Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (57978 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by samsam2019: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.
your head
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by mammanbawa: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
imitateMe:

Pls post her face, so I can avoid any lady that looks like her next time biko

I don't have her picture
Even if I did
I won't
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by kalu61(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Fallacy. Do you have any objective research to back these figures? Or you simply throwing figures anyhow for cheap Likes angry
Are you a feminist ?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.

So you can grab his balls....... wink
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Kassia(f): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Some girls are strong sha ooh shocked, Hehehehehe Ingratitude at its peak
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by nonsocliff: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
This one weak me. Na so one babe take hold my guy for work sef, coldflame u know na
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
kalu61:
Are you a feminist ?
No
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by NLban: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jayfizzy:
In a chat he posted online, the lady had complained to him that she was broke and would need some money. So he decided to help with what he had.

Surprisingly, she told him she didn’t say she was hungry, that rather she was broke. probably expecting more than what he sent to her.

Source: https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2019/09/im-broke-not-hungry-girl-to-boyfriend.html?m=1

See the chat below:

Most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship except the picture below!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by UncleJudax(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
anigbajumo:

Boss,no lady will let u knw dea worth at the start of relationship.
Not when she starts asking for recharge cards, transport fare, hair-do money etc grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by PAQ(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigerian woman have a strict rule when it comes to relationships.
" No romance without finance"
This was an American rule and popular hit song back in the 80s, until feminism took over, now everything ther is "Half n half". But Naija women go claim feminism in front and bill u behind closed doors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by teejaymiquel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jayfizzy:
In a chat he posted online, the lady had complained to him that she was broke and would need some money. So he decided to help with what he had.

Surprisingly, she told him she didn’t say she was hungry, that rather she was broke. probably expecting more than what he sent to her.

Source: https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2019/09/im-broke-not-hungry-girl-to-boyfriend.html?m=1

See the chat below:

plus vat charges ooooooh
it's paining me
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by banji1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Carry your cross brother, not my headache!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by m140(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
loud it...
I really love this
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Geesaintagape: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Don't mind the.foolish girl.she will up joining choir when tshe expires

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by m140(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
ayanbaba2:

it seems we are twin!

me too, if the girl is not working like me, am out!

I can't come and kee myself!
I so much love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by m140(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.
God will bless you well, so many lazy ladies wanting what they can't give.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Lovelife433(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
DarkJeddi:
That's the average entitled,poverty-stricken Nigerian hoe for you..
kilode dugari?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by domopps(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

I am game if you are ...
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Kenneth10110(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So entitled ladies are feminists now? A lady who seeks for social, economic and political equality of the sexes is a feminist. Insulting or bullying guys ain't feminism.

Your trying to back the lady up don't make me think you both are the same undecided
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Agronomist(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
getting into is an understatement. I wont even dream of it
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Jentilia(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
J111333:
Real feminists don't depend on men for survival but I'm sure the mumu girl will be calling herself feminist and boss lady. undecided
Then u really do not know wat feminism is all about
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Kenneth10110(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nuclear99:
Some girls can never be grateful, I rather give money to my fellow guy than all this bitch

Hmm if your saying the truth your type is rear mehn who will prefer to give his friend money than the power of kitten.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Wettoid123: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Are u beautiful?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Wettoid123: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Naija girls and poverty are too similar!
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Drbolie(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=FamousMonk post=82147532]That money can change someone's life..
Instead of wasting it on an ingrate.[/quote)
I'm telling you...10k is enough to take me to the next level right now.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by autonomous22: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Reason why I v decided not to go into a serious relationship for now... make I just dey flex with Dem, anytime I see beta girl wey get sense, I reason am.....

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by anigbajumo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
UncleJudax:

Not when she starts asking for recharge cards, transport fare, hair-do money etc grin

Bro, if a lady is earning same amount ad you she will still demand all wat u listed above just that it won't be often.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by cbrezy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stupid Bit*h
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe.
Don Are You In A Relationship? Your Hate For Women Is Premium Level

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by iamdexteeni(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Girls sha..always want to do what they see in movies.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamPlato(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Imagine. How some ladies embrace poverty is baffling.
Proud to be broke. The guy's not a human being? Annoying people everywhere.
Young 16 wink
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by emmahoney(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
adesuwa081:
Stupid girl, plz go n work n stop giving women bad name jawe. All this entitlement mofos dat calls themselves feminist.
Being bad has nothing to do with gender, tribe or race. This is what people need to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.