Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa (47625 Views)

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Legendguru: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by NotFarFrom: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:

you wont cos if you do.. you are a fool too, is my opinion, which
everyone of us has, i wont call you a fool if air your own view.

i go just read and go
You are a fool then. Fool of fools for calling Airpeace CEO a scam because he saved Nigerians. FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... Let them block me. I will wait and come back. You are a HUGE, WIDE foooooooooolllllllllllllll
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by damose12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good man. More riches to you
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up there.

Do you want to join the two underage girls he sleeps with?

She as she be like bag of bones.

Fish head.
this is more reason you should look for ur lost sence, is been buried.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by mozona(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
NotFarFrom:
You are a fool then. Fool of fools for calling Airpeace CEO a scam because he saved Nigerians. FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... Let them block me. I will wait and come back. You are a HUGE, WIDE foooooooooolllllllllllllll

odey
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
this is more reason you should look for ur lost sence, is been buried.

Can't even construct simple English.

Air head.

I pity the child inside you right now.

Don't go and think of how you will feed it when it comes into this world.

Mumu.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Can't even construct simple English.

Air head.

I pity the child inside you right now.

Don't go and think of how you will feed it when it comes into this world.

Mumu.
lmaooo, y so angry? that I said u need sense,am I not being a Caring friend? really the more you write,the more u get more deep that u might not find any sense no matter how far u dig,lmaooo,ntooooo, vex more,I want you to keep ranting,am enjoying it,oups
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Drhighchief11: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dottore:

Wouldn't it have been examplary if religious leaders show concern that their co citizens are dying in a foreign land. Is that not what Christianity teaches. Each of the jests can carry at least 10 passengers. Is it not a good start? Are 10 lives not worth saving.

What if all the religious leaders who own private jets make unanimous efforts to aid in the evacuation of the stranded lives. It means that over 100 lives could be saved.
Let's be honest to ourselves.
Nice one..
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Drhighchief11: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice write-up
Dottore:

Wouldn't it have been examplary if religious leaders show concern that their co citizens are dying in a foreign land. Is that not what Christianity teaches. Each of the jests can carry at least 10 passengers. Is it not a good start? Are 10 lives not worth saving.

What if all the religious leaders who own private jets make unanimous efforts to aid in the evacuation of the stranded lives. It means that over 100 lives could be saved.
Let's be honest to ourselves.
Nice write-up
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by flinton(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
Businessman, no amount of money can fetch the publicity his presumed goodwill has generated thus far, man knows exactly what he's doing and what he stands to gain.
Shut the Bleep up, go do yours and stand to gain all u hv imagined
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Meliaen(f): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....

These big pastors are silent on this issue because they don't want to make donations. Fake pastors everywhere.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lmaooo, y so angry? that I said u need sense,am I not being a Caring friend? really the more you write,the more u get more deep that u might not find any sense no matter how far u dig,lmaooo,ntooooo, vex more,I want you to keep ranting,am enjoying it,oups

Where is the father of your unborn child?

Probably cooling his head else where. That's why you are here expressing your frustration on this forum.

Fish head illiterate fool.
...hunger will soon finish you. cheesy
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Where is the father of your unborn child?

Probably cooling his head else where. That's why you are here expressing your frustration on this forum.

Fish head illiterate fool.
...hunger will soon finish you. cheesy

lmaooo,he is no where to be found oo,if u had sence,I would have employed u to help looking for him oo, but it will be a waste , lmao,u re making my day,kaiii,lollll, this ur anger de give me joy,chai,rant on oo
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lmaooo,he is no where to be found oo,if u had sence,I would have employed u to help looking for him oo, but it will be a waste , lmao,u re making my day,kaiii,lollll, this ur anger de give me joy,chai,rant on oo

Making your 'day'?

Look out side fish head. cheesy

Dude must have beaten the living day light out of your empty skull for you to spill trash from your anus.

Too bad you have passed on your defective genes to your unborn child.

See who wants to give job cheesy Someone that has been jobless and can't find her bearing except to open legs and carry belle while still wearing rags. cheesy

Millipede.

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Making your 'day'?

