Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station (635 Views)

'robbers' Attacking Residents Of Agege, Mangoro, Iyana Ipaja – Thecable / BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attacking Residents Of Agege, Mangoro, Iyana Ipaja / Lady Tackles Man Who Fondled Her Breast Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station by HerexG(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
I was attacked by some armed Men the 9th of September morning on my way to work, I saw two men were waiting under the Irawo brt bridge around 5:30am and before I knew what was happening they attacked me with sharp knife. I sustained some deep cuts and I found strength to take myself to the nearest hospital, Lagos road commuters were about their business even seeing me with my blood soak hands.

Thanks to some Nurtw Nigeria guys who made attempts to chase the thieves. My phone was stolen, please ignore any dubious attempt of impersonation. Lagos government please make the brt bus station for bus commuters. I got an information that they still stole a lady's phone today.

Lalasticlala

Re: Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station by nelobiz: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
too bad
Re: Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station by Neddstark: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Survival in desperate times: Avoid leaving home too early or getting home too late. Criminals work best under the cover of the night. If you have a job that takes you out too early or home too late, save money then quit.
Re: Robbers Attacking Brt Passengers At Irawo Brt Bus Station by dotman4real007(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2019
This is Nigeria look how we living now, everybody be criminal. angry

(1) (Reply)

Six Facebook Hackers Jailed In Calabar (Photos) / Man Who Used A Blade To Cut A Lady's Bag To Steal Her Phone, Arrested In Lagos / ICPC Declares House Of Reps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.