Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (58068 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
This kind ladies are not wife material but a runs girl...
In Abuja runs collect up to 500k per night ....so if you offer that kind person 10k ....she voice out the same thing...

Guys , look for wife materials not all these hoelosho walking upandan...

If I be the guy, I go fire the girl from my place sharp -sharp

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by noble2faith(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.

And you think the guy will be interested with this ur weird nick! shocked

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Rextizzle(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.
I will rather give my money to a begger than a ungrateful Nigerian hoe

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
hmmm,with your name, GRAB HIS BALLS.. allah u go kill d poor guy

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by gabsmilez(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
excuse me go and marry, you are the reason why federal government increase VAT to 7%
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Inflammatory: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oya nigbayen....hope you are fine small cos I am ugly so that we won't give birth to monsters.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by imitateMe(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
I blame the guy grin grin
Some guys are just overly nice. To send 200# card to a girl I know sef dey somehow

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Mustee51(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Guy I really need u to help me on Something..can we talk privately
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by nick50(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
If na me I go tell am make she transfer d money back to my account so I go use my second account send am 100k..d rest go be story

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:
That money can change someone's life..
Instead of wasting it on an ingrate.
That conversation was made up in my opinion. Who sends his gf a message and then screengrabs the bank alert and sends to her when shes not dounted if he actually sent the money?

Social media if full of such made up stories. It is all to pull traffic.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by imitateMe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mekenz:
seriously I still wonder where guy's meet these leeches. or is it my luck, that I have not meant one? perhaps I can't see myself talk to, by a lady I'm getting to know in such a derogatory and condescending manner. even when I decided to be a little benevolence.
grin grin lol I wonder o
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe.

Harsh bt true grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Inflammatory:

Oya nigbayen....hope you are fine small cos I am ugly so that we won't give birth to monsters.

lol na em be say u need anti inflammatory agent.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Inflammatory: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
The stupid guy may be collecting 85k as salary like dat o...at the end of the day, he will propose and he will be told by her dat she can't settle down with someone whose salary bis 85k. Girls, you are the reason you are been treated like dat by guys.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by imitateMe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:
She's not his girlfriend
The guy is my friend
I'll post a screenshot later

Modified: the girl is his friend
The guy is a very generous person and he just gave 15k to someone who demanded for 3k
The girl is just a bitch
Pls post her face, so I can avoid any lady that looks like her next time biko

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamCharles123: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe.
Even an average virgin nigerian lady is still an ungrateful hoe

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
aunty why are you so sheep now, you're too sheep jare
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Offpoint:

Sorry as a professional thief, I don't need a key to drive a car... few wires will do the trickgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Neoteny(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Yeah

And I'm sure you'll also GrabHisBalls

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Ekakamba: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
What's your challenge?
Response:
Well if am given that 10k, it's gone help me save lot of mess
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Sammy555(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Imagine. How some ladies embrace poverty is baffling.
Proud to be broke. The guy's not a human being? Annoying people everywhere.
lol can you see for yourself? pls don't be like these your aunties when you grow up o

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by mmadu4: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
nigerian girls are bitchess they deserved to be beaten and raped then thrown out the window
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by mozona(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

better person
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Dinho20(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
WHY IS MY CASE ALWAYS DIFFERENT,

ANY GIRL THAT SEE'S ME ALWAYS BOAST AND FORM A BIG GIRL,
SHE TELLS ME WHERE SHE WORKS, HER HOUSE AND EVERYTHING SHE OWNS, AND SHE IS READY TO SPEND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR ME,

WHILE MY FELLOW MEN ARE HERE SPENDING AND WASTING ALL THEIR RESOURCES ON WOMEN

ANYWAYS, SUCH IS LIFE

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by mozona(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
dont be surprise that girl might still be living with his parent in one room apartment
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by MiseryIndex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
I Love Ma Baby, My Baby Loves Me Back Through Thick And Thin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sammy555:
lol can you see for yourself? pls don't be like these your aunties when you grow up o
grin No fear there.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
careytommy37:

Olodo
Thanks.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
D gel no jos try at all,dats same amt Osinbande is givin ppl upandan in d name of tradermoni n day danced to.guy u berra brake up wit her asap.she be diamond digger
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by vickyhow(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
iLegendd:

That's exactly what some women are doing to some weak men. They damage the man's principle and start the car anyway. Such a union can't last. It's just a matter of time.

Boss I Tried Joininq Ur Forum, It says i can't because the site is movinq to a new domain.

What's the solution?

Meanwhile i want us to chat business privately!
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Osobi32(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
yea that's what men see this days.... Some women are just too ungrateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.