Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary (21540 Views)

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
isthatso:

What kind of stupid question is this? It is the statement issued by my school that I used to enter university and I never bothered because I’ve never needed it since. I did my exams in June and I when I was entering University in sept it hadn’t come. Maybe the waec certificate came and my parents kept it but I’ve never set my eyes on it.

But to answer your silly question, of course my academic records are at the school and can be verified at any time.
Must you insult people. You are not properly educated. It is not about arguing and writing in good English. Education has to affect your behaviour and how you relate with others.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

Must you insult people. You are not properly educated. It is not about arguing and writing in good English. Education has to affect your behaviour and how you relate with others.

Stop asking stupid questions
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
isthatso:

Stop asking stupid questions
I don't need to remind you that I am far from being stupid. However, you must learn to see life beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

I see sentiment in all your comments. The president claimed that he possesses a WAEC certificate by swearing an affidavit which was submitted to INEC prior to the election. In the past, he clearly stated in an affidavit that his credentials are with the military board. The military has come out to debunk his claims.
The case of Buhari is telling lies under an oath and the judiciary has made it clear that it is criminal to do so.
Nobody forced him to swear under an oath.
Recently, waec issued him a new certificate and the ceremony was aired on national television. Therefore, I'm yet to understand what is happening. Who is deceiving who?

Could you enlighten us on how best to prove or demonstrate that one is educated up to secondary school level beside certificate or statement of result?
Who uses photos that any idiot can edit to suit him?
Who uses attestation that cannot be corroborated by waec or Cambridge in their records?
Who uses a witness to ascertain education?
Does it occur to you that the authenticity of a certificate is usually verified by an organization before an appointment is confirmed?
How do you intend to verify and authenticate that Buhari was educated up to secondary school level?
Even if you were a Professor before contesting for the office of the president (in this case Buhari is a retired general) you are still required to confirm your claims by presenting your credentials., the minimum credentials are enough.

Oga no vex. Now please take your case to Supreme Court, international court of justice and wherever, just stop quoting me. I will engage people who can reason but I am not interested in conversations with people with negative IQ
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

I don't need to remind you that I am far from being stupid. However, you must learn to see life beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.

Stupid is when you ask if my school has my results. You deserved to be insulted. How can a school not have a student’s records?

I didn’t even realize it’s you with the negative IQ again, I would not have replied, stupid r8tard*d comments up and down.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
isthatso:

Oga no vex. Now please take your case to Supreme Court, international court of justice and wherever, just stop quoting me. I will engage people who can reason but I am not interested in conversations with people with negative IQ
It is obvious that your affinity to Buhari has negatively affected your sense of reasoning.
What you deserve is nothing but sympathy.
Sorry, I will pray for you.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
isthatso:

Stupid is when you ask if my school has my results. You deserved to be insulted. How can a school not have a student’s records?

I didn’t even realize it’s you with the negative IQ again, I would not have replied, stupid r8tard*d comments up and down.
You are grammatically incorrect. You first sentence ought to have been "Stupidity is....... ".

Nobody is perfect. Learn to respect people who have contrary opinion. Everybody must not conform to your desire.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by ruffneck(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=kessyR2B post=82164233][/quote]
The only person that thinks with his anus here is you sir! Do u have a copy of the Nigerian constitution?If u do pls show where it requires candidates to present thier certificate as a requirement. A basic requirement to accept a provisional admission in a higher institution is the presentation of waec/ssce cert or statement among other things...the emphasis is on BASIC REQUIREMENT. U even shamelessly asked for other ways to prove attainment other than presentation of certificate �? Buhari was enlisted in the officer cadet of the military and rose to the rank of a general. A basic requirement for entry was attainment of senior secondary education. Or are u saying buhari was not in the Nigerian military??�
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
ruffneck:

The only person that thinks with his anus here is you sir! Do u have a copy of the Nigerian constitution?If u do pls show where it requires candidates to present thier certificate as a requirement. A basic requirement to accept a provisional admission in a higher institution is the presentation of waec/ssce cert or statement among other things...the emphasis is on BASIC REQUIREMENT. U even shamelessly asked for other ways to prove attainment other than presentation of certificate �? Buhari was enlisted in the officer cadet of the military and rose to the rank of a general. A basic requirement for entry was attainment of senior secondary education. Or are u saying buhari was not in the Nigerian military??�
Even if you were a VC in the University before contesting for the office of the president of Nigeria, you are still required to present your credentials.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by ruffneck(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

I see sentiment in all your comments. The president claimed that he possesses a WAEC certificate by swearing an affidavit which was submitted to INEC prior to the election. In the past, he clearly stated in an affidavit that his credentials are with the military board. The military has come out to debunk his claims.
The case of Buhari is telling lies under an oath and the judiciary has made it clear that it is criminal to do so.
Nobody forced him to swear under an oath.
Recently, waec issued him a new certificate and the ceremony was aired on national television. Therefore, I'm yet to understand what is happening. Who is deceiving who?

