Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement (31462 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by chigoziri2403(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku should know he was just wasting his time
Everything in Nigeria belongs to Buhari
He should not have left APC
Democracy died in Nigeria in 2015
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by alfsalami: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
What is left for waiver ?
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by DTaj: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku's lawyers just scammed him and PDP of millions of naira!

A student of 100 Level Law, hearing the robust pronouncements of the Lordships (JCAs), would agree that Atiku's legal team, including the daft loudmouth, Mike Ozekhome, should be lined up at any village square (or at the Eagle Square in Abuja) and flogged 10,000 strokes of the cane!

Atiku's lawyers just brought an empty case to His Lordships, JCAs. They failed in even the most elementary principles of law regarding poorly establishing proof, non-diligent interrogation of witnesses (from both sides), daft dumping of tonnes of huge documents on the Tribunal (without any interrogation whatsoever)!!!

They wasted the time of the court!!!

Stupid...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by bydandume(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Next level
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Kyase(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
magzey:

even in za oza room he no fit Cum grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by dreu2fine(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
War of Power! Atiku no get level walahi. He just wan use PDP catch cruise so e fit go for 2023 presidential election � OP Wetin Dey do you with that FTC
u get level reach am
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by LosC: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad

You're blasphemous in nature
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by chronique(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Despite all the glaring evidences we saw, the tribunal has ruled that there was no evidence to prove that the election was rigged. Congratulations to Nigerians as a new precedent has been set. All successive govts need do, is to use the buhari govt's template to continue to rape and abuse us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by elmodee7(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
National maga Atiku.. lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Isoduwa(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Like for Atiku share for APC

Stupid people
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mynd44:

It was a shame really.

During the NBA conference last month, I was with some of my lawyer colleagues who support PDP. They had different things to say but they all agreed that the Petition was amateurish, unintelligent and Atiku was bound to lose.

Look at pictures of them in court today looking like schoolchildren expecting serious flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by truthisgood: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad

You really need deliverance and I don't think you are born again as you claim because by their fruits we shall know them.Your statement have shown where you belong the Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.....you have not been set free because you have not known the truth,may the mercy of God speak for you.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by ORILUV(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
The lesson learnt from today's judgement "NEVER RELIES ON FALSE HOPES". Congratulations to President Muhammad Buhari and his entire cabinet and I will advice the president to concentrate on his promise during electioneering campaign. Because Nigerians are waiting for next level promises. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

During the NBA conference last month, I was with some of my lawyer colleagues who support PDP. They had different things to say but they all agreed that the Petition was amateurish, unintelligent and Atiku was bound to lose.

Look at pictures of them in court today looking like schoolchildren expecting serious flogging.
I listened as prayers were thrown out and I was like, who prepared this case? It is watery at best and perhaps the NBA needs to review the performance of these lawyers to decide if they really put in their best

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by semyman: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Internet INEC is Atiku still cumming?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
This born again Muslim is very delighted!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by enicid: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is Atifku still coming? Please all the ipobians I'm directing this question to you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by pmclogistics(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Game of power season 1... Another name for power is fire. It burns anything it lands on. Its unfortunate Atiku learned the hard way . Take my advice, don't pursue this mandate issue any further. Any money you plan to spend on this case should be channelled into a more productive endeavor like helping impoverished Nigerians wriggle out of poverty. Do this and write your name in gold. If you are destined to rule Nigeria it will still happen in the future. Time heals everything. This setback is temporal.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Of course what else will the cowards say
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by mknigeriagreat: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Laserman:
Atiku has finally cum!

Somebody told me today that Atiku doesn't have ''CUM''. Please what is the meaning of that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mynd44:

I listened as prayers were thrown out and I was like, who prepared this case? It is watery at best and perhaps the NBA needs to review the performance of these lawyers to decide if they really put in their best

The NBA can't decide to punish the lawyers for their foolishness. If Atiku's lawyers don't disgrace themselves, how do you want competent lawyers to prove their competence?

Atiku went to get Ozekhome for Election petition, Ozekhome! How many election petition cases has Ozekhome won in his career!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Emilokoiyawon: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku ni shoemaker o!
gbogbo aye lo ti gbo
Atiku ni shoemaker o!
gbogbo aye lo ti gbo o
bata Buhari ma lo nu o
bata Buhari ma lo nu o
Atiku ni shoemaker o
gbogbo aye lo ti gbo

REPEAT as many times as desired

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by bluefilm: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Eyaaa.... so that means Atiku bin Camerooni will now start preparing for what should be his last cumming in 2023?

Issa pirry grin grin grin

Sai Baba 2023!

#NextLevel is still on course!

To God be the Glory.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Royemus: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Guy, you are speaking for yourself and not on behalf of Nigerian Christians
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
I think say he Atiku dey call Buhari baba 70s by 2023 we go dey call Atiku baba 80s
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by WizBLANCE(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

You are born again Christian

From South Africa

Probably came to Nigeria to run some Gotv...

Lol

Guy you no born again anything. grin
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

The NBA can't decide to punish the lawyers for their foolishness. If Atiku's lawyers don't disgrace themselves, how do you want competent lawyers to prove their competence?

Atiku went to get Ozekhome for Election petition, Ozekhome! How many election petition cases has Ozekhome won in his career!

I also believe the "Server" thing started as a means to scam the PDP that they took too seriously. Shameful. Very shameful

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by naijadrivablog: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Real born against dont say it all the time. So, stop lying.

By the way, why didn't you all slow Atiku to com natongue
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by josephobaro(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Are you really a born again Christian?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MNDY(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
MR. MAN, you and Secondus now better channel your energy to Kogi's November election. PDP should take the state in November. You both should not allow his incompetent boy Yahaya Pharaoh rig himself back in. He is nationally known to have failed as a governor and the people are ready to vote him out. PDP no allow APC shuuk hand 4 una eye in Kogi o
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Joepaimo: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Isorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town / Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.