Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (23648 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Faceless11: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2019
I have a problem that's been disturbing my peace. But I need to give you guys a prelude to better understand my predicament.
I am from the Eastern part of Nigeria, but have lived almost a quarter of my life in the northern part of the country, went to university in the north, served in the north and currently working in kano.
I have been a Christian from birth. But I have never settled well with all the teachings and dogma of religion, any one for that matter, but I haven't been biased either.
I only go to church occasionally.
My recent romantic experiences haven't been rosy, most girls out there are only interested in who to suck dry and I frankly do not have patience for bullshit time wasters.
So recently I met a beautiful soul, she is 18 from kano and I am 25 from Enugu, and I was strongly drawn to her and wish to marry her.
She has finished secondary school, well educated and raised well though she is from a very humble background (I honestly don't care about that).
I approached her and made my intentions known to her, I got some of my elderly Muslim friends to talk to her and she agreed only on the condition that I would convert.
I am not overly bothered about converting, so as to marry her. But I am concerned that after the conversion and marriage that I may show the same lackadaisical attitude I gave Christianity. Though I sometimes wonder what old friends will say when they eventually find out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Demmzy15(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2019
You need to study Islam, be convinced about it and embrace it. If you can study it, you'll eventually come to love it.

Visit this site: http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp_nm.cfm You'll get alot of stuffs which would benefit you and introduce you to Islam. May Allaah grant you Hidayah

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by y0rmee: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Faceless11:
I have a problem that's been disturbing my peace. But I need to give you guys a prelude to better understand my predicament.
I am from the Eastern part of Nigeria, but have lived almost a quarter of my life in the northern part of the country, went to university in the north, served in the north and currently working in kano.
I have been a Christian from birth. But I have never settled well with all the teachings and dogma of religion, any one for that matter, but I haven't been biased either.
I only go to church occasionally.
My recent romantic experiences haven't been rosy, most girls out there are only interested in who to suck dry and I frankly do not have patience for bullshit time wasters.
So recently I met a beautiful soul, she is 18 from kano and I am 25 from Enugu, and I was strongly drawn to her and wish to marry her.
She has finished secondary school, well educated and raised well though she is from a very humble background (I honestly don't care about that).
I approached her and made my intentions known to her, I got some of my elderly Muslim friends to talk to her and she agreed only on the condition that I would convert.
I am not overly bothered about converting, so as to marry her. But I am concerned that after the conversion and marriage that I may show the same lackadaisical attitude I gave Christianity. Though I sometimes wonder what old friends will say when they eventually find out.

Would you mind we discuss privately before you make this decision?

34 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
You can convert because of a woman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Reffone: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
I will convert if my faith permit me not cause of a woman heart

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by farouk2much(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Alhamdu-lillah..... Islam is dominating

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Wealthierboy(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
I love this

very soon Osibanjo go join ISLAM because of politic grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Mumu

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Nonsense

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
farouk2much:
Alhamdu-lillah..... Islam is dominating
dominating what?:Islam is just an endangered religion in the world

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Pavore9: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
It is not about conversion, you are not basically drawn to religion because after marrying her you would certainly question the conversion.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2019
When I told people sometime ago that your Religion & faith determines where you grew up, your Region & Country contributes a lot.

They usually disagree with this opinion, I told my Mum same thing & she became furious on me.

At the end of the day those who were born in Arab countries will surely be Muslims & they would continue in that path until someone travels down to a Non-religious country. A good number of people like my German friend, she thinks Evolution is how the World was created. I told her you believe that because It was what you kept listening to unconsciously. Your environment determines your reasoning & your brain in fixated.

For most, your Ideas are not yours, It is a conclusion of the unconscious information your brain has been storing over the years.

You are in the North, so being a Muslim now appeals to you.

If you love her, just go ahead

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Jaynom(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2019
So what happens if she decides to divorce you or vice versa? Will you then RE CONVERT to Christianity?

60 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Notatribalist(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Religion is our problem.its divides more than it unites.. I am in same predicament, but I don't care anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Iykediallo: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Chaii see wetin woman dey cause. Ur indeed a woman rapper

7 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by strangest(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
No biggie.. Politicians join pdp decamp to APC, only to join PDP again but las las.. If na for money, i wont blame you but na toto wey full eveywhere.... Chineke... I wish you the best though... But why are we accepting to be muslims before we comment... Ooo Jesus is Lord, biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by VillageHead: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Please do not convert because of a woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by khaleed111: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Igbosmoker:
dominating what?:Islam is just an endangered religion in the world
you must be kidding me

1 Like

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by sexysage(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Young man I can bet you'd regret your action in the future. My cousin who tried this is biting her finger today.

The idiot she got married to on the basis of one useless religion sold the property they built together and sent her packing out of the home with five kids.

The animal has married another wife now.

Do not think with your penis. Use your brain man!

62 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology / How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.