Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... (393 Views)

Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes! I meant it exactly the way you read it.

Everybody can make 10,000 every week and then grow it to 100,000.00 weekly over time.

Indeed, if you have the capacity to read this with understanding then you too can accomplish this with some effort'

I must quickly add that this will definitely require focus, commitment hard work, perseverance and above all tenacity.
Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
While I have developed a conviction that the Internet does provide a platform to make a lot of money for online business practitioners, I however do not have first-hand experience in online activity that is targeted at bringing money.

I am still steeped in the traditional and tested methods of doing business.

This treatise will be founded on that experience which has given me some expertise on the subject matter.

That is the substance that I wish to share with readers here.

1 Like

Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
This thread is my humble attempt to contribute insights into how traditional small businesses can come be of aid to you in your lean years and how you can further develop these businesses into profit spewing conglomerates over time.

Most of the information provided here are drawn both from personal experience and verified experiences of my associates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Op. Where do i get the feeling that you're still coming?
Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
The model works on the principle of starting small with whatever you have and wherever you are and growing from there.

Everyone has something to start with and everyone is somewhere at every point in time.

It will surprise you to note that whatever you have at the moment is the only resource that you need to start with.
In other words whatever you need to start a business or any other income generation activity is within your scope and periphery at the moment.

You do not need more than whatever you have available now. Summarily, all you need is to list out your resources and modify your perception and attitude to ensure that you kick off from where you are while keeping your eye on the desired goal which I assure you will be within your reach sooner than later. Just keep the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
jidemoh:
Op. Where do i get the feeling that you're still coming?

I am coming bros.

I am just waiting for Atiku to come first........successfully grin grin grin grin.
Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Based on the above, we will continue the discourse later tonight.

For now, we will allow Atiku or Buhari to attain a safe landing.

Please note that in your quest for making 10k per week, the worst of Presidents make it easier for you to meet the mark and exceed all expectations ..........and so may the worst man emerge in order to awaken the giant slumbering deep within us.

1 Like

Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2019
Considering all attendant variables, the easiest sector to make money with very minimal risk in this economy is trade and commerce.

This translates to the fact that if you seek out something people are willing to buy in a particular time within a given time frame and you provide this product and service you may be able to create an income stream for yourself and expand it accordingly.

In the course of this discourse, we are going to examine how everyone (and I mean everyone and anyone) can commence a business and grow it to a consistent net profit of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) weekly.
Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
One of the more popular reasons (read excuses) for not embarking on a business or trade is the lack of capital. This is so prevalent that it is now a forgone conclusion.

Unfortunately, this is only a myth as it may not necessarily be the case. Capital in this sense connotes availability of a large amount of cash for commencement of business.

I can however argue successfully that large tranches of cash is not a requisite for the successful commencement of an effort geared towards the creation of a consistent income stream. A large amount of money will certainly make things easy for you to start your business; it may also enable you start on a larger scale but it could also work the other way as too much cash could impede your creativity and make you rather traditional in your approach to starting and running a business within the expectations of contemporary living.

All you need is a good idea that is modified to suit your present cash reality. There is no such thing as a business that you canot access at different levels. You just need to be creative about your entry.

1 Like

Re: EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... by Allstrasse: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
At this point I think what we can do is to analyze the different businesses that one can start with very minimal capital and then grow the returns phenomenally.

Please note that starting out with the recommended businesses will not be a walk in the park. You will have to compensate for inadequate capital with your sweat which will be drawn essentially from the leg work and tedious nature of the launch. I can however reassure you that thre will be no regrets if you persevere and at the end of it all it will be all smiles as you emerge victorious.

Another important issue I wish to raise here before we commence is that the nature of the business and its success is tied to the population density and the buying preference of the residents in your preferred location/territory.

The analysis commences with my next post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Chairman, Board Of Directors Of Union Bank Plc, Cyril Odu, Is Dead / Making An Innovation - Purchasing Yourself / The Shortcut To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.