Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (55146 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by HeyCorleone(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2019
thesicilian:

Says the boy who can't even make grammatically correct sentences.

Kindly call my attention to the supposed errors.

Or your sublevel of intelligence cannot make you identify correct grammar. Lol. You can always enrol for night school.

Village idiot who doesn't know how things work.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by West2019(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2019
odinceblog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/video-i-wept-watching-returnees-sing-the-national-anthem-says-air-peace-chairman/amp
God bless u More sir what what Buhari and him government can't do you voluntary do it its not am easier tax ,but for those foolish peoples here on NL that are not appreciate what you did Na God go punish them cos I never see waiting dere papa or mama contributed to those peoples coming back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't boast when you help people, leave it to God to reward you.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country
After your comment no other comment...You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless u Mr Onyeama,mo money in2 yo coffers.am moved to tears too as i read dis

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by abiolamitodun(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
same way I feel anytime I see Nigerian footballers sing the national anthem on the football pitch....

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

I hope he's not beating his chest so early?

Anyway how much is a trip from SA to Nigeria? I feel he exaggerated.

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

He should state it categorically.
see sadist.he did what a reasonable government should have done. Cerebrate him and stop been a sadist **shole.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by berrystunn(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

Use your Google to check total cost of an airplane taking off and landing international. (Return)

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Seunfunmi21(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Sentiment aside,Igbo pple are kindhearted,but with the #280million he spent,he already knows where and how to get tripple of it..IG o kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by buzorcharles(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

Ur sense of reasoning is -12. Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ruggedtimi(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 280m haba!.We appreciate kind assistance but diz 280m is a NO NO
You know how much to buy jet fuel, pay the pilot, air hostess,tax etc. If the passengers had paid for the ticket have you thought about how much the airline would realize

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by colestephan86: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
fyneguy:
lol This is impossible.

South Africa to Lagos is between N120k and N150k. For 200 passengers, it would have been N30 Million (N150k x 200) and the Airline would still have made a profit.

What did he spend N280M on?
You are a fool.
Is it water that runs in the engine of the plane
Landing charges nko
Flight crew , their hotel and upkeep
Passenger meal
The long delay had its cost
N lots more
Please stop being stupid.
If you know so much mathematics, u should have gone and bring those people back.

7 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by portacabin: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

shaarap

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Cashmanbreeze: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2019
thesicilian:

The problem with most people is that they are so eager to please the world and get accepted into the bandwagon that they are afraid to speak their minds. It's a good thing that he volunteered to help evacuate our brothers in south Africa, without collecting money (as far as we know). And the beneficiaries were particularly grateful. If he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't truly expect payment as he said I the beginning, why gloat about it when the job is not even completed? Except he's expecting some form of remuneration or acknowledgement from the government, in which case it will not be out of place to truly question his absurd claim of transporting less than 200 people from South Africa to Nigeria in just a trip with 280 million naira.

Let's learn to be objective instead of being sentimental all the time. If you buy me a 5000 naira lunch at a regular restaurant and while I'm still eating you're already telling the world that you spent over 20,000 naira to feel me, should I just remain quiet in the spirit of being grateful?

Even Bill / Melinda Gates foundation tell us how much they spent in its various development programs in Nigeria and Africa.

Are they also looking for federal government support?

5 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Mikeangelo0433: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2019
My take on this is that in the face of a common enemy,Nigerians who are known to usually stoke the embers of ethnicity couldn't think of doing that rather they sang the national anthem and were united. There was nothing like Ipob this or Afonja that.I hope that kind of oneness and sanity can spread through this country like wildfire.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by thesicilian: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Kindly call my attention to the supposed errors.

Or your sublevel of intelligence cannot make you identify correct grammar. Lol. You can always enrol for night school.

Village idiot who doesn't know how things work.

