Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory (19052 Views)

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by owila4luv(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Celebrating Backwardness, Poverty, Failure, Hunger By The Same Hungry, Backward People.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Midastorch(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Isn't this madness?.... jubilating over a man who did nothing to better their lives for 4 years in office,this are the kind of idiots I share a country with.

Is it your madness One man’s food is another man’s poison...live and let’s LIVE..
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Eportal123: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
I am not a slave.

Btw, they are FOOLS.
Freemanbobble:
Northerners always celebrating rubbish

Watch how their slaves from the west will defend them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by efighter: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Isn't this madness?.... jubilating over a man who did nothing to better their lives for 4 years in office,this are the kind of idiots I share a country with.

Tell me who is really mad between you and them? The jubilators or you that have been wailing since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by WriterX(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
A divided people are worse than no people.
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by midolian(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
papiforreal:
Lies from cheap blogger. I'm from Bauchi nothing like this have happened
So you are everywhere present in Bauchi?
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Dpharisee: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Madness in the North, the only thing they understand is that he is a fanatical Muslim not about him providing quality life for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by fortunez1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
That doesn't seem to be true because the picture isn't like the people are celebrating. Who will be celebrating when nothing seem to be working in the country. Haba
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Chukwurah003: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

Which nothing did he do. He’s doing great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by shamecurls(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
BlackAlbinoo:
[/s]
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by shamecurls(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
papiforreal:
[/s]

Liar!
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Fashdeejay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
look at how hungry n lifeless they look?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by alobright17(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Which Politician has ever bettered lives in mostly West Africa ? are those people complaining to you ? why not allow them do as they deemed fit ? This wailing is becoming something else .

Do super eagles better anyones life yet people celebrate them

BBN That people are spending there money on doesn't better life yet people are enjoying it. it is there rights to celebrate while it last . stay there and be waiting for a certain President to come and better everyone's life ok. Smh
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by banji1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
And yet Atiku in his nightmares believes he won in these states.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by AnanseK(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

You have a problem
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by AnanseK(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
owila4luv:
Celebrating Backwardness, Poverty, Failure, Hunger By The Same Hungry, Backward People.

Bad mouth plus crime. That’s why they sent you out of South Africa.

Buhari should just ignore those IPOB gangs in SA.
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by tyup(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
papiforreal:

you're from Bauchi is far different from you're at Bauchi at the moment

I grew part of me at Bauchi and yes there looks like Bauchi fr
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by VirginSearcher(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
These are the real problem of Nigeria reason why one Nigeria isn't working

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Saintp(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thank God it happened this way ooo. If Buhari had lost, the number of deaths that would have been recorded no for get part 2.
I think Nigerians should look at the bright side, at least innocent lives have been saved today.
My hope is that he wins at supreme court to avoid needless deaths and destruction from his worshippers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by bendike: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol. 95% of my friends that were buhari supporters are living in penury right now. Even those that were well off than me way back. Them Wan turn me to atm sef. Those that had 2 cars are now using legedis Benz.
See these impoverished people celebrating. grin suffering and smiling.
We glorify poverty now. Lol
Anyway we are all in it together.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by gtown: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
weytin be your own with us. Why are pigs so pain with everything Buhari? As the thing dey pains you, you fit leave go south Africa go do your drug business there. you even fit join your pigs bloda in hunting for Buhari any time he travel out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Tomide007: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Buhari is a god in the North.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Mommyeve: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wailers have contaminated the thread with bitterness. Congrats baba buhari
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by ashly197(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Go to South Africa if you if it pain you
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by kaleam(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
papiforreal:
I too haven't seen anything of such.
Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by brathan: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Stupid Amajiris that's all they know how to do best. Rubish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Godons1: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Sai Baba.

God the world's best President. grin

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by Burger01(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Just imagine. Nigeria is a shiiiithole! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory by educhigo: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2019
they are celebrating freely without any police or army shooting them.but the same celebration ipob did for donald trump and buhari deploy army to shoot them all..this country is completely shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Says He Is Healthy And In Good Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.