Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal (17637 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by NORSIYK(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Cant you see that evidence shows that akpabio won

You always support evil and you have no moral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by efighter: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2019
NORSIYK:

And you have moral by insinuating that Atikuchukwu won in Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by NORSIYK(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

And you have moral by insinuating that Atikuchukwu won in Cameroon

Hear yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2019
yinkus6750:
It was obvious that Akpabio was robbed.
His decamping to APC didn't go well with the government in the state which he had already fallen out of favour with.
Ekpenyong isn't a good representative at the NASS.
And Udom will give all it takes to ensure Akpabio doesn't win.
Definitely the appeal might likely go Akoabios way.
Head or tail, his still a winner.

He is a winner in APC undecided
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by samdaisi: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2019
I can see that Apabio will win in the court of appeal

1 Like

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by banji1(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2019
Let's wait and see, Akpabio may just retrieve his mandate at the appeal.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princeton92(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2019
yinkus6750:
It was obvious that Akpabio was robbed.
Ekpenyong isn't a good representative at the NASS.
And Udom will give all it takes to ensure Akpabio doesn't win.
Head or tail, his still a winner.

I believe that its with your ignorance you typed this sha
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Emedu(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2019
He might likely win in appeal. watch out

1 Like

Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by henryhemon(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Akpabio has an away goal.this minority judgment is more robust than the majority judgement.he will prevail at the appeal

Consolation price. Supreme court will throw it away same way tribunal threw Atiku's away.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by bjoluwa2019: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Well, for those of you who thinks that Sen. Akpabio was robbed keep at it but remember they say "what goes around, comes around."
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Cant you see that evidence shows that akpabio won

Yea, same as Buhari lost o. Na so this country Don yeye finish.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Yea, same as Buhari lost o. Na so this country Don yeye finish.
Did any judge agree that buhari lost
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
henryhemon:

Consolation price. Supreme court will throw it away same way tribunal threw Atiku's away.
It wont get to supreme court.at the appeal,its 50 50.remember the osun case and the ekiti case
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
NORSIYK:

Akpabio is less evil than chris ekpenyong
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by kelvinginzie: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Akpabio is less evil than chris ekpenyong

I think the account balance of this judge should be checked
He has surely received *more money* from Mr *what money cannot do, more money can do*
How can he say that an returning officer cannot cancel illegal votes.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Did any judge agree that buhari lost

Lol, they were not going to accept. It was why they did all that changes in the judiciary.

Bro, forget, they over rig the election.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by GoodMuyis(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
MadLogan:
APC is playing with our sense. They will lose in Tribunal then go and win in court of Appeal or Supreme Court. We know all these things; Nigerian Legislature, Judiciary and Executive arm of Government is under APC control. Smh

That is called Technically. Use Election Tribunal to test the water, then use the Supreme Court to prove its case. That is wise logic
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, they were not going to accept. It was why they did all that changes in the judiciary.

Bro, forget, they over rig the election.
Any evidence please
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
kelvinginzie:

I think the account balance of this judge should be checked
He has surely received *more money* from Mr *what money cannot do, more money can do*
How can he say that an returning officer cannot cancel illegal votes.
Do you want me to post the electoral act here? You will pay a fine if i do
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Any evidence please

what evidence do u have that Apkapio won?
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Princedapace:

what evidence do u have that Apkapio won?
Please read the post again
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Please read the post again

No, I cant take the view of one judge. Some judges still feel presidential election was rigged.

Stop this crap. Deep down ur mind, u know figures were allocated in presidential election. U even know except u dont have conscience anymore.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Princedapace:

No, I cant take the view of one judge. Some judges still feel presidential election was rigged.

Stop this crap. Deep down ur mind, u know figures were allocated in presidential election. U even know except u dont have conscience anymore.
Guy,am busy but let me take time off to feel on this a bit,hope i wont regret it please.i have follow elections since 2003 so i can say that am a kind of authority or an expert of some sort there.

