Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home (35356 Views)

XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others / Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by celebgistz: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some Nigerians were spotted singing as they express joy while boarding an Air peace flight coming back to Nigeria from South Africa as a result of Xenophobic attacks.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2R8GHHnFm-/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by celebgistz: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by nairafame2: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by donbachi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
were they singing wanetwa mos...bode Thomas by Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Josnac(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
wink
Probably singing "oh, my home!"
"Oh my home!"
When shall I see my home...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by omoiyamayor(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Congratulations my ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by nairafame2: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Josnac:
wink
"Oh my home!"
you are right o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by celebgistz: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Sunofgod(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Whilst some have been arrested for wanting to return?

The lucky ones.... running back to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Jh0wsef(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
lol. It's better to suffer in naija than to be wasted outside your fatherland by some miscreants grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Siralgebra04(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Rexnegro(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Merkules: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fools....Malaysia next
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by amaniro: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Your home is in dismay BTW

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Sirmuel1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
If the Country was safe and habitable, we won't seek for greener pasture in a foreign land.

May GOD PUNISH ALL OUR CORRUPT LEADERS (PAST AND PRESENT, EXCLUDING NO ONE), STARTING FROM BUHARI AND HIS CABINETS.

Imagine someone that ruled 36years ago is still the President in 2019. Na God go help me punish everybody wey make Nigeria be like this. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Starboytwo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
We will always be NAIJA...

One crazy a.ss set of people...

Me thinks we the best in the world.... Nothing dey happen, southi bawo, southie small...

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by babyfaceafrica: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol. It's better to suffer in naija than to be wasted outside your fatherland by some miscreants
true,why make money, when you won't be alive to spend it

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by aribasoye1: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
These people don find way to leave SA but them no get flight fare. Opportunity come and dem grab am. Sharp guys

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Rexnegro(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
for real am really impressed by this free flight gesture from air peace management... #jahbless

26 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by EMEKABLACK(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
GOOD DAY, BELOVED NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Criticaltemp: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
And buhari will be waiting to deal with u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by AnanseK(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Josnac:
wink
"Oh my home!"

I hope other countries will copy SA. We need all Nigerians back home for a training in ethics, etiquette, FairPlay, and respect for the law and order both nationally and internationally. Igbos must understand that crime against other human beings is not acceptable in a civilized society.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Pavore9: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Coming back alive is key.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Carlyboi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Our people just remembered the road that leads to Home!Nice one make Una welcome to Bode Thomas!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Charmingrascal(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
"Omo to so ile nu, so apo iya ko"

Never despise your home
No matter where you go remember the way home

God bless Nigeria
Thunder fire SA

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Rexnegro(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Merkules:
Fools
what makes them to be fools now ehn... ?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by jo2222(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
if only they know say na Buhari dey till 2023 and Atiku lose for tribunal dem go know say home don turn zoo,dem go even manage south Africa,if u doubt ask Ambode

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
You're Coming To 9ja The Country Where Cows Are More Valuable Than Human Beings

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by Mutemenot(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Them go change the song the moment they view Lagos from Skye cheesy if them finally land na SARS go welcome them for airport road cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home by StrikeBack(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
If una don reach Nigeria airspace make una start to dey sing

Nigeriya Jaga jaga
Everything scata scata
Poor man dey suffer suffer

Una go hear wheeeen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Onitsha-Owerri Road (Ihiala Section) / Truck Stuck Under Ikeja Bridge This Morning (pics) / Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.