Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (78469 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by collins1895: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
3 n 9.. Lol
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Naija babe for real
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Michelle55: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is hilarious...

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Laurene:
Click like if you think boys love sex more than girls, click share if otherwise
You see your life undecided undecided

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by LINTUNE(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
The ones that will tell u to massage their back, if u are a sharp guy, u will know what to do

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by DeviIhimseIf: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
kemicalreaction:
You see your life undecided undecided
[/s]
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by obowunmi(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Do not go to any man's house.

A man that respects and honors you will not invite you to his house on the first date.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Lordjb: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Iranu Abasa
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by dayleke: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136511][/quote]

Rape is not good and not something to joke about.
Please reframe that one.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by TeachTrain19: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wife material 2M yards
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136541][/quote]

Lol. During school days I met this babe that was not feeling fine so I asked how she's feeling she said inside her body is cold while the outside is hot and all her joints are aching. I told her to come with me and we went to my apartment. I mixed drugs from my first aid box and gave her, cooked noodles and served her with soft drinks. She said "do you want?..."
I was like want what?
She said she will soon start going home. I banged her aggressively and as I was seeing her off she said outside of her body is now cold and the inside is warm and all the pains are gone. Inside of me I laughed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Jobio1(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
No 3 is my hobby ��
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Iconekene: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
11 all d way man
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Mrmart(f): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
No.4 was my case yesterday
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by autonomous22: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82137076][/quote]

this no. 12 reminds me of my ex.... ever since we broke up, I v bin praying for her type.....
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by momove4real25(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
The list is too long but u made my day. My whasap status viewers go hear wehnnn tonight. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by PotatoSalad(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
obowunmi:
Do not go to any man's house.

A man that respects and honors you will not invite you to his house on the first date.
Chatafackap. Where are they supposed to meet, library?

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nuclear99(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
All this girls na scam, their no na yes, their yes na no, if she say leave me, better hold am, them prefer lie pass Truth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Tobiart: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Onisokuso
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by banji1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
You got it, bro! Thumbs UP!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by uuzba(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
seniorgozman:
I hate the hungry ones
Do you have chair in your house?
Answer question.

Hate ko...
Like Ni...
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by baby124: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
I used to be 3,5,6,10 and 16 grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Bawofss(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
d ones dat would come for tutorial but instead start gisting till d thing go happen

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Tobiart: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Get your artworks done here 08038610581

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Sirseedorf(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hilariously hilarious
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by sylve11: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
no. 5 and 18 just too funny............ grin grin cool
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Lovelife433(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
those hoe Ain't loyal.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by chijioke17(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
That osmosis part got me
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by renewable1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Smile.. I can relate.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by chijioke17(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Chatafackap. Where are they supposed to meet, library?

I swear this chatafackap got me

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by LongThickPenis(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Lol. During school days I met this babe that was not feeling fine so I asked how she's feeling she said inside her body is cold while the outside is hot and all her joints are aching. I told her to come with me and we went to my apartment. I mixed drugs from my first aid box and gave her, cooked noodles and served her with soft drinks. She said "do you want?..."
I was like want what?
She said she will soon start going home. I banged her aggressively and as I was seeing her off she said outside of her body is now cold and the inside is warm and all the pains are gone. Inside of me I laughed.

All for indomie noodles and egg. Naija girls I bow for una

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.