There three judges that usually sit on an election tribunal.their decisions are usually decided unanimously or by split or majority like 2- 1.whenever a decision is not unanimous,there's a 50% chance that it will be uoturned by the appeal or supreme based on records like in osun this year,osun in 2009,ondo in 2008,edo in 2008,ekiti in 2014 when the then acn called the minority judgment an away goal and they won at the appeal stage.

If you look at the majority judgment by two judges,it wasn't explicit or well grounded in law.no cogent reason while the minority jydgment was clear.if you follow the tribunal case,you will agree that akpabio proved his case plus inec violated the electoral act.read this with an objective mind,forget that you dislike akpabio and apc.

Lets go to the presidential stage.5 judges ruled in that case and all 5 agreed clearly.they even quoted the whole constitution to support their decision and even quoted foreign laws.that doesn't mean that there was no rigging or malpractices,it will always be there.even the constitution recognizes that rigging and violence is inevitable but let it be minimal,let it be on a small scale not on a large scale.let it be that even witgout the rigging,the outcome of the polls wont be affected.i hope you get it.thats why the law says substantulial compliance not full compliance.out of 120,000 polling units,if you cant prove irregularities in about 40,000 units,its a waste and atiku didnt even prove in up to 1000 units.
Even in areas where you claim that there were allocation like borno,yobe buhari will still thrash atiku there.the allocation of votes there is because he's dominant there and it was an unanimous agreement to rig for him.

In summary,if you remove all the rigged votes from the election,would buhari still win? Yes.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,am busy but let me take time off to feel on this a bit,hope i wont regret it please.i have follow elections since 2003 so i can say that am a kind of authority or an expert of some sort there.

There three judges that usually sit on an election tribunal.their decisions are usually decided unanimously or by split or majority like 2- 1.whenever a decision is not unanimous,there's a 50% chance that it will be uoturned by the appeal or supreme based on records like in osun this year,osun in 2009,ondo in 2008,edo in 2008,ekiti in 2014 when the then acn called the minority judgment an away goal and they won at the appeal stage.

If you look at the majority judgment by two judges,it wasn't explicit or well grounded in law.no cogent reason while the minority jydgment was clear.if you follow the tribunal case,you will agree that akpabio proved his case plus inec violated the electoral act.read this with an objective mind,forget that you dislike akpabio and apc.

Lets go to the presidential stage.5 judges ruled in that case and all 5 agreed clearly.they even quoted the whole constitution to support their decision and even quoted foreign laws.that doesn't mean that there was no rigging or malpractices,it will always be there.even the constitution recognizes that rigging and violence is inevitable but let it be minimal,let it be on a small scale not on a large scale.let it be that even witgout the rigging,the outcome of the polls wont be affected.i hope you get it.thats why the law says substantulial compliance not full compliance.out of 120,000 polling units,if you cant prove irregularities in about 40,000 units,its a waste and atiku didnt even prove in up to 1000 units.
Even in areas where you claim that there were allocation like borno,yobe buhari will still thrash atiku there.the allocation of votes there is because he's dominant there and it was an unanimous agreement to rig for him.

In summary,if you remove all the rigged votes from the election,would buhari still win? Yes.

U are the one who has refused to remove ur love for Buhari and sound objectively.. U want me to follow the judges right? What do u understand by rigging?

Rigging is buying of votes, rigging is abandoning the voters' machine only to use manual voting system which made it easy to allocate votes.

The guys in apc rigged smartly. I am objective and i know it was also rigged against Apkabio but u have failed to remove sentiments from yours. Manual voting made up bulk of the voting up north. This was the same story in 2015. Manual voting made up higher percentage of the places Buhari won the election.

No be Naija again where them they allocate votes. Presiding officers are shocked to see another result different from what they computed. If them born Buhari well, them for no use manual voting na. It was free manual voting galore up north and adhered strict voting via voting machines in pdp strong holds. This type of rigging can not be defeated at the law court based on our current law. So, baba, forget that thing.
Intimidating opposition strongholds with thugs was another strategy used by the ruling party. These things cant be proven in law court now but we saw them. That the useless naija law cant deal with it doesnt mean they didnt happen.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Princedapace:

U are the one who has refused to remove ur love for Buhari and sound objectively.. U want me to follow the judges right? What do u understand by rigging?

