|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,333,972 members, 5,165,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 08:27 PM
|Fix Why Bellsouth Email Not Working Properly by Milandavid: 7:02am On Sep 12|
Check out the simple ways to fix BellSouth email not responding issue
BellSouth, as you might know, is a popular email service which is used by zillions of people to perform their routine email activities. Further, with its recent merger, all the services of BellSouth email are operated under the brand name of AT&T.
Though there is no doubt in saying this that BellSouth offers its customers with the finest services, there are a few users who might encounter an issue with their BellSouth email like Bellsouth email not working issue. Luckily, the users can easily resolve this issue in time by following some solutions provided in this article or by contacting the support.
But, before heading on with the solutions, it is required that the users check these few pointers to resolve this issue instantly:
1. It is suggested to the users to check the username and password they are using to access the BellSouth email account.
2. Further, it is suggested to the users check the internet connectivity.
3. Also, the user can look for the outage issue if they are facing any.
4. Moreover, the user can try clearing the cache files stored on their device.
Now, Steps To Fix BellSouth Email Not Responding
Well, Bellsouth email not working is a very common issue faced by most of the users. Fortunately, one can fix this issue in time by making the required changes in SMTP and POP3 settings as stated below.
1. For starting this process, the user is required to launch the app section on their device.
2. Now, the user is required to tap on the Mail option select BellSouth.
3. After selecting the particular BellSouth account, the user is required to click on SMTP settings.
4. Then, the user needs to check the configuration settings where the user needs to ensure that POP is set as pop.att.yahoo.com with port 995.
5. Further, SMTP is set as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port 465.
6. Also, the user is required to enter the username and password and save the changes.
And in this way, the user can easily fix Bellsouth email not working or not responding issue in time. Still, if the user has any query they can contact the support representative for help.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30