Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? (1083 Views)

Merger: Access Bank’s Loan Book Hits N3 Trillion / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by OiOi: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
I want to go into large scale agricultural endeavor. But every business requires capital, which I am currently in need of
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by deewhydoski(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
OiOi:
I want to go into large scale agricultural endeavor. But every business requires capital, which I am currently in need of
No
Who your NYSC cert epp?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by skedman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
After passing the four corners of the university and you can still reason like this
Your NYSC certificate represent your indept knowledge and shows that you are qualified to represent your university any where in the world
Your NYSC certificate shows that you can write a proposal on what you want to do and approach any of the micro finance bank or government assisted agricultural programme.
Bank of industry etc.
That certificate is an evidence that you went to school and not used for collateral

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes, there are some loans structured for corps members. They are most times offered to them when they are still serving (for those who want to pursue their various skills/craft), using their discharge certificate as collaterals.

I don't know of any after the service period that still uses such as collateral, but that is not to say it might not exist. Try contacting those specialized banks. They are the ones with various soft loan packages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by OiOi: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
skedman:
After passing the four corners of the university and you can still reason like this
Your NYSC certificate represent your indept knowledge and shows that you are qualified to represent your university any where in the world
Your NYSC certificate shows that you can write a proposal on what you want to do and approach any of the micro finance bank or government assisted agricultural programme.
Bank of industry etc.
That certificate is an evidence that you went to school and not used for collateral
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REASON?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yea only during service year sha but they are usually stipends . Highest is 30k loan
pocohantas:
Yes, there are some loans structured for corps members. They are most times offered to them when they are still serving (for those who want to pursue their various skills/craft), using their discharge certificate as collaterals.

I don't know of any after the service period that still uses such as collateral, but that is not to say it might not exist. Try contacting those specialized banks. They are the ones with various soft loan packages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by Tomide007: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
They will throw both u and ur application out....don't even bother....except u use ur fathers land / house as collateral......what a country ..see some1 who wants to start a legit business but no money.......
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Motunemotun:
Yea only during service year sha but they are usually stipends . Highest is 30k loan

Wow. I met someone who said he started his dry-cleaning business with NYSC loan. So, I thought it made small sense. I probably used the current business state to judge.

30k is really poor. Congrats on your POP
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by queenblossom(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
OiOi:

For your mind now your NYSC and your certificate is an asset.
Continue to think like someone in 1980. Till poverty do u strong thing
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by OiOi: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
queenblossom:
[s] For your mind now your NYSC and your certificate is an asset.
Continue to think like someone in 1980. Till poverty do u strong thing[/s]
skedman don't you think it's unwise trying to use a female moniker to derail my thread? For Christ's sake, how old are you? Just get a life

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by skedman(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
&
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by OiOi: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
skedman:
[s] i guess i am older than your father however i will write if a thread is baseless
What i have achieved it might be one person in the entire tree of your family may have it[/s]
A medical doctor
YOU ARE MAD AND YOU HAVE NO BODY TO TELL YOU
You are a confused lunatic

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Bank Loan With My NYSC And Degree Certificate? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
En en
Thanks smiley
pocohantas:

Wow. I met someone who said he started his dry-cleaning business with NYSC loan. So, I thought it made small sense. I probably used the current business state to judge.

30k is really poor. Congrats on your POP

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Get Paid / How The FIRSTBANK USSD Or Mcash Retail Payment Works. / CBN Bans Customer-to-customer Forex Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.