Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa (47641 Views)

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Chibuzzz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice man God bless you.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
omoharry:
Exactly..pastors! where una dey?..All them Oyedepo,Chris Oyakhilom and co are nowhere to be found..later dem go dey preach for national TV on how people should sow seeds for a better tomorrow..ordinary humanitarian work dem nor sabi do.

They are waiting for this same set of people to come put down thanksgiving offering next Sunday for successful journey. Nigerian pastors are just pure devil. You seems not to know them
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by nelsonoba: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dottore:
We dey look

Are you sure you're OK? So you want them to send private jets that can carry no more than 10 persons all the way to South Africa and fly back just like that when there are hundreds or thousands of people waiting to be flown back? If you don't upgrade your thinking capacity to be very objective, I wonder how you can ever think to grow wealthy like some of these rich people or rich pastors you envy. People like you would not have a problem using a bucket to empty a swimming pool when you have neighbours you can borrow a pumping machine from to do the work in 1hour
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by WYMAN(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:

the child of a bitch i called you is ok by me

i wont do it all day with you, cos i ave what am doing, but u can do it all day cos
you are less busy, and nairaland is what take your idleness away.

bye bye...so u can start insulting yourself.
lol. quite risible when a known senseless cow begin to form busy and activity, when i can bet my left ass; that he surviving on less than 50k salary.

you thick-headed-trog. make sure you don't forget your sense when next you log online. execrable oaf

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by izenco2005(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
correctguy2010:

You just wanted to be first to comment. Read next time
try glo 4g
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Sonnobax15(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:
crocodile tears.

Who has he helped prevent from becoming a refugee in another country?

I am sure he returned to his hotel room in the arms of two underaged girls.

Animal.
Please take a look at yourself in the mirror and recite this prayer point-"OH LORD GIVE ME SENSD"×10...You can even back it up with fasting if you want...NOTE:I'm not joking..it's 4 your own good!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....

Where are the pastors? The so called MINISTRIES
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Alamu1111:
God bless u sir thank u so much for the help

Alamu! LMAOOOOO!!!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Pearl05(f): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who beat am?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Bishop299: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Most of them just used the opportunity to come visit... They will be going back soon..

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
izenco2005:
F.TC ,

For our brother and sister who return form south Africa, is not the end u can still make it, don't give up

Why is the man crying slf undecided
the love Igbo man have for his brothers
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Chrisceejay: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....
Who get time for pastor now since my pastor buy bulletproof motor me i knw say na scammer he be, i no give offering again i just de collect my previous ones small small .time for offering i go deep my hand collect small waka,. i don tire for them
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:
scam
you mean scam is your daily job

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please Chief Onyema should sharperly apply to the F.G through the Ministry of Aviation to be Nigeria's National carrier.

And see ehhn, I don't even care what y'all will think.
Just go and do the maths cost of air-lifting almost 400 Passengers from S.A to Naija before you speak.

I mean, he had to fly fucking EMPTY from Naija to SA
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Tulsaguy: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Shouldn't South Africa pay for her many sins?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Natebobo2010: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chief Allen Onyema, carried because he knew the poverty this guys are coming to face again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by correctguy2010: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
izenco2005:
try glo 4g
grin grin grin grin grin... millipede network
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Bonapart(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
i know bunch of mofos will still navigate it and blame pastors

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Pearl05(f): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
#40,000.00 recharge card? Be sure they are getting #400 and some might not even get at all.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by 77up(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
SaAbbas:
Business strategies
I shake head for you and your lots, if this is a business strategy,fine agreed but have you ever thought of it that if all the politicians and business men in this country can emmulate same , Nigeria will be a better place in Africa even in world? Think !

...and to those screaming 'what government cannot do' , you never know that government can't do it all and one of the greatest problem in the country especially to the youths is that we expect government to do it all .

We can be our brother's keep like what this good man did. History will never forget him.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Please take a look at yourself in the mirror and recite this prayer point-"OH LORD GIVE ME SENSD"×10...You can even back it up with fasting if you want...NOTE:I'm not joking..it's 4 your own good!

Let's hope the demons have heard your own prayers. The mess wey dem don mess full your heard never do.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by TeamSimple(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
osusuallstars:

what has your useless father contributed to humanity
You are Igbo so I am not surprised.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Those ones are robbers , you don’t expect them to spend their stolen funds on things like this .
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by madridsta007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Chief Allen Onyema, CEO of Air peace airlines, broke down in tears as he welcomed Nigerians evacuated from South-Africa in the wake of Xenophobic attacks against foreigners.

