Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (78478 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Comfort2000(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Comfort2000(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
sad
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by netflicks(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
U forget the one that will visit u with bible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by onlyonechid84(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
19● PLUS THE ONES THAT WILL TAKE BIKE TO YOUR PLACE AND ASKED YOU TO COME OUTSIDE AND PAY THE BIKE MAN..As if it was discussed before her coming*

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by NACE13: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
The ones that have extra sheath stuffed inside her bag in case you run out of rubber so action must continue all night

The ones that come with their own pills just in case
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
The way you idiots over rate this sex of a thing eh...

Tufiakwa. sad

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Laurene:
The one that will make the first move for sex

Are you the type?
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
bluefilm:
The way you idiots over rate this sex of a thing eh...

Tufiakwa. sad

Leave that talk, you no like am?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
LongThickPenis:

All for indomie noodles and egg. Naija girls I bow for una

What exactly is all for indomie and eggs? She was hornee, coincidentally he gave her food before the fck.

Is she supposed to collect a car?

If she fcks for nothing, you people will call her osho-free. She chop indomie before fck, you say she is cheap. She collect car and house, you will still call her olosho.

You guys are just nags. Jeez!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Laurene: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Laurene:
Click like if you think boys love sex more than girls, click share if otherwise
nawa oo see shares. Girls should support me and click like biko
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Dinho20(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
20 GOLDEN RULES FOR VISITATION.

1. Always call before visiting.
2. Kindly remove your shoes before entering ones house, you dont clean it.
3. If you're from the rural, kindly carry some chicken, fish, beans or other produce. Cost of living is high.
4. If in the same city, try visiting after meal times, observe family budget.
5. If whoever you want isn't in, go back..stop entertaining the spouse or the maid.
6. If you must go for a long call, kindly flush and leave the loo as clean as u found it.
7. Visit on your own, don't carry groups to someone's house.
8. Take your complicated nonsense far away..I don't eat red fish, I'm allergic to starch etc. No one forced you here.
9. If you're an overnight guest...u must bathe.
10. If you have a running stomach..stay in your house.
11. Cease all stupid questions....have you completed mortgage, is that your landlord, how much was this carpet.
12. When serving food do not overload, u're not the only hungry soul.
13. Don't confuse the household claiming you're full n satisfied n can only taste a bit....and end up tasting four full bowls.
14. As much as possible invite your host to your home as well.
15. Don't start haggling for the remote with your hosts kids. That's their home.
16. If your host assists u with an umbrella, raincoat or flashlight..kindly return promptly with gratitude. Do not keep.
17. When visiting a household with kids. Kindly carry for them some biscuits, sweets etc. These are proper manners.
18. If u do breakfast with your host, try your utmost best, not to do lunch,as well. They don't offer food relief.
19. If u're staying for overnight, you dont have to embarrass everyone by washing your underwear and hanging it like a flag in, awkward places...simply Rewind it until you get to your home.
20. Ensure that you help around. Dont wait for everything to be done for u.
21. Avoid this habits of changing radio or TV stations like you are at your place..... Be comfortable with whatever the host is watching or listening...
I hope we are together.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by zelexotunla(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
I like the free minded babes, they are good to be housed. you see all those holy than thou are full of hypocrisy. number 18 is funny though and true.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Y2ffarms: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Get your quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries at affordable prices.

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by aziaka111(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
no 7 is too real
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Pacesetter123(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

What exactly is all for indomie amd eggs? She was Hot, coincidentally he gave her food before the fck.

If she fcks for nothing, you people will call her osho-free. She chop indomie before fck, you say she is cheap. She collect car and house, you will still call her olosho.

My sister, we guys atimes,we too dey tok tok pass babes.If de girl ask for over sea trip before accepting de friendship, some of us guys go tok say she be gold-digger.She see a school mate wer she been de admire n opotunity com.She Kickstart de relationship, he said ' all for a plate of noodles'

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
No. 3,5, 7,9,12 and 8 are so funny grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Pacesetter123(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
8 and 13 though.Very annoying in those days!
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Laurene:
nawa oo see shares. Girls should support me and click like biko
my dear relax, when it comes to matters of attacking women, men are very proactive because they have a natural desire to degrade women and show them hatred, women are not like that so we dont take things like that serious. I wonder when women in general will realize that men dont wish them.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Platony(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
No. 13 is epic

Evergreen grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Brightolanton(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136859][/quote]

Wasiu
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Oyerinde16(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
The once that know they have STDs, and will willingly open for you to contact your own peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by extraswag007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136859][/quote]���
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by unbitchable(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

What exactly is all for indomie amd eggs? She was Hot, coincidentally he gave her food before the fck.

So much for your worth. If you stand for nothing, you'd fall for anything.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Foodforthought: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Laurene:
The one that will make the first move for sex
Doesn't happen tho

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by lilrel(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
No 18 ... laughing I get to read it twice to understand it .
My brother you need to repeat KG 2
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Jameruby(f): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
number 10. �
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by anonymuz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
I have been experiencing 13 and 15
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
No.8 is the funniest. Nice one bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.