Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court (36370 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:
Without going to law school, I would have done better than this judge. sad
Haba!!! How did he award custody of a child to a woman that told him that she has no where to go?

So if the child sleeps under the bridge.. it's not his problem as long as the marriage was dissolved and the man drops #5000 per month FULL STOP.
Sometimes I wonder if all these judges understand anything about family related issues.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by mamajj17(f): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Nothing kills MARRIAGES than FORNICATION , it tears Home apart, it could killed a Man or better still destroyed him lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by EgunMogaji2: 1:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Mac2016:
Many married women do that

When will Ibadan stop being a semblance of Zimbabwe with all these issues of infidelity

It’s something in the Ogunpa river grin

Obinrin to loko, ti o lale, iya ni o jeku.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by EgunMogaji2: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
If it's me o, I will find a lasting solution to the matter than going to court for divorce. The woman pleaded not to be separated, that shows she does not really understand what's happening to her. Now if it's me, I will go spiritual, physiological, psychological and physically. Then I will find my solution. Sometimes someone can see a reason to thank you later for saving their lives.

Good idea but as for me that’s something that she can sort out with her parents not me.

For better for wetin cool

Men, please stay woke.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by EgunMogaji2: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2019
akinsmyk:

It's very unrealistic. I have a daughter too. I send 5k every week for Good and diapers. The judges should go check the price of SMA Gold, 123 and other baby food in the market. My own baby finishes one tin of food that cost 2,500 weekly +a tin of milk o.

I send more if a drug is to be bought or she needs to see doctors

1) The judge set a minimum based on standards. Prudent parents should send more or send the money as gift for the woman and then still provide the goods and materials.

2) Child support is not supposed to be a financial potluck for divorcing parents. The custodial parent is also expected to contribute.

3) No worry, Nigeria may get to doing the USA up to 55% deduction of non custodial parents income and up to 75% deduction if in arrears. Maybe this will arrest all these unwanted pregnancies.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by favour32(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2019
akinsmyk:

It's very unrealistic. I have a daughter too. I send 5k every week for Good and diapers. The judges should go check the price of SMA Gold, 123 and other baby food in the market. My own baby finishes one tin of food that cost 2,500 weekly +a tin of milk o.

I send more if a drug is to be bought or she needs to see doctors
It's because you decided to feed baby with Sma gold or baby food that costs N2500 weekly.
There's no baby food that is as rich as local sourced baby food as millet, guinea corn,soy beans and yellow corn. All can be bought with 1k every two weeks. Add 123 milk,you are good to go.
Check your baby in the next few months.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Zukky123(m): 3:03am On Sep 12, 2019
Pls I need advice
There's this girl I'm dating, I love. I have plans for her, have even told mummy about her.
But recently we've been having issues I'd just tell u the latest one, let me just respect her and leave the others out.
On Sunday I was with her in her house then I discovered she was chatting with the ex she told me she was no longer with, tell him he doesn't call her anymore that communication is important, which clearly states that something is going on with them. I told her about it and left her house, she couldn't even apologise, stop me, call or text. Then later in the night she called me telling me whether I won't come and pick my stuff with her. I was shocked. I waited checking if she'd call back or text admitting her wrong and apologising. She didn't call until the next, till night time. Then I sent her massage "I guess i searched for anwsers i didn't want. Well, now know what I meant to u... come for ur sim & singlet whenever u want. Pls help me get my duvet". She didn't even respond
I felt hurt and cos of how I feel about her, I went to her house and she wasn't even remorseful. After a long talk, she finally told me sorry. I told her the condition for continuing the stuff we had was if she'd tell the guy she has someone, so they'd break that communication. She told me she won't do it then that she'd do it at her own time that I was pressuring/commanding her to choose, that she wouldn't do it. That if I loved her, I wouldn't tell her to choose. I asked if she didn't want me? She said she did and I told her the same thing and she refused. I told her I'd walk if she can't she said I made my choice. I did'nt know when I smashed my phone that's when she actually got concerned, I started going and she ran after me. Well she didn't still agree to what I told her, out of the love I have for her, i had to succumb. Then I slept in her house, told her to come to my house that later yday. She's been with me. Then this night that guy called her when I was with her, they talked. I couldn't hold the pain and disappointment, I told her. She told me that we've talked about it, that we shouldn't spoil the night. That it was just a call.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Zombiekiller010: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice
There's this girl I'm dating, I love. I have plans for her, have even told mummy about her.
But recently we've been having issues I'd just tell u the latest one, let me just respect her and leave the others out.
On Sunday I was with her in her house then I discovered she was chatting with the ex she told me she was no longer with, tell him he doesn't call her anymore that communication is important, which clearly states that something is going on with them. I told her about it and left her house, she couldn't even apologise, stop me, call or text. Then later in the night she called me telling me whether I won't come and pick my stuff with her. I was shocked. I waited checking if she'd call back or text admitting her wrong and apologising. She didn't call until the next, till night time. Then I sent her massage "I guess i searched for anwsers i didn't want. Well, now know what I meant to u... come for ur sim & singlet whenever u want. Pls help me get my duvet". She didn't even respond
I felt hurt and cos of how I feel about her, I went to her house and she wasn't even remorseful. After a long talk, she finally told me sorry. I told her the condition for continuing the stuff we had was if she'd tell the guy she has someone, so they'd break that communication. She told me she won't do it then that she'd do it at her own time that I was pressuring/commanding her to choose, that she wouldn't do it. That if I loved her, I wouldn't tell her to choose. I asked if she didn't want me? She said she did and I told her the same thing and she refused. I told her I'd walk if she can't she said I made my choice. I did'nt know when I smashed my phone that's when she actually got concerned, I started going and she ran after me. Well she didn't still agree to what I told her, out of the love I have for her, i had to succumb. Then I slept in her house, told her to come to my house that later yday. She's been with me. Then this night that guy called her when I was with her, they talked. I couldn't hold the pain and disappointment, I told her. She told me that we've talked about it, that we shouldn't spoil the night. That it was just a call.
, she is still interested in her ex , be chopping her steady till you get another lady, move your post to romance section

