Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" (53008 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by kikelomojessy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm yinmuing you again

That's your job nah Mr enemy of progress
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by flington4550(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
why the hair unkept ?
Really that looks unkept to you ??
Naijas with their rubbish and irrelevant observations
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by shiwex: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
why the hair unkept ?

Why dont you mind your own business
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by AlhajaChinyere: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
dominique:

There is such thing called prenuptial agreement that can put that in check. Besides, if she becomes richer than him by the time of the divorce, he gets 50%. In case you don't know, she's from a wealthy family and Mikel's income is dwindling. Five years from now, she could be the bread winner if he no longer plays ball and has no tangible investments.

Michel should wait until the bolded comes to pass....otherwise legal marriage is actually a no-brainer for men!

Obi will be legally contracted/obligated to love and stay with her for the rest of his time, regardless of whatever she does! including sleeping with your neighbour.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
kikelomojessy:

That's your job nah Mr enemy of progress
I will still yinmu you again

That your small ikebe is calling me kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by majamajic(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
shiwex:

Why dont you mind your own business
as u did mind yours now !!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by majamajic(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Success1020:

Afonja, haven't you seen Igbo children with thick hair like that in Nigeria? Igbos have thick hair! Look Mikel Obi's hair!

onye kwuo eziokwu , go see Fellini own , afro go hungry u

o maka Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by AlhajaChinyere: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

And they reason like u ?

Do u even know how divorce works ? Do u ?

So if a woman is richer than a man the man would still compensate her on divorce ? Smh

Like i said get informed

I think both of you should get informed. The bolded is more true than untrue, she will most likely preserve hers and take the little you have.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by mekuso89(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
why the hair unkept ?
so that's your problem?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Beautiful kids
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by famouscargo4u: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
why the hair unkept ?

Unkempt you meant to say?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by BabbanBura(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
So she can be entitled to 50% of his net worth in case things went south right? No way, Our men are wiser now

Is that why dem never marry u yet dey browse your wellside steady?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by hybridblood07(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's what most parent do to their half cast children
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by tck2000(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

it's not as easy as you think. women tend to misconstrue it as distrust and lack of genuine love for them
true
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

I think both of you should get informed. The bolded is more true than untrue, she will most likely preserve hers and take the little you have.

Oga get informed
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
no you get indormed and stop following ladies because of their parents wealth
??
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by CreekCommando: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
I don't like Russian women,they are too many into pros*titutn business because of low per capita income. They come to Harbin at night and sneak back at dawn. Many Harbin guys have pencil nose ,with semblance of Russian skin.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Mogajunior(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Money makes all things beautiful
Your love for money, I never see.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by KingLennon(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
the lady is richer than mikel
Lies! Mikel is richer. Do you know how many years mikel has been playing?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by AfroKnight: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
the lady is richer than mikel

When has that ever stopped women?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by IbitsonReloaded(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
freethinker01:
The word is unkempt.
Personally, I think those are lovely. Me likey
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by IbitsonReloaded(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
KingLennon:

Lies! Mikel is richer. Do you know how many years mikel has been playing?
do u know who her father is
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by bazzyblings: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
why the hair unkept ?

How’s that your business ?? You see why I am angry at Nigerians You always want to see people fail , you’re looking at the negative side always .. Wetin concern u and the hair Take a selfie now if ur hair isn’t bad ...

Beside there’s nothing wrong with the hair ...
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
GuestLog:
Lemme ask iffa

Owww far? Wetin iffa talk?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by fr3do(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

it's not as easy as you think. women tend to misconstrue it as distrust and lack of genuine love for them

Then we will be doing baby daddy, baby mummy
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Starz825(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who told the little kids that their parent aren't married.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
do u know who her father is

.. Who knows and who cares ...the kids are cute simple and short
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Susu888(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
So she can be entitled to 50% of his net worth in case things went south right? No way, Our men are wiser now

She's the daughter of a Russian oligarch!!!
Ur fear is misplaced, she should be the one scared of him laying claim to her wealth or that of her family undecided.
Nigga is lucky sha and it appears she does care for him.... God abeg give me a wife like Olga.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Her father is a nobody .in fact I suspect it was carefully planned for her to nab him .she went to give her parents keys when the parent moved out as his neighbours na so the thing start
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal / Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.