Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) (2393 Views)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Dr Innocent Chinyere Ohiri The Man That Acted As The Ghost Wili Wili In The 80s / Dr. Chinyere Ohiri: Willie Willie 1980s Horror Film Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Do you guys still remember this dude who tormented us back in the 80's with the character, Wili Wili? That year, after watching Wili Wili, to sleep go be problem...what about when Mumsy send you go kitchen go bring something or you wan go wee wee?

Mr Ohiri was plus 1 yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2019
Cc: Ujsizzle, Briareos, prof800
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2019
The willi Willi horror movie of 80s, very thrilling and fearful.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2019
I could remember passing that very cemetery at rumuigbo at night coming back from my evening lessons...in those days..and I Will imagine that sound in my head "tanananana tananam tananana".

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Kai....

Willi Willi....

My school dey beside cemetery then "Community Primary School Rumueme"... In fact, scary shiiit..

How time flies...

Nchelem and Akrika
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by motheex: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2019
That’s my uncle.. grin
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2019
motheex:
That’s my uncle.. grin
You sure? grin
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2019
donbachi:
I could remember passing that very cemetery at rumuigbo at night coming back from my evening lessons...in those days..and I Will imagine that sound in my head "tanananana tananam tananana".
You too remember self, abeg leave small remembering for others cheesy
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2019
hisgrace090:
The willi Willi horror movie of 80s, very thrilling and fearful.
Baba, you know the matter.
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Rapmoney:
You too remember self, abeg leave small remembering for others cheesy
na e make I no talk about nchelem and agwoturumbe side.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by motheex: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rapmoney:
You sure? grin

grin grin
Re: Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) by chii8(f): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
What about "madam koikoi"
They said you will see only a shoe with heel walking on it's own.

(1) (Reply)

The Secretary – Nollywood Movie / Top 10 Trending Movies Of The Week / New Station On Uhf 41 Ontv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.