Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe (6610 Views)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by TrendVibes: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Contestant for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ticket in the Bayelsa State governorship race, Timi Alaibe, has denied leaving the party for another.

Alaibe lost the ticket to Senator Douye Diri who also hails from Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of the state.

The exercise was held at Dr Gabriel Okara Cultural Centre, Yenagoa from September 3 to 4.

In a statement on Wednesday by the admin secretary of his campaign organisation, Prof Seiyefa Brisibe, Alaibe apologised for his silence since he lost to Diri.

The statement said: “We thank our supporters and the good people of Bayelsa State for their unprecedented support (evidenced by dead silence in the State on Wednesday September 4, 2019), peaceful conduct and patience since the unacceptable election result was announced last week.

“We apologise for the vacuum created by our silence which has given rise to various speculations planted in the media by those who masterminded the injustice in order to confuse the people.”

Alaibe said he needed to carry out “due consultation across board with our supporters; particularly the stakeholders—including our vibrant youth and women” before taking decisions.

The statement further said: “However, let it be stated that Chief Alaibe has not joined any political party as bandied in the media. He is still a loyal member of the PDP despite being bombarded by requests and offers of opportunity by other political parties. That decision has not been taken. Any speculation to the contrary remains what it is—mere speculation.

“We are appealing to our supporters to remain calm as it would be made known within the next 48 hours, a necessary action that will ensure that Bayelsa people have the governor they deserve, in the person of Chief Alaibe.”

https://www.042hits.com/i-have-not-left-pdp-timi-alaibe/

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Sunofgod(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yet!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by PureGoldh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok...I wish him all the Best.

Contact me on my signature below if you need Original Pure Honey
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Female chef needed urgently.

Check signature for contact details.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
For now
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by mhktaryan: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by davibid: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Maybe he is not destined to govern Bayelsa

I pity him sha
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by momodub: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok na
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Crazeworld(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay, when will you jump ship?
Check my signature for your Important documents
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by DIKEnaWAR: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
If you like leave. All of una na the same. It's all about interest.

Alaibe is the most nomadic politician. Moving from one party to another.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by realstars: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
He that needs no repentance, has no sin to be forgiven.
.be wise.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Freemanbobble: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Dreek: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good day all, with a bleeding heart I typed this, I was diagnosed of having HIV which after then my life has never remain same, I lost confidence in my self and my worth. It became complicated when I loss the teaching job I was doing due to sickness and that was doing the only thing that gives me happiness. Thought of suicide has becloud my head because of isolation, no food no job. I know this is a faceless forum that is why I am sharing my burden here as I tried to keep my status far away from people close to me. Please if anyone can help me with a job I will be grateful. I have been taking my drugs the challenge is eating at the right time and eating well .please nairaland help me to overcome this stage. In case anyone can borrow or assist me with fund to start a business I will appreciate.
07050465031.@Abuja
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by ginaeve: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
APC enticing as always.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin..... You dear not !!!

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Ayoswit(f): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
K, but will soon leave undecided
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by milkyworld(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Winning all the way!
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Validated: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Timi Alaibe is a political prostitute ... I predict that the man will change to APC or another party soon. This is the more reason PDP did not give him their ticket. Just like Atiku, he jumps from party to party. This statement is just an indication of his next move. A "rolling stone that gathers no moss" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by dukeprince50: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Validated:
Timi Alaibe is a political prostitute ... I predict that the man will change to APC or another party soon. This is the more reason PDP did not give him their ticket. Just like Atiku, he jumps from party to party. This statement is just an indication of his next move. A "rolling stone that gathers no moss" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sharap, if you are in Bayelsa state you will know that the primaries was heavily rigged in favour of Douye Diri but the people of Bayelsa hate Diri more than they hate Dickson, They prefer Alaibe, but since he is out, the philanthropist Lyon is likely to win the state for APC and from the look of things, APC will win Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Teejayphillip(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku and PDP right now

Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Kento4ken: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na lie
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by RexTramadol1: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nobody is coming oooo

Everybody is going
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Ayasayas(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2019
I am behind you my governor.
Re: I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe by Riversides2003(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2019
You will still go it’s a matter of time when they start talking like this you know what will end it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja / Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba / Mercy Johnson Hits Back At OBIDIENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.