Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA (50327 Views)

Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by popcykaylah(m): 2:07am On Sep 12, 2019
shadrama:
the most annoying part be say no south african da 9ja to kill. angry angry angry
Go tb Joshua church ..them full there

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by West2019(m): 2:12am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
If only Nigeria was a better place, we won't be running out of the country. How many south Africans can we find in Nigeria ?
even in there country SA citizens are very lazy, Them can't work not even talking of coming to another man country to wrk.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Themainn: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Can this guy just shut up for once?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Naijjablog(m): 3:34am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
If only Nigeria was a better place, we won't be running out of the country. How many south Africans can we find in Nigeria ?
Even Americans are in other countries

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Myde4naija(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
i dont think people wont travel abroad if Nigeria is better, the truth is i know many people that are living fine here and yet they still relocated to one country or the other.

Travelling abroad is a choice not all of them is a way to seek greener pastures, some of the travellers just travel for the sake of it.

I cant understand why people will work in nigeria and struggle to save 1million naira or even more in some cases yet they call Nigeria hell and travell to country like South africa to set up aboki-like business the same business they are ashamed of doing here in naija.

Remove infrastructure SA is not a place to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2019
Priscy01:
South African rapper, AKA is back with his 'insensitive' comments on twitter regarding the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that this time, he says, '10 South Africans dead in last two weeks violence. Zero Nigerians. Twitter made you turn on your own country'.

See the rest of his Tweets below;

“10 South Africans dead in last two weeks violence ... zero Nigerians. Twitter made you turn on your own country. Sies.

We condemn any violence in our country, especially to our fellow African brothers and sisters. However, we must be careful with social media. Offically: 12 people have been killed in the recent Xenophobic attacks. 10 of them South African. 2 foreign nationals.

Even South African celebrities were duped into thinking we were mass murdering foreigners. I wonder if they will now turn around and send condolences for their own dead countrymen and women.

How’s about we put all this nonsense behind us and come together as AFRICANS once and for all huh? ❤️

Now that we know it’s mostly South Africans who died in the past two weeks violence ... it’s almost like it’s okay. We have a disgusting problem with our own self confidence and with violence. What a mess.”

http://igberetvnews.com/980190/xenophobia-10-south-africans-dead-in-last-two-weeks-zero-nigerians-rapper-aka/

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No truth spotted here

Lol. I don't need to make you believe it's the truth. It's not by force sir, take your lies, frustration and others with you. It's a forum, it's my phone, it's my money, it's my data, and it's my eyes I use to see them, so what's your worry? Why would I force you to believe if you wouldn't want to? Mxm. Make we hear word Biko.
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by MoIbrahim: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2019
The few south Africans killed were killed in the course of looting and burning properties of other Africans
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by jrusky(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2019
Who the hell is this AKA if this animal step his feet on Nigeria he will regret it he should just never attempt it.

So 10 South African died and it was Nigeria that kill them bah Or they were killed by foreigner bah

AKA I don't know you and I don't want to know you I don't listen to South Africa music nor like any of their singer the only musician I respect in South Africa is Lucky Dube and he is dead so in music to me South Africa is dead so AKA don't come to Nigeria that is mine.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Trezagezz: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2019
alizma:
You can increase the figure to 50 but don't make a mistake of coming to Nigeria except you want someone to count 51 while you are gone.

I LOVE YOU BRO....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by AgentNairaland(f): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2019
AKA Please Now Come Nigeria, Nigeria Brewery Wanna Pay You 20Million Naira For A Show In Lagos
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Susu888(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2019
[/b]How’s about we put all this nonsense behind us and come together as AFRICANS once and for all huh? [b]❤️

Because its that simple abi?? U think say na tea party? angry

U lots must be taught a harsh lesson and be made an example of. So next time u never attack foriegners bcuz of the crime of a few amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by irunoko(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2019
cheesy grin
CirocBoi:
Low budget French Montana
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by bewla(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
Nigerian quick to put blame on his fellow brothers instead of dealing with the mean issue first and blame after u may have solved the mess
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by ibkonekt(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Make him come chop "yam" for naija
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by MrOscar88: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Death awaits u. You can't avoid it
Its necessary you die young. Blood in our eyes. Bleep AKA. Snitch
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Gambo004: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Spacewalker:
Foolish people up there saying he should come to Nigeria if has mind.

Even if he come,wetin u fit do?

U wan lycnh am?

U guys have not thought of how to better ur lives,u are planning to beat somebody.

How many of u have lynched the govt for their bad leadership?
Or challenged the dictatorship of Buhari and his cohorts?
What exactly have u done to better ur lives or the lives of those around u?

U are there saying u will lynch AKA,as if he is the problem of Nigeria.None of u hotheads would do any shit other than boast loudly without doing anything.

Am sure most of the persons saying this must have voted for Buhari and APC,thereby reenforcing failure and mediocrity.All of u are just bluffing,u cant do shit,u are as useless as buhari that u voted for,nonsense and xenophobia undecided

Alaye calm down, people are dying so don’t link this to politics now, lives first before anything else

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by uncle212(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2019
why will he keep quiet.
cloutchaser:
bros keep quiet
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by uncle212(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2019
ibkonekt:
Make him come chop "yam" for naija
welcome to najia
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by mozona(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2019
who killed them?

nonsenseness
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by Malawian(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
People that can't even compete in their own country, how will they compete in another man's country? Your assertion is still valid though, South Africa is still better than Nigeria. Just imagine Nigeria has no Oil? the only thing sustaining this behemoth of lazy youths. S.A will be a child's play when Oil finishes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by shadrama(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
popcykaylah:

Go tb Joshua church ..them full there
so y attacking shops owned by Nigerians y they are in one church shouting alleluyah.
Re: Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA by morpheus24: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.