Look out side fish head. cheesy

Dude must have beaten the living day light out of your empty skull for you to spill trash from your anus.

Too bad you have passed on your defective genes to your unborn child.

See who wants to give job cheesy Someone that has been jobless and can't find her bearing except to open legs and carry belle while still wearing rags. cheesy

Millipede.
��,girl must survive naa, at least I never check ur profile to know whether u be baby boy or baby girl ��,cus I de think Hussle,any huzzle u can think of,both opening legs,na Hussle ooo, I wan get busy that I won't take time to do investigation on person wey de Hussle,so boy or girl,start ur own Hussle oo,it can fetch u sense oo, lmaooo���,
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
��,girl must survive naa, at least I never check ur profile to know whether u be baby boy or baby girl ��,cus I de think Hussle,any huzzle u can think of,both opening legs,na Hussle ooo, I wan get busy that I won't take time to do investigation on person wey de Hussle,so boy or girl,start ur own Hussle oo,it can fetch u sense oo, lmaooo���,

Eya. cheesy

Dem don use this one head finish sowtey she no dey see wetin dey her front.

By the time your pikin go insult the living day light out of you for giving birth to him/her in penury, you go smell your nyash.

You never stand well, you go open nyash for agbero.

Mumu.

See the hungry looking thing wey wan born with all her rags. sad

Poverty in its realest form. cheesy

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Eya. cheesy

Dem don use this one head finish sowtey she no dey see wetin dey her front.

By the time your pikin go insult the living day light out of you for giving birth to him/her in penury, you go smell your nyash.

You never stand well, you go open nyash for agbero.

Mumu.

See the hungry looking thing wey wan born with all her rags. sad

Poverty in its realest form. cheesy
awwwrr,tns for this picture oo,don't have it in this phone oo,lmaooo,u see y I said u gat no sense,face me personally,I don tell u say na legs I de open, dragging babies,lolll, who do u no do u well oo,��,I like ur type,ur anger,loll,I bet u type sweating, loll,cus u are too angry,ntooo���, na poverty de make me Hussle naa,abi u wan to I beg u?leave me with my hussling ooo, reason amm oo, if I no get today,I go get tomorrow,na y I de Hussle hard��
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
awwwrr,tns for this picture oo,don't have it in this phone oo,lmaooo,u see y I said u gat no sense,face me personally,I don tell u say na legs I de open, dragging babies,lolll, who do u no do u well oo,��,I like ur type,ur anger,loll,I bet u type sweating, loll,cus u are too angry,ntooo���, na poverty de make me Hussle naa,abi u wan to I beg u?leave me with my hussling ooo, reason amm oo, if I no get today,I go get tomorrow,na y I de Hussle hard��

You be typical African blind bat. grin

No worry eh....soon to come, body go tell you. cheesy

By the time your weak a$$ unproductive decision starts telling on you, you go mutate by force.

Save your future selfie in your photo album.

You will need it for sober reflection. grin

Mumu. cheesy

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

You be typical African blind bat. grin

No worry eh....soon to come, body go tell you. cheesy

By the time your weak a$$ unproductive decision starts telling on you, you go mutate by force.

Save your future selfie in your photo album.

You will need it for sober reflection. grin

Mumu. cheesy
yawnss, with my last client,he tired me no be small,since u have not find anything new to blow hot with,except my legs opening �,I will assume u are out of curses,u keep running round the same words,I need new ones jare,nyen nyen nyen,��,and oh my dear,what I do now is Soo productive!oupss,pain u abi,lmaooo,u ve got nothing on me,search me more and rant more,if it can cure ur insomnia,I love to help,the only think u lack is sence, mehnnn,if u can just take a little time out to seek it,u will find it,don't let it go down 10 fit,cus is already in 6fit.oupssss��, I will reply when u find new words,for now,lemme rest,this my bis aren't easy jare
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
yawnss, with my last client,he tired me no be small,since u have not find anything new to blow hot with,except my legs opening �,I will assume u are out of curses,u keep running round the same words,I need new ones jare,nyen nyen nyen,��,and oh my dear,what I do now is Soo productive!oupss,pain u abi,lmaooo,u ve got nothing on me,search me more and rant more,if it can cure ur insomnia,I love to help,the only think u lack is sence, mehnnn,if u can just take a little time out to seek it,u will find it,don't let it go down 10 fit,cus is already in 6fit.oupssss��, I will reply when u find new words,for now,lemme rest,this my bis aren't easy jare

Hehehehe...e pain am. grin

Future failure of a broke baby mama.