Rigging is buying of votes, rigging is abandoning the voters' machine only to use manual voting system which made it easy to allocate votes.

The guys in apc rigged smartly. I am objective and i know it was also rigged against Apkabio but u have failed to remove sentiments from yours. Manual voting made up bulk of the voting up north. This was the same story in 2015. Manual voting made up higher percentage of the places Buhari won the election.

No be Naija again where them they allocate votes. Presiding officers are shocked to see another result different from what they computed. If them born Buhari well, them for no use manual voting na. It was free manual voting galore up north and adhered strict voting via voting machines in pdp strong holds. This type of rigging can not be defeated at the law court based on our current law. So, baba, forget that thing.
Intimidating opposition strongholds with thugs was another strategy used by the ruling party. These things cant be proven in law court now but we saw them
. That the useless naija law cant deal with it doesnt mean they didnt happen.

Am happy you said manual voting and accreditation is legal therefore it stands.the judges simply followed the law in making their decision so you have no excuse.since you said the bolded cannot be proven in court,then it is useless.pdp took advantage of it in the past,now another party is doing same.
If you remove the rigging claims stated in the bolded,buhari won.it is very untrue that only the north discarded the card readers.most part of the south did also except the south west to a large extent.i have pics of manual voting from my village which i can post here.real voting only takes place at the urban areas where most of the attention is,at all rural areas its rigging galore.
Since akpabio was rigged out and you agree and he has brought evidence showing that he won and the law supports him,he should reclaim his mandatory rightfully
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Am happy you said manual voting and accreditation is legal therefore it stands.the judges simply followed the law in making their decision so you have no excuse.since you said the bolded cannot be proven in court,then it is useless.pdp took advantage of it in the past,now another party is doing same.
If you remove the rigging claims stated in the bolded,buhari won.it is very untrue that only the north discarded the card readers.most part of the south did also except the south west to a large extent.i have pics of manual voting from my village which i can post here.real voting only takes place at the urban areas where most of the attention is,at all rural areas its rigging galore.
Since akpabio was rigged out and you agree and he has brought evidence showing that he won and the law supports him,he should reclaim his mandatory rightfully

U are a very bias human being and get the off my mention. People like u are the reason black race is in mess. So because pdp did it in the past, we should keep quiet. So we elected APC to come and continue where pdp stopped? Why did we now elect APC? APC was elected because pdp was rigging election. APC was elected to make election better, apc was elected to fix things, but they came and continued where pdp stopped. That is waste of my money. They are wasting my tax money because it is meaningless.

The problem with u apc supporters is that Una lack common sense. How can u justify evil because pdp did it in the past? Does that make sense.

With ur analyses, it means naija can never change na because jf another party wins, they will continue where apc stopped and tell us that apc did same too. It is a shame u are saying this..

They bought votes, they intimidated voters in the strongholds of the opposition party, they abandoned voters card and embraced manual voting and u are here saying shits.

What u are saying is like justifying the law for killing someone who stole a goat but the same law sentenced corrupt politicians to few months in jail for looting public fund. That does not in any way make the law right.

The Nigerian law is faulty and anyone who loves the country must speak against it. U are here talking trash. No wonder the country is in mess.

I like my self because u all apc supporters can't tell me shits in real life. I will defeat u all with facts. I am not a zombie.

I can't elect another party to stop what the previous party was doing only for the new party to do worse.

GEJ met a bad electoral law, he tried to fix it. He allowed the introduction of voters card. And improved some things. That same voters card was used against him. He still accepted it.

Buhari won in 2015 with 80% of his votes coming from states with highest rate of manual voting. What does that tell u? They simply allocated votes.