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by caye(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2019
EMEKABLACK:
GOOD DAY, BELOVED NAIRALANDERS.
MY HEART IS FILLED WITH ANGUISH AND DESPERATION AS I TYPE THIS.
I'M A 200L UNDERGRADUATE IN A NIGERIAN VARSITY THAT HAS BEEN STRUGGLING TO MANAGE FINANCIALLY IN MY ACADEMIC PURSUIT. I FEEL LIKE I'M ABANDONED BY MY PARENTS SINCE THEY HAVE MY OTHER SIBLINGS TO CATER FOR.
SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS MONTH, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH TO MY BELOVED PARENTS FOR FINANCIAL AID BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL SINCE THEY HAD NONE. TO EAT AT LEAST ONE MEAL WHICH I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO BEFORE HAS NOW BECOME A CHALLENGE TO ME. I'VE BEEN SUSTAINING MYSELF WITH #5O NAIRA SNACK EVERYDAY BUT NOW, I GOT NO MORE MONEY LEFT. MY SOLE ISSUE IS NOT EVEN TO BECOME EMACIATED BUT TO AVOID CONTRACTING AN ULCER IN THE LONG RUN.
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE COME TO MY AID, I PLEAD YOU.
EMEKA RAMA
DIAMOND BANK

May you be filled with supernatural food in the dream. May angelic chefs bring you food. go ahead and prosper my boy; but try another format next time o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by ojuu4u(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice

You are disgrace to manhood, anyway so many of your type full town,bragging up and down. If you don't carefully your own will be worse than that of man in the news. Its only a fake African man that wouldn't be able to control and subdue his wife excesses.........being poor doesn't take away one's brain

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Bloggerweysabi: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2019
https://hotnewhiphop.net wife is xenophobic
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by West2019(m): 4:19am On Sep 12, 2019
You dnt knw where to go and you are cheating on your husband go and meet ur exboy friend now nothing bad on it , as a marriage woman I dnt see any rightful tins for you to server 2 men's at the same time .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by brat4222(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Chisus

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by imolile: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2019
There is a lethal secret against promiscuity. It works like Fire. I don't give it out anyhow. Women will abuse it
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by West2019(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice
are you a learner or mumu or do u just come from the village , she didn't love u, she stil love her ex ,if she love u anything u ask her to do it would take her 1 second to do it .if you dey give her money stop ,if you dey call her always stop , and if you dey go her Hus the eat free food stop , many Hus material girls out there looking for a life partner nd a responsible man .anytime she come ur Hus if she give u pussy Bleep her ,but NEVER DREAM OF MARRY HER .if u do u will regrate .you are too young to die younger

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by fredoooooo: 4:37am On Sep 12, 2019
bendike:

I think the man does not even believe the child is his. So she knows she has nowhere to go but she can Bleep around abi? She should go stay with the man that was fucking her jor, abi he does not want her too?

Na free puna the guy they fu*ck grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by imolile: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by francis5051: 4:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Judging a case is common sense and not all judges gt dis common sense, infact common sense is not even common
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Ekpemoriri99: 4:58am On Sep 12, 2019
This one weak me
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:
Haba!!! How did he award custody of a child to a woman that told him that she has no where to go?

So if the child sleeps under the bridge.. it's not his problem as long as the marriage was dissolved and the man drops #5000 per month FULL STOP.
God bless you
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by donbrowser(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Mac2016:
Many married women do that

When will Ibadan stop being a semblance of Zimbabwe with all these issues of infidelity
Ibadan kere legbe ilorin fa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by PrinceGallant: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2019
heckymaicon:
I knew it's going to be Ibadan before opening the thread.
Likewise, myself. I had known it.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by crackhouse(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days
maybe u can call her to add some money on top.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2019
ANY HOE THAT TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL BE KILLED
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Franklyspeakin: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2019
The wife should get a job too and stop sleeping around. The child might not be his sef.
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Mypeople2(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
She will hustle to add her own to it since she can not close her legs

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2019
Zukky123:
Pls I need advice
my advice is that you look for the nearest traffic hold up, but ota pia pia or snipper and just f=drnk, u are better of a manure than a human being. i know u must be broke too. maybe u can just try to hustle if u still cant afford cash for ota pia pia
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

1) The judge set a minimum based on standards. Prudent parents should send more or send the money as gift for the woman and then still provide the goods and materials.

2) Child support is not supposed to be a financial potluck for divorcing parents. The custodial parent is also expected to contribute.

3) No worry, Nigeria may get to doing the USA up to 55% deduction of non custodial parents income and up to 75% deduction if in arrears. Maybe this will arrest all these unwanted pregnancies.
le them try it in nigeria na and see if them no go dey carry female gold digger corpse every day

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Mypeople2(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:

My guy I agree with you. She said she does not know where to stay yet you gave the child to her. Under which roof do you want her to take of the child? That is why some children become wayward ,fighting to survive on the street .But one question we should ask ourselves is; can the man take care of the little child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / 10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.