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

lmao,pain ke,when I de enjoy u since,lmao��,I no wan reply sef, but I no wan u thinking I no appreciate the joy u give me tonight��, I can't be broke oo,this Hussle de pay well ooo��
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

na now sef I see how u beautifully edited my pics,haaaa�, u get time oo,kaiii,this my hussling no de give me this kind time ooo���,
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lmao,pain ke,when I de enjoy u since,lmao��,I no wan reply sef, but I no wan u thinking I no appreciate the joy u give me tonight��, I can't be broke oo,this Hussle de pay well ooo��

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look who is ranting now....grin

Your present and future spilled right in front of you.

How shocking. cool

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
na now sef I see how u beautifully edited my pics,haaaa�, u get time oo,kaiii,this my hussling no de give me this kind time ooo���,

Yeah, do yourself a solid and change your current one to this.

This is so you personified. grin

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look who is ranting now....grin

Your present and future spilled right in front of you.

How shocking. cool
yawnss,yes oo,lemme rant how I have enjoyed u,oupss,I can't rant in anger naa,u see all ur curses,na too much vex de worry u��,do I need to do that to someone who don make me happy, I really do wan rest oo,if u understand my work,u go know we suppose no wan play with any little rest, eheh dude Hussle hard ooo,so u won't be checking profile up and down,lmaooo,
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
yawnss,yes oo,lemme rant how I have enjoyed u,oupss,I can't rant in anger naa,u see all ur curses,na too much vex de worry u��,do I need to do that to someone who don make me happy, I really do wan rest oo,if u understand my work,u go know we suppose no wan play with any little rest, eheh dude Hussle hard ooo,so u won't be checking profile up and down,lmaooo,

You wan rest? grin

Or you wan cry to sleep?

e touch you deep o.

Insults on top back/waist pain.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

You wan rest? grin

Or you wan cry to sleep?

e touch you deep o.

Insults on top back/waist pain.

grin grin grin grin
naaa,which insults,for my Hussle?naaa,I go rest naa,abi u no wan mk my waist rest?,the pains no be here oo, and I get client coming early,so I need the rest ooo, for this Hussles,I live here ooo,
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
naaa,which insults,for my Hussle?naaa,I go rest naa,abi u no wan mk my waist rest?,the pains no be here oo, and I get client coming early,so I need the rest ooo, for this Hussles,I live here ooo,

Client keh, and you are still hungry eating rubbish food. cheesy

Which kind client be that, make we know how you dey feed. grin

Mean while, update your profile pic. You cannot be admiring my artwork and not show it.

Do the needful. grin

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Mean while, update your profile pic. You cannot be admiring my artwork and not show it.

Do the needful. grin
haaaa,u still de check me out oo,I must have vex u well oo,lmaooo,habaaa, I de eat well now ooo,I get strength to attend to them ooo,Kai, sweet gan! how I come have ur full attention,must be hard work ooo doing all this checking out���, abeg lemme Hussle more jare,e de pay oooo
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Do the needful. grin
u even cleaned my last comment,Kai,I gbadu this skill oo,if only e de pay���,thinking!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
haaaa,u still de check me out oo,I must have vex u well oo,lmaooo,habaaa, I de eat well now ooo,I get strength to attend to them ooo,Kai, sweet gan! how I come have ur full attention,must be hard work ooo doing all this checking out���, abeg lemme Hussle more jare,e de pay oooo

Okay. Atleast e reach you to buy bend down select make you for no n@ked na. cheesy

The rag wey you wear na full proof.

The lord is good.

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
u even cleaned my last comment,Kai,I gbadu this skill oo,if only e de pay���,thinking!

You say you like your new picture.
cheesy

Oya put am as profile pic.

I go plasta am all over Nairaland since you talk say you like am like this.

Na my new meme. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.