Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... (688 Views)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by lexotan(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Money they say na him be "fine bobo"...Some comment and threads I read here emphasized on money been d only means dat can attract and keep naija ladies not even ur good looks,characters. I am a good looking guy with good dress sense,I do get compliments frm both genders,but my physical features can only attract a lady to me but at the end if I dnt spend dat money on dem,I lose dem gradually.

I am not the kind of guy dat loves to use money or material stuffs to impress or entice ladies, I av the cash to throw around but majority of our ladies are so materialistic. I know of a pretty lady I dated some years back but she just stylishly left me to date a car washer cos d guy always lavish money on her but yet she dnt love d guy. My question is dat must money be d only means to keep a lady to be loyal to you? Fine bobo n gud attitude can only get babes around you but ur money will keep dem.

Now I am planning to settle down,but dnt wanna use money to impress or entice a lady,I love to be myself,but it seems dat dis ladies cant stick with u if u dnt spend lavishly on dem....I knw dier are some good n non-materialistic ladies out dier but to come get dem na wahala....

Guys gat need to hustle hard,if not dis ladies no go REASON WITH YOU...,lolzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Follow red pills and leave women. grin

4 Likes

Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
ADVICE TO OP:" STOP GOING AFTER OLOSHOS, AND INSTEAD MINGLE WITH PROPER WOMEN"

2 Likes

Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Follow red pills and leave women. grin
red pill guys leave women? for what?
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
red pill guys leave women? for what?
Red pill guys need women?
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Red pill guys need women?
Isn't that a moronic question? because they don't allow themselves being used by women mean to you they dont need them.
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by blazepascal(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
The only thing i like about women is that they motivate you to make money grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Isn't that a moronic question? because they don't allow themselves being used by women mean to you they dont need them.
You no see laughing emoji for my comment? Biko carry your over seriousness elsewhere.
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by Martinez39(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
This one is trying to make leopards change their spots. grin
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
She left you for a car washer? LMAO!
That's an insult on you! cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
You no see laughing emoji for my comment? Biko carry your over seriousness elsewhere.
I aint a girl how do you expect me to get that? dont tell me its a general thing.
Re: Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... by emmaodet: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bro, that is reality on ground now. I only pity the poor guys bcus they will be the biggest losers in this game.
You can't blame alot of ladies, they can't give what they don't have and even the ones that have are not ready to give rather take more from you

(1) (Reply)

I Have Began Thinking About Her! / "He Tried To Rape Me" 16yrs Old Girl Stabs 49yrs Old Man To Death In Lagos / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.