Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Re: Disavowal To The Purported Falsehood And Lies From The Pit Of Hell Against M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Disavowal To The Purported Falsehood And Lies From The Pit Of Hell Against M (513 Views)

WSM Dismisses The Purported Defection Of Prince Sudor Nwiyor As A Non Issue. / Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi / Abba Moro Defends Position On Internet Falsehood And Manipulations Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Disavowal To The Purported Falsehood And Lies From The Pit Of Hell Against M by Kurch: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
RE: DISAVOWAL TO THE PURPORTED FALSEHOOD AND LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL AGAINST MR CHRISTOPHER EHIFOH.

I write to alert the public on the malicious and misleading article of Mr Kingsley Ughe on the Person of Mr Christopher Ehifoh.

Christopher Ehifoh is a hardworking Nigerian who have spent many years in Switzerland, he has not been found wanting in his years in that country, he has not been arrested for whatsoever crime and have not been charge to any court for any breach of Swiss laws.

I beg all and sundry to assist me in getting to the root of this matter for the interest of clarity.

Kingsley Ughe should present himself for public scrutiny and be bold to accept his court summon instead of hiding and publish misleading stories that emanates from the pit of hell.

This matter is before The Highly Revered Onojie of Udo and the Ughe's Family. The Onojie have long instructed Kingsley to return my belongings which he stole from me.

Kingsley relocated in order to dodge court summons, I wonder why a self acclaimed lawyer is running away from court summons.

The public should help me beg Kingsley to avail himself for court summons.

I will attach a letter of good conduct from the Swiss Government to show and prove my innocence of been arrested for marrying 14 wives.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2431480603588042&id=2042455805823859

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To 'keke Napep' Replacement / Leap Year Tragedies!!! - Is This A Superstition Or A Coincidence?? / Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.