Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (55177 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Afonja007: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

I hope he's not beating his chest so early?

Anyway how much is a trip from SA to Nigeria? I feel he exaggerated.

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

He should state it categorically.
south Africa distance is like going to london

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Thief Because na from australia rhe plane from come abi
Fool
Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by bedfordking: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2019
fyneguy:
lol This is impossible.

South Africa to Lagos is between N120k and N150k. For 200 passengers, it would have been N30 Million (N150k x 200) and the Airline would still have made a profit.

What did he spend N280M on?

What about fuelling the aircraft ,
Landing charges at the airport in south Africa
maintenance fee incurred at airport in south Africa for turn around
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Amarisa(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless and reward You Sir...

As for the ingrates on this thread,how much did you contribute? Instead of analysing your useless government, you are claiming mathematician here..mtchew...

Majorityof the ingrates talking rubbish doesn't know anything about flying..

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by robotix: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2019
fyneguy:
lol This is impossible.

South Africa to Lagos is between N120k and N150k. For 200 passengers, it would have been N30 Million (N150k x 200) and the Airline would still have made a profit.

dude you are an ingrate. There are more Nigerians to be returned. This is just the first batch

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by AgentNairaland(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Batch B To Get Ready To Be Lifted Up By Nigeria Airways, This Is There Flight Below

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Edusouls(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2019
That’s how grateful you can be to such a rare Goodman, by talking foolishly, poor rig raf like you, let’s see if you will ever be able to make up to 10k monthly in ur whole life huzzle, your very ungrateful hearts is the main reason you souls remain poor till death
deltateam:
grin

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:
True number is probably 140m. It’s still a lot sha

The true value for transporting that number of passengers is roughly 30 million tops.

Remember its one way.

Anyway he coughed out that fough when the entire government didnt do shit so thumbs up to him.

Let him claim 1 billion sef the point is he did it when nobody else could or would.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Brightest04(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Yes,only the fools here sings about separation.Talkers on social media platforms. Ask them what to do to make Nigeria work...nothing to offer.May God continue to bless this heart of gold man.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

Your father must be an animal. You demented dimwit belched from the pit of tauras, you half witted twerp. What an ingrate you are. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by penplus: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2019
I celebrate you Sir

Badbelle people will always have something bad to say...but then that's what they are filled with

May GOD replenish you plenty

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Timileyin1234(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2019
I just dey pity these people. Where would they start from now. Cos e no dey easy for person whey don dey give out money b4 situation come change

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by UncleJudax(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Lol. A certain modafucker said that he shared $320 million Abacha loot, and till today, we don't know the recipients grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Amarisa(f): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2019
thesicilian:

The problem with most people is that they are so eager to please the world and get accepted into the bandwagon that they are afraid to speak their minds. It's a good thing that he volunteered to help evacuate our brothers in south Africa, without collecting money (as far as we know). And the beneficiaries were particularly grateful. If he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't truly expect payment as he said I the beginning, why gloat about it when the job is not even completed? Except he's expecting some form of remuneration or acknowledgement from the government, in which case it will not be out of place to truly question his absurd claim of transporting less than 200 people from South Africa to Nigeria in just a trip with 280 million naira.

Let's learn to be objective instead of being sentimental all the time. If you buy me a 5000 naira lunch at a regular restaurant and while I'm still eating you're already telling the world that you spent over 20,000 naira to feel me, should I just remain quiet in the spirit of being grateful?

Mr objective,how much did you contribute?

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by bendike: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country
Thank you jare.
You deserve 4 chilled bottles of big Stout and 1 plate of point and kill.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Davide020(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

IF You Nor Get Anything To Say, Why Nor ShutUp Your Stupid Mouth, Must You Talk? Mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by MrPaul2: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2019
fyneguy:
lol This is impossible.

