Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple (49587 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by enshi(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2019
why do you think both of them couldnt seat on that cushion together
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by favour32(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
Most fat people are kindhearted.
Guy e don tay wey u know wetin dey.
Most lean people dey wicked.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by esente: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
Couples? How many of them can you see.
Each of them equals 2 grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Pearl05(f): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2019
That is how it's suppose to be.

Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by eedimo(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2019
People can be bold Sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by EAkoteyon: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Exactly what i was thinking, their children hmmm. It is well o angry undecided
girlhaley:
Hahahhahah.... Beautiful couple

I wish them Hml

Their children will be so beautiful but big smiley smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by EAkoteyon: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Nope! I don't think so, it would have been better if they are opposite to each and not synonyms especially because of their children[/color][/color]
Pearl05:
That is how it's suppose to be.

Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by healthshop247: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmmm this is what we call destiny �

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Pearl05(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2019
EAkoteyon:
Nope! I don't think so, it would have been better if they are opposite to each and not synonyms especially because of their children[/color][/color]

You want somebody to kill another person's son or daughter? No sir. They are good as they are.

They will be each other motivation to live healthy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Cousin9999: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2019
They're clearly a good match. They both must be great cooks. grin

Their baby will be adorably round.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by savagemani(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2019
why na grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Netgid(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Cool pics but their size no be here , but looking at the background you notice that this not Nigeria
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Watch closely, the man's head seems photoshoped
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Emmanuelcann: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2019
GistMore4:
Two plus-sized couple who are of the same height releases their pre-wedding photoshoot in style.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-two-plus-sized-couple
Mind your grammar please! It's "a plus sized couple" and not "two plus sized couple"! Couple = 2!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by mozona(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2019
how dem go take knack each other wey dey go enjoy am nah

problem every where
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by sharisto(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2019
STUPIDITY IS ALL OVA U....LOL
Shibaraba:
Ofili meets Ganga.....to produce ofiliganga
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by pagorino(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Make God forgive me, truth be told, the guy looks funny. Who else can't help but laughed? grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by zelnababa(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2019
make dem pity their pinkin naww
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by enochogaga(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2019
+size plus +size =__________?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by clems88(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Champneys: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2019
LUKUTUPEME grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by drezzyx(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2019
If these 2 should have violent sex you Will think Russia and USA are fighting a war...
Even the bed will collapse.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Erastuslove: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2019
When you cling two balloon together there is repulsion, hope you have a long ladder to climb if ur pole is not equal to equation 2 grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by danallwell: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=GistMore4 post=82145743]Two plus-sized couple who are of the same height releases their pre-wedding photoshoot in style.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-two-plus-sized-couple[/quote

Congrats to them..

But there bedroom matter go be Third World War
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
The last picture speak volume......d'been both sat on the chair them for just yakata for ground.
Unromantic couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Collins87: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
When, how where & why did they meet & accepted each other! There is nothing I man will not see.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by ncoolsome(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
Most fat people are kindhearted.

Because the fat in there body is SOFT....
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chei I pity their unburn childrens
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by Cousin9999: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Chei I pity their unburn childrens

Why? Their kids will probably never miss a meal, and it will be delicious. grin

Hopefully, their kids play sports though because...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple by litaninja(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
English is really a problem for Nigerians sha...
Where the 2 couples dey na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? / Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.