Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found (4048 Views)

The Galaxy A Series! / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by Henryneo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6LmeAlWQfI

So you may not realize how good the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus are until you've held and used either of them. Then you begin to see that a lot of the negative things said about the phones just fades away. I know this is true because a good number of the reviewers who bashed this phone before having a hands on experience completely changed their narrative after owning the device.

2 Likes

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by seankafor(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
I currently use the galaxy a70 ..and I believe one day am gonna be able to afford Samsung note flagships without too much hassles and breaking account.

I dont think I can use any smartphone other than Samsung so help me God

17 Likes

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by sofiscatedmoron: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
nice device
Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by asgard01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
seankafor:
I currently use the galaxy a70 ..and I believe one day am gonna be able to afford Samsung note flagships without too much hassles and breaking account.

... AMEN BRODA... AMEN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by falcon01: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
seankafor:

Welcome to the club brother !

3 Likes

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
How much for this flashy elegant looking pieces of device

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by Timileyin1234(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Las las na how the price go drop b dis
S10plus whey just comot and iPhone X worth the same price. Phone of 2017 to 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
seankafor:

amen cheesy
Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by seankafor(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
seankafor:

Jesus Christ

Who liked this my comment

Am currently using Samsung note 10 plus now .

Chai.. nothing in life in unachievable so far as you put effort and double up..

Looking back at the level I was and the level I am now, I can only give thanks to God, and also praying for greater heights..

3 Likes

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by Mizik(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
seankafor:
Jesus Christ

Looking back at the level I was and the level I am now, I can only give thanks to God, and also praying for greater heights..
Time for an Upgrade

Unlocked 12/128gb
Phones Only

Note 20 ultra unlocked 128gb x 10|Black| 320k each

S20 ultra unlocked 128gb x 10| 250k each

S20 ultra 128gb x 10| Tmobile locked | 180k each

Note 20 unlocked 128gb x 1| 200k

S20 plus unlocked 128gb x 10| 215k each

S20 unlocked 128gb x 10| 195k each

Neat

All phone only

Prices are Firm

Location is lagos

Re: I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found by Kaymicheal852: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
seankafor:
Jesus Christ

My only regret is I should have been using Samsung flagships phones earlier,I can afford this phone ealry 2020 but instead I buy Samsung A71 which I only use for one month,it's a very good phone but I just don't get along with the phone keyboard and it doesn't look classy enough because of the average design

I give it to my girl and I have been switching fron one iphone to the other since then one I get Google pixel 2xl for second phone I realize the freedom android gives but I'm deep rooted in the apple ecosystem now

I later got Googe pixel 3xl as a second phone but I finally took the decision to swap my iphone 11 for Samsung S10 plus because the Googe pixel just don't have enough battery for my daily driver

Android brings peace of mind ,open source and flexibility,but Samsung takes it to a new level , although it's not that costly anymore even people with iphone 13 do admire it and I'm looking to upgrade when Samsung make a small flagship phone with very strong battery because I don't like big phones

The s20 s21 or s22 either don't have the design I like or enough battery,I'm going to wait , Samsung all the way

(1) (Reply)

Anger Worldwide As The New Iphone 6 Plus Bend In Users' Pocket / Most Used Devices In Nigeria Wont Support Whatsapp Starting From Today(see List) / Nokia 2.1, Nokia 3.1 And Nokia 5.1 Photos, specs, and price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.