The same style was used in 2019. Shame! I expected Buhari to improve on our electoral laws. No, he didn't. He added nothing. The man is just a shameless human being. Him and his teams are shameless. He added nothing to our electoral law and refused to sign amendments because they all planned to rig. Shame!

Even u know. But god will judge all of u for messing this country up. I do not allow ethnic and religious sentiments to cloud my sense of judgement.

I dished out harsh words against GEJ back then, I have been dishing out words to against ex leaders too because they have all failed. I can't say because u are from my region i will not attack ur govt. Most of friends thought I was a pure hater of GEJ back then. I still dislike his actions till date. But for Buhari, it is a shame he came into power and continued what pdp did.

Shame.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Princedapace:

U are a very bias human being and get the off my mention. People like u are the reason black race is in mess. So because pdp did it in the past, we should keep quiet. So we elected APC to come and continue where pdp stopped? Why did we now elect APC? APC was elected because pdp was rigging election. APC was elected to make election better, apc was elected to fix things, but they came and continued where pdp stopped. That is waste of my money. They are wasting my tax money because it is meaningless.

The problem with u apc supporters is that Una lack common sense. How can u justify evil because pdp did it in the past? Does that make sense.

With ur analyses, it means naija can never change na because jf another party wins, they will continue where apc stopped and tell us that apc did same too. It is a shame u are saying this..

They bought votes, they intimidated voters in the strongholds of the opposition party, they abandoned voters card and embraced manual voting and u are here saying shits.

What u are saying is like justifying the law for killing someone who stole a goat but the same law sentenced corrupt politicians to few months in jail for looting public fund. That does not in any way make the law right.

The Nigerian law is faulty and anyone who loves the country must speak against it. U are here talking trash. No wonder the country is in mess.

I like my self because u all apc supporters can't tell me shits in real life. I will defeat u all with facts. I am not a zombie.

I can't elect another party to stop what the previous party was doing only for the new party to do worse.

GEJ met a bad electoral law, he tried to fix it. He allowed the introduction of voters card. And improved some things. That same voters card was used against him. He still accepted it.

Buhari won in 2015 with 80% of his votes coming from states with highest rate of manual voting. What does that tell u? They simply allocated votes.

The same style was used in 2019. Shame! I expected Buhari to improve on our electoral laws. No, he didn't. He added nothing. The man is just a shameless human being. Him and his teams are shameless. He added nothing to our electoral law and refused to sign amendments because they all planned to rig. Shame!

Even u know. But god will judge all of u for messing this country up. I do not allow ethnic and religious sentiments to cloud my sense of judgement.

I dished out harsh words against GEJ back then, I have been dishing out words to against ex leaders too because they have all failed. I can't say because u are from my region i will not attack ur govt. Most of friends thought I was a pure hater of GEJ back then. I still dislike his actions till date. But for Buhari, it is a shame he came into power and continued what pdp did.

Shame.
I regret wasting my time on a boy.your in pains.up buhari
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
senatordave1:

I regret wasting my time on a boy.your in pains.up buhari

U are a very bias human being. Who is a boy? U supported election rigging because pdp did same. Is that not madness?

It is like supporting armed robber who robbed u because he was robbed.. Does that make sense to u? U are actually the boy here.
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Princedapace:

U are a very bias human being. Who is a boy? U supported election rigging because pdp did same. Is that not madness?

It is like supporting armed robber who robbed u because he was robbed.. Does that make sense to u? U are actually the boy here.
Down atiku
Re: Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Down atiku

see how u childish u are na. So u think i be Atiku fan?

Hahaha, my brother, i work for ma self, i earn in $$, I have no business with any naija politician. I have told u, i can never ass lick any politician becus they sent their kids abroad and left u here to suffer while u go from one forum to another defending them..

As for me, I am not like that. I am independent. That is why I can speak the truth. Anyone who brings credible issue for debate, as long as the person is not ass licking Buhari, u guys will think the person is pdp fan or Atiku fan. hahahaha, low mehn, that is too low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diri Appeals Judgement Nullifying His Election As Bayelsa Governor / Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee / El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.