Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Bad Do You Want It? – Joel Osteen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bad Do You Want It? – Joel Osteen (326 Views)

What Is Wrong With The Gospel Of Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince, And SO Many OTHERS. / Houston Megachurch Lakewood Leader Joel Osteen New Memes And Images Trending / Joel Osteen Slammed For Shutting His Church's Doors To Hurricane Harvey Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Do You Want It? – Joel Osteen by Ogbugracekelech: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2019
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?”

The dreams God has placed in your heart, the promises he’s spoken to you are not going to come to pass without opposition, without delays, without people trying to talk you out of it.

There will be plenty of opportunities to get discouraged, to lose your passion and think that it’s not meant to be. But if you’re going to reach your destiny, you have to have a made-up mind.

If you give up after the first time or the fifth time or the 30th time, what that really means is you didn’t want it bad enough.

There should be something you’re believing for that you are relentless. You are not moved by how impossible it looks, you’re not discouraged by how long it’s taking, you don’t give up because people told you no,you’re attitude is, “If I have to believe my whole life, I am not going to stop believing, I am not going to take no for an answer, I’m not going to settle for mediocrity, I’m going to keep pursuing what God put in my heart.

Many of the difficulties we face, the delays, the times it’s not fair, that’s simply a test, God is saying, ” how bad do you want it?.click readinghttps://christground.com/2019/09/10/how-bad-do-you-want-it-joel-osteen/ to continue reading .

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Is The Name Of The Almighty God? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Flames In Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.