Could you enlighten us on how best to prove or demonstrate that one is educated up to secondary school level beside certificate or statement of result?
Who uses photos that any idiot can edit to suit him?
Who uses attestation that cannot be corroborated by waec or Cambridge in their records?
Who uses a witness to ascertain education?
Does it occur to you that the authenticity of a certificate is usually verified by an organization before an appointment is confirmed?
How do you intend to verify and authenticate that Buhari was educated up to secondary school level?
Even if you were a Professor before contesting for the office of the president (in this case Buhari is a retired general) you are still required to confirm your claims by presenting your credentials., the minimum credentials are enough.

The bolded is where your ignorance lies....
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by ruffneck(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

Even if you were a VC in the University before contesting for the office of the president of Nigeria, you are still required to present your credentials.

Please sir who or what law requires candidates to present certificates? Quit disgracing urslf ...get a copy of the constitution !!
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Arewa1408: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
I thought Yul Edochie actually went to school and had an Education. I am not aware he is this stupid and sounds uneducated. Imagine all the mumu united commenting stupidly also. How i wish he is interviewed by BBC or CNN or an international news network and he repeats the same nonsense, then when he is questioned on what the Nigerian constitution says and what did the judiciary say? then, his stupidity, bigotry and lack of clear basic understanding will be out in the open. Seriously our problem in this country is not our leaders it is the uneducated public. That is why we keep fighting and hating individuals.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Polchiz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
ruffneck:

The bolded is where your ignorance lies....
Go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of the word "credentials " and you will be disappointed that you are indeed ignorant.
credentials are not synonymous with certificates.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by kenechukwu99: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
now tell me how this corruption is going to stop in this our dear country na wa o,,,,,
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by AK481(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
isthatso:

What kind of stupid question is this? It is the statement issued by my school that I used to enter university and I never bothered because I’ve never needed it since. I did my exams in June and I when I was entering University in sept it hadn’t come. Maybe the waec certificate came and my parents kept it but I’ve never set my eyes on it.

But to answer your silly question, of course my academic records are at the school and can be verified at any time.

the final line is all i needed and you have answered it.

but because you dont have sense,you decided to spill gibberish before driving home.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No he didn't sir

Check the judgement yesterday.

That is why PDP started saying they don't know that all you need to get a job is to swear an affidavit.

Something Nigerians do everyday. The dissonance is deafening
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
kenechukwu99:
now tell me how this corruption is going to stop in this our dear country na wa o,,,,,

What does this have to do with corruption? A man went to court with stupid arguments or certificates and server and lost and you say corruption? None of you are talking about whether there was rigging or not, which is the important matter, you are all talking like ignoramuses. You people should at try and pretend that the money spent on your education was not wasted!

1. For the umpteenth time, the constitution does not require you have a certificate, it just requires you completed secondary education. For anybody to enrol in the Army during the colonial era you must have completed secondary education. It was Oyinbo in charge then.

2. The constitution says minimum secondary education. Anybody who has a postgraduate diploma like Buhari has has exceeded the minimum qualification.

3. How can you present Inec server as your evidence when you have no legal explanation for how you obtained the information on the server. I mean how dumb are you people?

4. Where did Atiku get the votes to defeat Buhari, even in so called strongholds like Anambra, Akwa Ibom, PDP scored less than 2015, so what are we talking about here. Where did Atiku make headway that you can say it was close?

5. Atiku made a tactical error from day 1 in that he should never have selected Peter Obi, because Obi has no votes to give him and I was proved right...he scored less in Anambra than 2015.

He lost and he and his supporters should stop dragging the rest of the country into his mess.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Perception is different from law

The law clearly state that anyone running for the position of the president should be able to prove or demonstrate that He/she studied up to secondary school level.

>Buhari can read and write (that is a proof)

>Buhari has attained the level of General in the Nigerian Army

>Buhari submitted a Waec Attestation to the Court and a picture showing when he was in school

>Buhari had numerous training in the military.

Bear in mind, the law was made to enable anyone who is intelligent enough regardless of educational background to be able to run for public office.

Inaddition, waivers are possible if a person can prove he/She has worked for more than 10years in the Nigerian civil service.

Obasanjo in 2015 said in an interview that it was a joke to claim a whole military general is not educated or qualified to contest for the position of the president.

I thought PDP's strongest case was the sever before the tribunal judgement.

Apparently, they are now chasing a lost shadow.

