hammerVJ: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
It is not too late, pop over and make it right.

no regret!

I am sure he has not run out of sperm.

8 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by b3llo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
This woman again!!! Bros Churchill come and carry your kaya

5 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Praizenews: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
She miss him
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Aboks(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
old stock abeg make we hear something

1 Like

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by garetz: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Same way he will be thanking God he never fathered any child with you

8 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
From Tonto Dike to Senator’s daughter... It’s like selling your Ekuke dog to buy Pitbull. That’s divine Upliftment.

9 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by DarkJeddi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
He can help you to Father the next one.. grin
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Hppro: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Next sad
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by seankafor(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Choi.. this malivelhood no go mind knack this hoeloesho once more and have a feel what her pvssy still tastes like..
Whether it has soared cheesy

Shey na malivehood wey dey customise gold and diamond chains and jewelleries?
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Lagbaja01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Respect to the guy... must be 1hr man grin
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by seankafor(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Respect to the guy... must be 1hr man grin
ah swear blood cheesy

For this hoe to tour around di'cks and still come back acknowledging this nigga..

He must be a pro cheesy
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ex appreciation day she said, To my ex boyfriend, it will never be well with ur entire family because u were d one that mislead me

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by seankafor(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Ex appreciation day she said, To my ex boyfriend, it will never be well with ur entire family because u were d one that mislead me
dude probly wanted to know how the pvssy tastes like cheesy

Soulja boy must've been his mentor cheesy
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
The guy's fiancee should be at alert sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Raysleek: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
If the real mr X couldn't cope with you, shey na the fake one go fit sad

1 Like

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Thales01: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
I am sure that she is indirectly taking a swipe at her ex-husband which I think is totally unnecessary.Almost everything that Tonto posts on social media reeks of bitterness and it is always aimed at bashing her ex-huaband who obviously doesn't seem to have her time.
I guess silence is the best answer to an unapologetic fool like Tonto.

7 Likes

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by nuelzy: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
The guy's fiance should be on red alert!!..

This conniving hot ass biatch has a way of getting whatever she wants at any cost!...
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by alphaNomega: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Amagite and company, these kind of yeyebrities are news because of people like you.
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Victim Machine... He was never good to you??
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by nicepoker101(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
The dude is thanking God for not allowing you be the mother of his son. Tonto a lady suffering from multiple characteristics disorder.
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by FarahAideed: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
We all thank God for not allowing you be the mother of his son !!!! Infact if we had our way you will not be the mother of any man's son because no man deserves such barbaric fishwife as the mother of any of his kids .
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by FarahAideed: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
seankafor:
Choi.. this malivelhood no go mind knack this hoeloesho once more and have a feel what her pvssy still tastes like..
Whether it has soared cheesy

Shey na malivehood wey dey customise gold and diamond chains and jewelleries?

Trust me that pvssy will taste like a mixture of sawdust and carbide
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by FarahAideed: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
He can help you to Father the next one.. grin

God Forbid !!!!
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
How will her son feel reading this? What kind of human being says this about a child. angry

This woman is going to make her son run closer to his father as he gets older. She keeps putting her madness on display & he will see dt shes mad too. She doesn't know anything.
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by seankafor(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Trust me that pvssy will taste like a mixture of sawdust and carbide
shocked

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Brownhypo: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
She obviously doesn't know what she wants. Confused being! undecided
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by DarkJeddi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

God Forbid !!!!
What is there to forbid?

Is she not the one broadcasting her Parental regrets to the whole world?

Who ask am?
Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Izabel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Amagite:
Controversial Nollywood, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to appreciate her ex-boyfriend, jeweller, Malivelihood A.K.A Michael Awujoola.

She revealed the tattoo at her neck was done because of him and that she regrets that he is not the father of her son Andre.

#EX APPRECIATION DAY
" She wrote.

Malivelihood moved on to Deola Smart, his now fiancee, daughter of senator Adeyemi Smart, after he broke up with Tonto. 

Watch the video she posted here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/09/i-regret-why-my-ex-boyfriend-didnt-father-my-son-tonto-dikeh-appreciates-malivelihood.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh by Izabel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Amagite:

#EX APPRECIATION DAY
" She wrote.

Cc; Lalasticlala

imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ngozi Ezeonu Emptied My House And Absconded With My Children – Edwin / Burna Boy’s N900 Million Outfit Sends Everyone Into A Shock (watch Video) / Photos:ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's Homes, Privates Jets And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.