Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" (19291 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by Glycosunde: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
why is he denying it when it is already obvious that Atiku won't be Cumming. Abi he wan use this medium take pass subtle message to buhari say him dey him side
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
For Atikuloosers that are yet to cum. A lady on Twitter has promised to send nudes to her twitter account. You are all welcomed there.

Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
DBossNG:
grin
I don't trust this stuff like that
undecided
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by Dreek: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good day all, with a bleeding heart I typed this, I was diagnosed of having HIV which after then my life has never remain same, I lost confidence in my self and my worth. It became complicated when I loss the teaching job I was doing due to sickness and that was doing the only thing that gives me happiness. Thought of suicide has becloud my head because of isolation, no food no job. I know this is a faceless forum that is why I am sharing my burden here as I tried to keep my status far away from people close to me. Please if anyone can help me with a job I will be grateful. I have been taking my drugs the challenge is eating at the right time and eating well .please nairaland help me to overcome this stage. In case anyone can borrow or assist me with fund to start a business I will appreciate.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by renewable1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God help Nigerians.

Get our unique 1kva system with solar panel for 135k.
No monthly subscription, no noise. To power your basic appliances for minimum 6hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by banji1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lailai, you must to dash out those cars! I just chose a color yellow, my best color grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
buhari go dey happy now.

while his Cows keep multiplying
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by ashantitope: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please someone should show is the different between the two accounts the one that was hacked and the real one Bros abeg fulfill your promise
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by Lamasta(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol Melaye grin
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by beresponsible(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2019
Stingy Dino dash 10 cars? You are joking. Dino we believe you. This time we accept na fake account
Re: Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" by DBossNG(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2019
IronPant:

Guy, I need data but I don't trust this stuff like that
undecided

See testimonies on my page, it's legit bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya To Senate: Army Can’t Fight Terrorists, Others With N579bn / INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.