Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (78459 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by NewDelhi(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Once I invite a girl and sense she's feeling insecure or scared.. I don't waste my time at all.. I serve her food if she chop am fine if she don't fine, then we gist small and I tell her I'll be going out soon so she can take her leave..

That's why I love mature girls.. they know what's up and don't give a damn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by NewDelhi(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2019
And the ones that will call you that they're in your compound or street and you should come out lol so true.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by FIDELISFIDECENT: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Number 4 caught my attention.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Toks2008(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2019
That #13 cracked me up big time grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Millerules(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2019
No.6 the comma n dos!!

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Burgerlomo: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Where are the Nairaland gals? grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by kiddkash(m): 1:55am On Sep 14, 2019
it has been awhile we've seen something like this on nairaland.com
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by 5opy: 4:45am On Sep 14, 2019
I can not come and kill my self with no 18 laughter biko
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by bluefilm: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2019
zimdante:

Leave that talk, you no like am?

I like it but it can never be the focal point of my life.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mechanics(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136511][/quote] hmmmm, but no one is wearing the bum shot in the pic.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mechanics(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82136822][/quote] not wickedness, it's a must thing for ladies.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mechanics(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82137118][/quote] Rare.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mechanics(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Elmojiid post=82137232][/quote] lolz, they might not be jobless, just to protect their friends from being raped, you know it's on the increase now.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mechanics(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
No 18 ... laughing I get to read it twice to understand it .
hahahah, na the one you like abi
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by nick50(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2019
No 16 na bad belle
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Mkingz(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Where do i see a no 12
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by slimay(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
All bt dat rape own shouldnt b dere pls is a demonic act shouldnt b joke with
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by owila4luv(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2019
if konji hot no10 no really matter o.. as long as water proof dey
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by hekkyboi: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Michelle55:
This is hilarious...
na wch one u belong bc i noticed u r reminiscing an encounter u had wit ur boyfriends them
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Michelle55: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
hekkyboi:

na wch one u belong bc i noticed u r reminiscing an encounter u had wit ur boyfriends them
Ayam innocent mbok cheesy The only place I go to is church
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by bluefilm: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
zimdante:

Its nobody focal point, every normal adult love sex.

So why then are you guys celebrating an act that is supposed to be normal?
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
bluefilm:

So why then are you guys celebrating an act that is supposed to be normal?

Because its fun.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
zimdante:

Because its fun.

But is it the only fun in the world you know about?
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by seniorgozman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
uuzba:

Do you have chair in your house?
Answer question.

Hate ko...
Like Ni...
I don't understand
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tobiart:
Get your artworks done here 08038610581

Your artwork is lovely Tobi, really nice.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
bluefilm:

OK
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by paddyofboss(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
bluefilm:

Was that the point ?
He celebrates Christmas, bdays , wins, does he need to spell them all out for you?.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by mofresh(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
The one that will come to your house and you now discover as you want to touch her that she wore leggish inside her Jean trouser ..no show

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. by LongThickPenis(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

What exactly is all for indomie and eggs? She was hornee, coincidentally he gave her food before the fck.

Is she supposed to collect a car?

If she fcks for nothing, you people will call her osho-free. She chop indomie before fck, you say she is cheap. She collect car and house, you will still call her olosho.

You guys are just nags. Jeez!

Keep justifying her action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.