Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (36059 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by GboltNG: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has pledged to airlift more Nigerians back home from South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

This comes as Air Peace Airlines, Wednesday, airlifted about 188 Nigerians from South Africa following the xenophobic attacks in that country.

Reacting to the development in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on Thursday, the outspoken clergyman wrote;

“Just heard 900 Nigs want to return home from SA. I asked the flight tickets be bought for 20 Nigerians in South Africa who want to return home. I will take care of the cost..pls register at our church in Johannesburg..we will airlift more by God's grace. God keep you all alive.”

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1172109603934474240?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/982706/xenophobic-attacks-apostle-suleman-to-airlift-nigerians-from-safrica/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Sunofgod(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tight arrse charlatan!......20 one way tickets?

Cheap publicity stunt!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
he try

31 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why not airlift all undecided

I heard about you that you are stinkingly rich

Well is better than fg and our so call billionaires

Imam I'm waiting for you also.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by RoyalBlu(f): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice move.

At all at all naim bad pass.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Dpharisee: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lovely, this inspires hope on each other as our brothers keepers.

I am waiting for MURIC to do something similar and not regular lamentations on the media about hijab

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amuatulu:
Patiently waiting for PMB presidential jet to airlift the remaining batch...

14 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by madridsta007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Tight fool.......20 one way tickets?

Cheap publicity stunt!

Then do yours and put it on Twitter or somewhere.

Ingratitude stinks.

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
With his Private jet? Standing is not allowed o...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by noble71(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
What is the government doing about this? They didn't even welcome those Air Peace brought home. I weep for this country. embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by arantess: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
qualityGod:

How many your govt airlift?

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by tofolo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
qualityGod:

He said he would air lift more at least him try, wetin Nig Govt do?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by AleAirHub(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by kingreign(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Cheap publicity stunt!
qualityGod:

I learnt you've got diarrhoea of the mouth. What stops you from doing same as he's done?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by tofolo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
arantess:

How many your govt airlift?
Thank you Sir.

15 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by nonxo007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Cheap publicity stunt!
How many have you airlifted?

30 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Bacteriologist(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Religion has done more bad than good to humanity and its progress. But when I see humanitarian acts like these I can at least I can put my disgust on hold till they continue to prove me right again.

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Segunhife(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stop attacking him, he has done his own part, we also have wealthy ppl in the country. Atleast the 20 will appreciate himundecided

24 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Yusfunoble(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Cheap publicity stunt!

Shut da fvck up!
You get wheelbarrow, talk more of plane.
Ingrates everywhere.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Love892(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Clout chaser. Copy copy
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Beface(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is what makes America great (your problem is my problem and my problem is your problem). If every rich Nigerians shows love and support to the poor and venerable, Nigeria will be a better place. Imagine staying in a village in Kaduna where there is no good road and water but your neighbour has 11millions dollars in his house and you guys are dying of hunger (True life story).

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by stevio(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you and other unreasonable folks like you do the same,they will all be brought back at once,let common sense guide your utterances, it's a humanitarian/Charity service he's offering,it's not his responsibility sad
Sunofgod:

Cheap publicity stunt!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Halexgos3(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
20 is too much,the should have been 10 make them lap themselves

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Generalwoodz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
It's now clear that the present government dont just care about her citizen...

First it was Allen Onyemaa and now Suleiman..SA will continue with the xenophobia cos the FG is treating the issue with kid gloves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa by RexTramadol1: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Make all clergies gather money to give air peace

He go airlift dem all

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.