Onyema made headlines after offering to evacuate Nigerians from South-Africa for free. The first batch of Nigerian returnees from South Africa arrived Lagos yesterday amidst jubilation.

According to the flight Manifest, about 231 males and 86 females returned home yesterday.As they alighted from the aircraft they expressed bitter experiences in the hands of their South African hosts.

They were received at a temporary camp opened for their profiling. The government has made available to each of them N40, 000.00 recharge card to enable them to communicate with their family members.

In appreciation of the gestures, the returnees rose in euphoria to sing the national anthem.

POLITICS NIGERIA has footage of the passengers hugging and praising Onyema who broke down in tears...

Watch below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372398666259036&id=1650884521891022

Source: https://politicsnigeria.com/airpeace-ceo-allen-onyema-weeps-as-he-welcomes-nigerians-from-south-africa-photos/

Nigerians hailing and appreciating another man.

APC would not like this. There is only one Lord and Saviour APC wants Nigerians to worship by force and that man is not Allen Onyeama. Air Peace, I am worried for you. Seriously.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by omoharry(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
winj:

I am directly affected, I am Nigerian travelling the world and I have seen the destruction caused by IGBO criminals on all Nigerians.

Most hate, abuse, attacks and treatment of Nigerians (and other blacks) can be traced 90% to the actions of IGBO criminals.

I was in Jborg and over 2 dozen local people told me their hatred started when Nigerians started selling drugs and doing crimes hiding behind chemists, barber shop and restaurants - when checked these drug dealers and criminals are IGBOS.

In Japan recently, the police started stopping and searching BLACK American soldiers out of uniform because IGBO drug dealers operate in many areas.

You want the news from African countries, South America, Middle East, Asia and around the world?

Xenophobia, attacks and killings of Nigerians, Zimbabwe, Zambians and others can be directly traced to the actions of IGBO criminals!
You are still here talking about tribal stuff but an Igbo man provided his plane for all Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and religion brought them back to Nigerian so that they wont be lynched by South Africans.

He saw them as Nigerians and not as Igbos, Yorubas, Edo or Hausa.What he saw was a group of Nigerians stranded in South Africa who needed help at that point in time. Nigerians for once forgot about what divide and have come together to support Nigerians in SA over their misfortune in SA ; wondering how they will be able to pick up the pieces in the harsh administration and not pointing fingers at what tribes is responsible for the bad image we have right now.If you wish to go there all Tribe in Nigeria have contributed their quota to our bad reputation but innocent people are suffering from their negative action

I know We have criminal from the eastern region who are into drug peddling and it has affected our reputation.may I remind you that other ethnic group are also into this trade?

NOTE: I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND NOT IGBO
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Dedetwo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Raymous25:
Cheap campaign strategy smiley undecided

It is silly and typical Nigerian to call flying 317 Nigerians from Republic of South Afric to Nigeria free of charge a cheap endeavor. I guess you own a tire.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by mozona(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

lol. quite risible when a known senseless cow begin to form busy and activity, when i can bet my left ass; that he subsist on less than 50k salary.

you thick-headed-trog. make sure you don't forget your sense when next you log online. execrable oaf

thank you, we dont know each other from Adam so i wont pick offence but you can continue wailing,
if you care and i will tell u thank u again.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
why are afonjas bitter about his good gesture?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:

Pls leave pastors out of these for crying out loud. Everything is not about pastor these pastor that Onyema has done good job it's not necessary it must be pastor it concern every well meaning Nigerian no religion sentiment pls.

God bless air peace. God bless their CEO let others follow. But for South Africa they should know life is turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
40k recharge card shocked....

NB God bless you sir...
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by TONYE001(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
Businessman, no amount of money can fetch the publicity his presumed goodwill has generated thus far, man knows exactly what he's doing and what he stands to gain.

Comments like this discourage others from making similar gestures.

Could it be possible that this gentleman did this out of genuine love and concern?

Whatever his motive is, he has brought over 300 Nigerians home. Because of him, our brothers and sisters are now home, safely home. They can now reunite with their family and start over again. Maybe if he hadn't offered to help, one, two or more of them may have been killed in SA.

He should be regarded as a national hero.

Instead of attacking him for this innocent act, let us (you and I) focus on other ways to help those within our reach that are in one form of need or the other. This is what love is.

Just reasoning with you.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Xinzu: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Raymous25:
Cheap campaign strategy smiley undecided

You call over N150million naira worth of jet-fuel, tickets and maintenance "cheap"?

You're a fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.