Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along (25201 Views)

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by TemmyT002(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
U Mr.President sir,cnt/shouldnt be worried/perturbed all along when you got it planned all along before now...God!!!!! undecided undecidedi find it hard to cry cry cry and more harder to laugh cheesy cheesy when i read the words of gloat that comes outta the mouth of the president of a nation to his subjects and the whole world!!!! sad sad!i fear for the next 4yrs oooo!!!!hmnnnnn!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fear on behalf of yourself
No matter the situation, always be positive.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
TemmyT002:

Fear on behalf of yourself
No matter the situation, always be positive.
yessire...#optimismoverpessimism#( it should be with glimpse/rays of hope sha ooo).....but it was my fear and not yours sire now was it?you see light at the end of this tunnel,you should follow it!!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by TemmyT002(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
yessire...#optimismoverpessimism#....but it was my fear and not yours sire now was it?you see light at the end of this tunnel,you should follow it!!

OK o
No vex
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
TemmyT002:

OK o
No vex
cheesy cheesy...why should i
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Godwin2am(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
THEY REHARSED THE TRIBUNAL ALL NIGHT. THATS WHY THAT LAWYER WAS SLEEPING IN THE COURT ROOM.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by akdjr(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is just a litmus test, 2023 will prove to us the region with political strength btw SW and SE. As for me I stand with my big bro Oshio Baba any day.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by banji1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari the tamer of Atiku!! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by LZAA: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
undecided

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Nairialanca: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku thinks he can defeat a dictator and also a former head of state
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Aplaudez(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mbuhari should come swear with his two eyes that he tweeted that himself from his head
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:
grin
.. You posted this picture to mock " Atiku is coming " grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by AgentNairaland(f): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2019
lucianohase:
this one no be tinbu do am oh! Na those northern cartel wey dey remote buhari do this work. They know what they stand to loose if buhari is defeated during the process

2023 is around the corner
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by enemyofprogress: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Na God go judge una

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by GetCofOProperty: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2019
Interesting PEPT Judgement... The longest ever spanning about 9hours bten 9:30am and 6;15pm with only 1 hour break in between. I commend the 5 judges especially the chairman.

Please check our signature below and get in touch with us.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by GetCofOProperty: 1:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Interesting PEPT Judgement... The longest ever spanning about 9hours bten 9:30am and 6;15pm with only 1 hour break in between. I commend the 5 judges especially the chairman...

Please check our signature below and get in touch with us.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by afrika(f): 4:17am On Sep 12, 2019
The presidency investment on social media activities is awesome. They are in nairaland, Facebook newspapers and 100% following up on youths. Buying fans and religiously beating up d crowd.

Anyways they came in thru the propaganda of social media
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by JAMTUNEZ(m): 4:28am On Sep 12, 2019
How can u be worried when u hv installed all the important personalities in positive.<a href="https://jamtunez.com/">Free SEO help</a>
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Sidneyjack: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Why would you be worried when you had it all planned ?
As Atiku planned to rig with serve
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Sidneyjack: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Why would you be worried when you had it all planned ?
As Atiku planned to rig with server
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by Onlyonebuhari: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
U, Mr.President sir,cnt/shouldnt be worried/perturbed all along when you got it planned all along waaayy before now...God!!!!! undecided undecidedi find it hard to cry cry cry and more harder to laugh cheesy cheesy when i read the words of gloat and non-challancy (tribunal ish aside)that comes outta the mouth of the president of a nation to his subjects and the whole world!!!! sad sad!i fear for the next 4yrs oooo!!!!hmnnnnn!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And he couldn't help apc in zamfara n Rivers state....
Grow up!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by cashkid: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
U, Mr.President sir,cnt/shouldnt be worried/perturbed all along when you got it planned all along waaayy before now...God!!!!! undecided undecidedi find it hard to cry cry cry and more harder to laugh cheesy cheesy when i read the words of gloat and non-challancy (tribunal ish aside)that comes outta the mouth of the president of a nation to his subjects and the whole world!!!! sad sad!i fear for the next 4yrs oooo!!!!hmnnnnn!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No need to fear, u can go to south Africa!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by cashkid: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:

2023 is around the corner

They don start again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by uridiwan(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2019
FuckDaMods:
The animal is busy increasing tax while his foolish followers are here jubilating angry
Stop crying boy

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by AgentNairaland(f): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2019
cashkid:

They don start again grin grin grin grin grin grin

We Don start ok... Thiefnubu2023 no be so
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by anonimi: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2019
FuckDaMods:
The animal is busy increasing tax while his foolish followers are here jubilating angry

It is the modus operandi of the zonebee shystem.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by anonimi: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2019
Flexherbal:
Was it because of the money they spent during the trial, at the tribunal that they want to increase vat?

Not impossible with the incompetent dullar'd who does not know how to make money but knows how to spend and steal it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along by cashkid: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:

We Don start ok... Thiefnubu2023 no be so

Okay...u know as e go end na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Dick because Of Rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.