Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? (723 Views)

Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? by Kapeter(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2019
I don't know if that's the best way to ask this question.

It appears that all these chinese made smartphones have taken over the continent, infinix and tecno and maybe itel to be precise. I'm not really a fan of these china brands.

I've been thinking on which brand to choose as i'm planning to buy a new smartphone. I really love xperia (sony) buh i have also come to realise that their market in Nigeria isn't really that big and there'd be problem at the long run from repairs to parts should i need some later buh i'm really a lover of xperia.

Iphone last time i used was 4 and back then it was too restricted, even though i love the brand since then i have never have interest in trying it any longer because of its restriction....
Re: Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? by Kapeter(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Nokia is doing well in the world of smartphones these days too buh seems they have fewer cutomers hence fewer reviews. So it's hard finding a Nigerian review about their products, i once used Nokia lumia (windows), it was good buh advanced windows has always been my problem even in computers, i don't take anything more than window 7 and also, really do not know how big their market is in Nigeria and how easy repairs can be should in case.
Re: Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? by Kapeter(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019
So i don't know which to pick as favourite, and i really do not want something i'll stan finish and then the thing will not stan me.

So phone users, those that have used various brands in naija and are very used to the smartphone market should come to my aid.

Please state reasons when selecting a brand as best for Nigeria use.

Thanks
Re: Which Phone Exactly Is Best For Nigeria? by Kapeter(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun can you guys reason my matter? Abeg

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Step To Clear Junks Files On Infinix Hot 8 Google File / SOLD!!! / Best Tablet Under 50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.