Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) (28684 Views)

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Daudu.. Where I served during my NYSC. Once a peaceful place
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Mkez(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
be mindful that nobody is immune from death. no Matter how strong and brave you are. keep killing secretly either by spiritual or physically your turn and day is coming
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by arantess: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm leaving earth

I need to stop reading news like this
Ok na RIP
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by JB4life: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very sad. Rip.
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
TIV people are terrible set of human beings...
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm leaving earth

So where to?
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by tiger28: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Snake bite? Heart attack? Etc
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
bggrafix:

So where to?
Timor leste
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by vinceee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Other countries get their own news ooo
No be only Nigeria bad things de happen

Heavenschild:
I don't know what I am still doing in this country self
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Bhamson: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm leaving earth

You know there's only one way to leave earth right?
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Is it just me .
Or it looks like chimpanzee on clothes
just give a last respect.... bad timing.
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) by Nitah1: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
The same area we were attacked by arm robbers in military uniform.....many ran to the bush,who knows..he may be the victim of that robbery.

This happened on Friday last week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Man Attacks His Uncle In Kogi, Butchers Him With Cutlass. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.