Was the air craft filled to it's capacity? Mind you he will have to pay same feel if it has to be fully loaded. + It was an emergency meaning other appointments must have been cancelled
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're dumb. ungrateful to who? na my flight money he paid? I'm only ruling out the necessity of releasing figures since he wasn't forced to assist and you're here ranting like spoilt toys

you better go back to where you crawled out from
You wouldn't have been so ungrateful if a family or loved one was affected in SA. Come back when you have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Innobee99(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

I pray I don't help u type in life cuz nothing will mean anything to u.

Can u afford a trip to Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ukahrawah: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless Air Peace. This is what Nationalism is all about.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by lanre4411(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
to and fro empty seat flying in cost 30m too (oppurnity cost )...that 60m percycle they plan 3 trips (6 cycle) 180m plus airport land lending charge etc maybe 20m total 200m
flight operating crew allowance and parking bay expencese in S.A nko remember it's a chartered flight they will be charged pered :Pour and they hav15hurs delay and its charge per US dollars
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Innobee99(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2019
slivertongue:
Thank u but we no force u sha
U deserve to die in SA bro
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by baby124: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2019
armadeo:

The true value for transporting that number of passengers is roughly 30 million tops.

Remember its one way.

Anyway he coughed out that fough when the entire government didnt do shit so thumbs up to him.

Let him claim 1 billion sef the point is he did it when nobody else could or would.
I included roundtrip cost of 300k for 300 passengers. Remember not all that signed up could leave. It is also claimed that Air Peace flew there with an empty plane. 300k for 300 passengers came up to 108m. Then added 32m for fuel and other expenses. Just as a worst case scenario.

Ordinarily if it was a regular flight, that 300k should take care of flight, crew, fuel, landing and still he will make a profit. But I dashed him the 32m for at least making the effort, fuel and other costs due to delays, and loss of profit from seat class or price differences in seats.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by bendike: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2019
ignitewatch:
Don't mind some mathematician, who can calculate and quote all figures with been able to quote themselves out of penury. Some don't even know what it takes to run 1 business.
Thanks for this bro.
Dont forget the plane was delayed in SA for 3 days also. Plane that could have done flights within that period.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Jamesilvar(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

You are brainless.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country

Why u bother to respond ,you think say you go make sense to most people here? When a person is dumb he is just dumb this is why I have often stated that Nigeria needs to declare state of emergency on decline in intelligence ..youths keep complaining no job ,there are jobs quite alright the youths are just not fit to take them that's all

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
OdenKelechi:

You wouldn't have been so ungrateful if a family or loved one was affected in SA. Come back when you have sense

are you this dumb or you're just using it to crave for attention here. if my family members are there I should start licking Air peace airway CEO?

isn't an irony when an imbeciles is accusing a sane of lacking sense? whoever is using your brain to play ludo won't have peace
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by cjaylala: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

You're a fool

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Voy(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Loud it nwanne
ahiboilandgas:
to and fro empty seat flying in cost 30m too (oppurnity cost )...that 60m percycle they plan 3 trips (6 cycle) 180m plus airport land lending charge etc maybe 20m total 200m
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2019
lanre4411:
flight operating crew allowance and parking bay expencese in S.A nko remember it's a chartered flight they will be charged pered :Pour and they hav15hurs delay and its charge per US dollars

My hand froze when I read 30n as claimed by a very "intelligent "person here .you have energy to respond oooo....the states amount should have given you an idea as to how low in thinking the person is .

My dear ,go on and have a nice day
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by perpeling22(f): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2019
The criticism is because he is from the other part of the country. Shame to people that think Nigeria is their family property who couldn't do anything when the stranded people needed help most. Are you telling me if anyone from south west or North had done this, will this bashing be going on. After they will be claiming first citizen of Nigeria. For an individual to single handedly done this, no matter the amount put up by him in the course of this evacuation, he doesn't deserve this. After all, he is not asking for a refund. What if someone has asked him an estimate of what he has spent.
Shame to Nigerian people!
Shame to the federal government
Shame to an ungrateful fellow..........God bless you Mr Onyeama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nicolex(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless him,he will make double..!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.