Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Malfunctioning AC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Malfunctioning AC (910 Views)

2005 Toyota Camry Gear Malfunctioning / Code: P0335 - Crankshaft Sensor A - Circuit Malfunctioning / Help! MB Malfunctioning Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malfunctioning AC by beeoohtee(m): 5:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Hello Auto professionals.
My toyota corolla 2006 AC is malfunctioning. The AC has refused to work well Since I refilled the refrigerant (R134a). When switched on it gonna blow cool for a while then blows hot after few miles drive. I would be forced to turn it off. However, If I switch it on again after a while it produces cool air and later blows hot thereafter.
I visited a technician, I was told the AC behaved like that because a substandard refrigerant was used (though i didn't believe that bullcrap). The alleged substandard refrigerant was expelled from the system and filled with acclaimed standard one. Nevertheless the problem still persisted.
I consulted another, he claimed the malfunction was based on too much gas in the system. After the refrigerant reduction. The malfunctioning didn't stop.
The 3rd technician advised the compressor and condenser should be changed for efficient performance....
Now the issue is that I have my doubts with the 3rd technician's claim because I feel nothing is wrong with my compressor. It worked perfectly before i refilled the gas. Besides even when the AC blows hot � i observed the pulley attached to the AC compressor was running as well.

I am really tired of spending without seeing desired result. There is no guarantee that the AC will work well if i change the damn compressor or/and condenser

Please dear Auto professionals, I need your professional support/Advice on this persistent problem.
Thanks guys. �
Re: Malfunctioning AC by mosbus: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2019
beeoohtee:
Hello Auto professionals.
My toyota corolla 2006 AC is malfunctioning. The AC has refused to work well Since I refilled the refrigerant (R134a). When switched on it gonna blow cool for a while then blows hot after few miles drive. I would be forced to turn it off. However, If I switch it on again after a while it produces cool air and later blows hot thereafter.
I visited a technician, I was told the AC behaved like that because a substandard refrigerant was used (though i didn't believe that bullcrap). The alleged substandard refrigerant was expelled from the system and filled with acclaimed standard one. Nevertheless the problem still persisted.
I consulted another, he claimed the malfunction was based on too much gas in the system. After the refrigerant reduction. The malfunctioning didn't stop.
The 3rd technician advised the compressor and condenser should be changed for efficient performance....
Now the issue is that I have my doubts with the 3rd technician's claim because I feel nothing is wrong with my compressor. It worked perfectly before i refilled the gas. Besides even when the AC blows hot � i observed the pulley attached to the AC compressor was running as well.

I am really tired of spending without seeing desired result. There is no guarantee that the AC will work well if i change the damn compressor or/and condenser

Please dear Auto professionals, I need your professional support/Advice on this persistent problem.
Thanks guys. �

Possible causes.
1,electrical issue
2,defective magnetic coil.
You can also call my number 08026941215.
For some further solutions.
Re: Malfunctioning AC by beeoohtee(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
mosbus:

Possible causes.
1,electrical issue
2,defective magnetic coil.
You can also call my number 08026941215.
For some further solutions.
Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Honda Jazz For Sale In Kenya : Another Miracle In The Limelight / P0500 And P0116 In Toyota Camry 2008 / Bmw E70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.