The entire certificate saga was just pdps version of trumpian birtherism. Nothing more. A foolish conspiracy spun out of air and repeated until they fell for their own propaganda. Long after Buhari has left this mortal coil they will still be shouting certificate upandan.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by jaybliss1410(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
this one thinks it's the Nollywood election u act? gather PhD or professor cert has nothing to do with you being qualified for electoral office in Nigeria. All law requires is proof that you went through ssce. my brother hold your peace. even wike had congratulated the winner, who is u a mere aspirant?
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by ruffneck(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Polchiz:

Go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of the word "credentials " and you will be disappointed that you are indeed ignorant.
credentials are not synonymous with certificates.
Give an example sir...
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Deepthoughts: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:

The law clearly state that anyone running for the position of the president should be able to prove or demonstrate that He/she studied up to secondary school level.

>Buhari submitted a Waec Attestation to the Court and a picture showing when he was in school

Bear in mind, the law was made to enable anyone who is intelligent enough regardless of educational background to be able to run for public office.

Inaddition, waivers are possible if a person can prove he/She has worked for more than 10years in the Nigerian civil service.

Obasanjo in 2015 said in an interview that it was a joke to claim a whole military general is not educated or qualified to contest for the position of the president.

ply answer me,did the Constitution or electoral act not required a candidate to attached his/her academic credentials to their forms,yes or no?
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Iamgrey5(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Deepthoughts:
ply answer me,did the Constitution or electoral act not required a candidate to attached his/her academic credentials to their forms,yes or no?
No !
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Arewa1408: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
ruffneck:

Are u plain dumb or only trying to be funny? The constitution regulates the qualification for elective posts and that is what the tribunal relied on to give its ruling. Do u even know the bodies that regulate medical practice in Nigeria? Legal matters are nt for every tom, dick and harry.....

Excellent point. Thank you very much.

@JiokeJohn - Chai, ruffneck finish you to pieces. I advice you read, learn and comprehend issues before you get yourself embarrassed
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by athorello(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
PDP and wailers rant doesn't change the fact that if you lost your certificates in a raid, war, fire, etc you can never get the original back, only an attestation.

Abeg where una hang una brains put.

I still have my late Dad's school leaving certificate from 1966. He was a school teacher who knew how to keep and arrange things carefully, hence, I can still see most of my primary school report cards, even KG 1 though I'll soon be 30. shocked I bet majority of y'all can't boast of same. grin

Make una go look for una brains, abeg. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Cantonese: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This is exactly why an ignorant person like Edochie should not become a governor of a state like Anambra. Look at him blaming Judiciary for obeying the Constitution. The Judiciary simply rightly interpreted and followed the constitution, whether they like it or not is another matter, but they are bound by solemn oath to uphold the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The proper thing a sensible person will be calling for is a Constitutional Amendment. Because we are a nation of laws and if the law itself is faulty, then the results of its practice might not be encouraging. But this mumu is ignorantly blaming the judges and the courts. Can the judiciary amend the Nigerian Constitution? No! It is the federal house of representatives and the national assembly that can do that. Judiciary kee you dia. Educated illiterate undecided

And Kemi Adeosun was disgraced out of office abi?Would she have been made the minister for finance with her waec? So it means that with his Waec President Buhari is eminently qualified to be the Attorney general or finance minister?There is God oo.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by OgundeleT(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:

mere SSS3 second term internal examination result from your secondary school is enough to show that your qualification and not one certificate by one examination body. you may choose not to write any of our exams and go for one international exam instead and then gain admission to studying abroad, will one be disqualified by not writing just WAEC. the law is clear about it, only that some people can't comprehend
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Deepthoughts: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No !
So why did buhari claimed his credentials we're with the army n filled (not available) in the column of his academic qualification on his inec forms severally,why didn't he simply state that he could read write n speak English?
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by geletor: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Polchiz:

Am sorry to say this but you are actually an educated illiterate and you are just being mischievous
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary by Qoko: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=meethumb post=82156757]Yul Edochie, Governorship Candidate of Democratic Peoples Congress (DPC) in 2017 Anambra gubernatorial election, has reacted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal verdict between President Muhammadu Buhari of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.

Buhari had yesterday, defeated the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, who dragged him to court challenging President Buhari's qualification to contest for the election.

The Tribunal in their rulings, stated that there was no law that disqualified President Buhari from contesting the 2019 elections.

Reacting, Mr. Edochie, a Nollywood actor, recalled how he gathered "all his certificates up to University degree and attach them to the form he submitted to INEC", in bid to contest for the 2017 Anambra state governorship election.

This one Mumu die, he's not as smart as his Dad, was Jonathan and PDPs snoring when he contested first time & won, why 2nd term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Of Councilors And Political Appointees Endorsed Dr. Maduka For Governor / 10 Facts About Boko Haram / Photo: Osun Celebrates Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.