Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? (587 Views)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by DJperdurabo: 5:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Mine was 12+ hours.

It was occasioned by work related issues.
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by tunjilee003: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2019
mine was 15 hours... I went to a vigil..... the moment i woke up i was thinking maybe an eclipse had occurred
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by sisisioge: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Mine was more than 24hrs...I downed a cup full of spirit and went out like a switch. My Grandma was so worried...she kept waking me to eat. Ever since, I never failed to acknowledge my light weight with alcohol.
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by pocohantas(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
I wanted to say about 11hrs and I had to recalculate. Damn! It was over 13hrs

Reason: I was jobless with no worries in the world. I was someone else's responsibility. So, I could afford to sleep that long. Not sure they were sleeping while I slept.

As it is now, except if I am knocked out by alcohol, it will be hard for me to sleep that long without waking at intervals. My natural body-clock and life problems would wake me up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by DJperdurabo: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:
I wanted to say about 11hrs and I had to recalculate. Damn! It was over 13hrs

Reason: I was jobless with no worries in the world. I was someone else's responsibility. So, I could afford to sleep that long. Not sure they were sleeping while I slept.

As it is now, except if I am knocked out by alcohol, it will be hard for me to sleep that long without waking at intervals. My natural body-clock and life problems would wake me up. cheesy

True dat.

Recently discovered that no matter when I hit the sack, my body-clock reasserts itself over my desire for sleep. I wake up when I usually do depending on the day of the week; weekdays-4am, weekends-7am
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by DJperdurabo: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
sisisioge:
Mine was more than 24hrs...I downed a cup full of spirit and went out like a switch. My Grandma was so worried...she kept waking me to eat. Ever since, I never failed to acknowledge my light weight with alcohol.

24 hrs!

Damn!

You must have either put on some weight or added some inches when you woke up...lol

24hrs!
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by DJperdurabo: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
tunjilee003:
mine was 15 hours... I went to a vigil..... the moment i woke up i was thinking maybe an eclipse had occurred

Hahahaha...any dreams while you were out? I mean...any "heavenly" dreams or visitations seeing you passed out after a vigil...lol
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
DJperdurabo:

24 hrs!

Damn!

You must have either put on some weight or added some inches when you woke up...lol

24hrs!

grin grin grin grin

I lost weight!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
It was when I had to remove a bad tooth, was told to use either Puriton or aspirin can't really remember, to dull the pain and sleep well that night, instead of me take half a tablet as told, I took 3 tablets, was knocked out completely, woke up the next night thinking I didn't sleep, twas when I checked the time and day I realised I slept close to 24 hrs......
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
I've always been an early bird since I was a kid and I've never been a deep sleeper either [if a pin drops, I will wake up]. 9 hours is probably the longest I've ever slept and that's me exaggerating sef. When I'm super tired I will fall sleep easily though, but I'll still wake up at my usual time.
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by tunjilee003: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hahahaha...any dreams while you were out? I mean...any "heavenly" dreams or visitations seeing you passed out after a vigil...lol
never had any
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by 24kmagic: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2019
I don't know how many hours.

Codeine been show me love
Re: What Is The Longest (hours) You've Slept? What Could Have Caused It? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 13, 2019
I didn't keep track of the actual time I spent sleeping, but it was legendary

It happened YEARS ago when a younger version of me watched a woman on TV go on and on about the efficacy of herbs

She particularly mentioned how part of a certain fruit will help those who find it difficult to sleep

Like I said, this was a younger (more foolish) version of me. I wasn't having any problems sleeping but I just thought: Lemme just try it out

And that was how I passed out

And I slept...

And slept...

And slept...

When I finally woke up, my mum felt relieved!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ankara Accessories... / Making legit money from betting ..double your money daily from your house / A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.