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by bamosagie(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

Ordinarily I would have ignored your post, after seeing the like and shares I decided to correct your myopic view. its not about beating of chest but preaching solidarity. his reference to national anthem should tell you where his interest lie.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by kolexy(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2019
odinceblog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/video-i-wept-watching-returnees-sing-the-national-anthem-says-air-peace-chairman/amp

People can lie. 280million to bring 187 people from SA. This is not even cost of ticket o, but cost to the airline.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by fkj950ax(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 280m haba!.We appreciate kind assistance but diz 280m is a NO NO

Flight ticket to SA is approximated to 180k
The plane has a capacity of 250 pax assuming

That's 180,000 x 250 that's 45m

Let's even double the figures. That's N90.

He said he will run 2 flights.

That's N180m?
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by DukeNija(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2019
thesicilian:

The problem with most people is that they are so eager to please the world and get accepted into the bandwagon that they are afraid to speak their minds. It's a good thing that he volunteered to help evacuate our brothers in south Africa, without collecting money (as far as we know). And the beneficiaries were particularly grateful. If he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't truly expect payment as he said I the beginning, why gloat about it when the job is not even completed? Except he's expecting some form of remuneration or acknowledgement from the government, in which case it will not be out of place to truly question his absurd claim of transporting less than 200 people from South Africa to Nigeria in just a trip with 280 million naira.

Let's learn to be objective instead of being sentimental all the time. If you buy me a 5000 naira lunch at a regular restaurant and while I'm still eating you're already telling the world that you spent over 20,000 naira to feel me, should I just remain quiet in the spirit of being grateful?

You think you are smart, but you are actually very daft and obviously bereft of the logistics involved in international flights which is why you should shut the hell up.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Femijohn198: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Mr oyeama for president 2023 lets support Igbo

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2019
So many ungrateful bastards here. Instead of you to appreciate what the man has done you're more interested in calculating how he got to those figures like you own a plane or work in an airport. This country and government has failed us and it's showing in a lot of you. For those of you appreciating the man's efforts, God bless you all. May your days be as bright as your brains.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by fkj950ax(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2019
colestephan86:

You are a fool.
Is it water that runs in the engine of the plane
Landing charges nko
Flight crew , their hotel and upkeep
Passenger meal
The long delay had its cost
N lots more
Please stop being stupid.
If you know so much mathematics, u should have gone and bring those people back.

He is not the fool.

All you posted are what makes the 120k or 150k per pax
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Rotimi47: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
to and fro empty seat flying in cost 30m too (oppurnity cost )...that 60m percycle they plan 3 trips (6 cycle) 180m plus airport land lending charge etc maybe 20m total 200m
Flight clearance fees( that of Nigeria & South Africa) captain and flight crew allowance, security, feeding, hotel reservation for crew and miscellaneous expenses. grin
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Cost of taxiing the jet, food, jet fuel, pilot and crew cost all these you left out in your analysis! Even if this guy used $1 to achieve this, it is so commendable!

The government of the day should be ashamed!
Help me loud it to these ungrateful bastards. Something our own government couldn't do, this man did and some ungrateful dimwits are here making noise. The reason why this country can't move forward

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by cybriz82(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country

I swear to God if I see d guy for street I go hold am n shout he is a South African...dnt mind him jurrrr...

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
PureGoldh:
He really tried.... God bless him

Atleast he came in for Nigerians when they needed him most.

To those that are trashing the man... Hope you guys know that Nigerian government were silent on this issue until he made his own intention(s) known..

Let's learn to appreciate kind gestures no matter how small it is or are.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original Honey call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
I appreciate you bro

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Mizwisdom(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Lol they have suddenly become patriotic after realizing that the grass is never greener at the other side grin even the ones that went to Lybia kissed the ground when they got back, no place like home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Brytesp(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

Ungrateful bastard...just because his family isn't in south Africa stupid mofo

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by PureGoldh(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2019
OdenKelechi:

I appreciate you bro

Respect brother smiley
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by cybriz82(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

U never treat ur malaria finish

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
grin

and the way Abike baby and her Fulani daddy and Geoffrey were releasing press you will think na Federal paid for the flight ticket

you assisted your countrymen come dey tell us figure. who ask him? you offered to help, it wasn't an obligation meanwhile does that 280m covered for all Nigerians returnees?
You started well but ended really bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / Money-Laden Bullion Van Crashes In Abuja While Speeding / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.