Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (47099 Views)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
cheesy

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by bigiyaro(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
So wetin dis one dey use ransom do since he can't even eat? Looking like hungry street urchin.
evil money is like, eating kpomo, it can never nourish u.

1 Like

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by tommenoh(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
No way will you convince me, this is one kidnapper that has done up to 2 kidnappings, not to talk of the given number! Has he been catching goats or humans? He looks too hungry and a little wet behind the ears, to even be able to lace his shoe lace. What's he been doing with his loot? No clothes on him worth up to 300!this is a scam from the police, just to hype Abba. Besides, the way so much is heaped on this man, the rest of Nigerian police should hide their heads in shame.
Idonbelivit
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Chibuzzz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Aboki don pass Evans for kidnapping
Kidnapping+terrorist=aboki people
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Politicians and the Military brass, now prefer trains.... But they tell us, the road is safe.....

Who no get sense.......... shocked
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Princedapace(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
tommenoh:
No way will you convince me, this is one kidnapper that has done up to 2 kidnappings, not to talk of the given number! Has he been catching goats or humans? He looks too hungry and a little wet behind the ears, to even be able to lace his shoe lace. What's he been doing with his loot? No clothes on him worth up to 300!this is a scam from the police, just to hype Abba. Besides, the way so much is heaped on this man, the rest of Nigerian police should hide their heads in shame.
Idonbelivit

Guy calm down, they must have beaten him, and kept him unclean for days before this.

If u are beaten blue and black and kept unclean, snapped without any beauty enhancing app, u will not look good too.

Also, they are northerners, they mostly don't even know how to take care of themselves. And most times, they are always on the road, lack of peace of mind, always hiding, all these things affect ur look.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by sheflat: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by package7(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just look at the lizard.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by senatordave1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abba kyari,nigeria's greatest policeman

1 Like

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Iykenuwa(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why is Abba Kyari not IG of Police? He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by simplyshade: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dpharisee:
He is Fulani, nothing to see here, he will be released as 'repentant' kidnapper shocked
grin
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by DJInfluence: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
King.....What? Dis one na hungry kidnapper. We know how the kingpins looks like. This one wey hunger dey show something ..........
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by udoka2013: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
The creator of 'where are the cows', over to you.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Rotimi47: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yellow eye don swell up. grin

Him no be Rambo again because him eye don clear big time.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Rubbiish(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:
Very ugly criminal
Hmm
I know u like him wink
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by nikz(f): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
So wetin dis one dey use ransom do since he can't even eat? Looking like hungry street urchin.
My thoughts exactly immediately I saw the pic.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Susu888(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls waste him and rid Nigerians of him oh nd his gang members as well. No one will miss them.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by bizzibodi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Haba!Even Evans will abuse this miserable lizard in cell for bringing d diginity of kidnapper kingpin to disrepute. angry angry
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cant you see? They use the ransom to sponsor political campaigns. Same thing with Wadume.
TRIGITIS:
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by 2LESS(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=Iammercy2018 post=82161748]Hello Nlders, am a 23yo lady who does cleaning job for a living along with 5 other workers ( men )
I’d be glad if you can send job my way or refer me to someone who can connect with someone

Kindly Check my thread to see my previous works

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5412997/soshyne-cleaning-services?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfp2Pi48rOZvKlFG

General house cleaning

Rugs, chairs, kitchen na it, we clean everything[/quote

You clean everything, really?
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by GEEBITE: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
He is a big hype,my doubt was confirmed when he wasn't mentioned nowhere near the team to Taraba that got killed.I told a friend if the Wadume is eventually captured,he will be in front line for photos and I wasn't disappointed as he was the one holding the criminal for the press interview. My doubt about him being Nigeria's Jack Bauer started when I saw a picture of him wearing leather slippers in a maize plantation on serious ops mission somewhere in Niger state.How could he have been running after criminals in slippers with no straps in a bush!!!
1x2x3:

He's got Intel in place and probably charms. There's an inspector like that in my home town about 8 years ago, he can burst any crime syndicate and easily fish out kidnappers no matter how harden they are. One day he repented, gave his life to Christ and burned all his charms. 3 days later he was shot dead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by 2LESS(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
For those asking what he is using the ransom received to do, please what is PMB using his salaries, allowances and lootings to do? Cuz to me they are not different from each other.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by alexola20(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by JokerEvolver: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
I done see am many times nw ds face aint dat familiar oh bt neva knew ds wat he does
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Nostradamus: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:
Kidnapping is punishable by death. Waste this savage asap.
like they waste Evans??

Don't be surprised if they later release this hardened criminal back into the society.someone has already said they will free him as repentant kidnapper.

Nigeria is such a big joke with crappy judicial system.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by saintokwuluora(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
They say no peace for the wicked.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Nostradamus: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
1x2x3:

He's got Intel in place and probably charms. There's an inspector like that in my home town about 8 years ago, he can burst any crime syndicate and easily fish out kidnappers no matter how harden they are. One day he repented, gave his life to Christ and burned all his charms. 3 days later he was shot dead.
are you from owo,ondo state?
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Awaja(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
That’s how hungry they always look but with pretty accounts.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by 1x2x3: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nostradamus:
are you from owo,ondo state?

Nope. I guess something like this happened there also.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by 1x2x3: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
GEEBITE:
He is a big hype,my doubt was confirmed when he wasn't mentioned nowhere near the team to Taraba that got killed.I told a friend if the Wadume is eventually captured,he will be in front line for photos and I wasn't disappointed as he was the one holding the criminal for the press interview. My doubt about him being Nigeria's Jack Bauer started when I saw a picture of him wearing leather slippers in a maize plantation on serious ops mission somewhere in Niger state.How could he have been running after criminals in slippers with no straps in a bush!!!

Yeah you are right. Always at the end of the show to claim the glory.
Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by Nostradamus: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
1x2x3:

Nope. I guess something like this happened there also.
yea..

The cop's name is osho.a very active crime-fighter,heard he's dead now(i heard dunno how true,you know Nigerians spread rumors a lot).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.