Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet (15964 Views)

Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! / Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
patani:

He doesn't want man to be evil but he gave him will to do anything.recall the garden of Aden story..He gave them different trees and asked them not to eat from a particular one..(Again, power of will given to man) but man went ahead to eat it using his free will and he had the knowledge of good and evil..Which made him to do evil...IMO
The problem you are yet to address is, God hate evil right? He doesn't want man to be evil right, why then did he gave human freewill knowing that evil will exist?

It's like you know your baby(which stands for man imperfections) will crawl and swallow the drug on the floor, why put the baby down and watch till he swallow the drug? As a good father won't you pick up the baby or better still take away the drug from the flow.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by patani(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
tintingz:
The problem you are yet to address is, God hate evil right? He doesn't want man to be evil right, why then did he gave human freewill knowing that evil will exist?

It's like you know your baby(which stands for man imperfections) will crawl and swallow the drug on the floor, why put the baby down and watch till he swallow the drug? As a good father won't you pick up the baby or better still take away the drug from the flow.

You cant use a little child scenario on this...A little child has no knowledge of good and evil..You can only compare it to my teenage child who I want to know the consequences of things (evil or good) rather than guiding him all the time and nt allowing him to use his brain

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
patani:

You cant use a little child scenario on this...A little child has no knowledge of good and evil..You can only compare it to my teenage child who I want to know the consequences of things (evil or good) rather than guiding him all the time and nt allowing him to use his brain

I'm using a baby as an analogy for humans imperfection and the father as God intelligence and care.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by patani(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
tintingz:
I'm using a baby as an analogy for humans imperfection and the father as God intelligence and care.

Use a teenger...Babies dont even know how to fend for themselves(which is a basic human instinct)..For instance, a baby can starve to death and not make attempt to eat...So use a human form with imperfection but some level of inteligence....

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by tintingz(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2019
patani:

Use a teenger...Babies dont even know how to fend for themselves(which is a basic human instinct)..For instance, a baby can starve to death and not make attempt to eat...So use a human form with imperfection but some level of inteligence....
The analogy I mentioned didn't talk about babies fending for themselves. Even if I use a teenager, it's still the same thing.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by patani(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
tintingz:
The analogy I mentioned didn't talk about babies fending for themselves. Even if I use a teenager, it's still the same thing.

Tenager is not thesame..I should be careful while training my teenage son..Better for me to warn him not to try drugs or drive while drunk than restrict hi from goin out because I dnt want him to get hurt....So the same way, God warn us tru his words to run away from sins and evil act..Its left to us to listen to him and desist from such act or go our own way to do evil which brings bad incidence to others or upon us....So back to my point...God want you to exercise your will power and choose good over evil..He will nt prevent you from doing evil to youself or others..Just be ready to bear the consequences in the after life....

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by tintingz(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2019
patani:

Tenager is not thesame..I should be careful while training my teenage son..Better for me to warn him not to try drugs or drive while drunk than restrict hi from goin out because I dnt want him to get hurt....So the same way, God warn us tru his words to run away from sins and evil act..Its left to us to listen to him and desist from such act or go our own way to do evil which brings bad incidence to others or upon us....So back to my point...God want you to exercise your will power and choose good over evil..He will nt prevent you from doing evil to youself or others..Just be ready to bear the consequences in the after life....

It's obvious you don't get the analogy.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by patani(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2019
tintingz:

It's obvious you don't get the analogy.

Ok..I give up..Told u intially I dont do wel havng God's debate with atheist....Wish you well my brother...
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by hab1234: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Akpan107:
I have a soft copy of it already...

Allah also contradict Himself on the days He spent in creating the world.

Sura 41:9
Allah created the world in two days.

Sura 41:10
In four days

Sura 32:4; 7:54, 103 and 10:3
Allah created the world in six days.

Based on the above account,
How many days did Allah create the world?

Why should Allah contradict Himself?

Number one sura 41:9 : Allah created the earth in two days
Number 2 sura 41:10 then he placed on the earth mountains, blessed it and determined his creature's sustenance in another four days.

Earth in two days plus other things in four days making 6 days ..the verses follow each other and their meanings are clear .

Surah 32:4. Allah says he created the heavens heavens and earth[/b]and [b]everything in between them in six days..

So where is the contradiction. Sura 41:9 earth alone
41:10 other things in four days
32:4 everything plus earth and heavens in 6 days..
Talk something else

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Akpan107(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2019
hab1234:

Number one sura 41:9 : Allah created the earth in two days
Number 2 sura 41:10 then he placed on the earth mountains, blessed it and determined his creature's sustenance in another four days.

Earth in two days plus other things in four days making 6 days ..the verses follow each other and their meanings are clear .

Surah 32:4. Allah says he created the heavens heavens and earth[/b]and [b]everything in between them in six days..

So where is the contradiction. Sura 41:9 earth alone
41:10 other things in four days
32:4 everything plus earth and heavens in 6 days..
Talk something else

Let me follow your logic.

Indeed He who created the earth in 2 days

And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface... in 4 days

And He completed them as seven heaven within 2 days
Sura 41:12

2+4+2= 8

The wise ones understands the contradictions in your book and were silent, you claim to be wise but you're actually not.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Akpan107:

Let me follow your logic.

Indeed He who created the earth in 2 days

And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface... in 4 days

And He completed them as seven heaven within 2 days
Sura 41:12

2+4+2= 8

The wise ones understands the contradictions in your book and were silent, you claim to be wise but you're actually not.

I think your logic is flawed.

Was it mentioned that the each of the 2, 4 and 2 days was used to create only the earth, mountains and 7 heavens respectively? Don't you consider there could be several subset combinations possible in the arrangement?

Read about Venn diagram and learn the logic of sets and subset.

It's like me saying i traveled from Lagos to Abuja in 2hours and to PH in three hours. Abuja to PH is one hour really which is a subset of three hours.

The Qur'an is the truth. You are rather mistaken. But too much mistake of this kind will make you a full blown liar!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Akpan107(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I think your logic is flawed.

Was it mentioned that the each of the 2, 4 and 2 days was used to create only the earth, mountains and 7 heavens respectively? Don't you consider there could be several subset combinations possible in the arrangement?

Read about Venn diagram and learn the logic of sets and subset.

It's like me saying i traveled from Lagos to Abuja in 2hours and to PH in three hours. Abuja to PH is one hour really which is a subset of three hours.

The Qur'an is the truth. You are rather mistaken. But too much mistake of this kind will make you a full blown liar!
Hahaha.... You're simply confused.

The Quran made its contradictions very clear to those who care to decern.

Venn diagram indeed.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Akpan107:

Venn diagram indeed.

You just proved it was no mistake. You are simply a liar.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Akpan107(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You just proved it was no mistake. You are simply a liar.
How have I prove it was not a mistake?

That's is not the first mistake Allah and Muhammad has made in the Quran...

There are hundreds of others.

You just failed to explain how 8 days turned 6, but you are quick to say I proved it.

You need to explain better.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Akpan107:

Venn diagram indeed.

How do you explain to a kid that two minus one is (-1)?

I think you will never learn now till you grow up.
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Akpan107(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

How do you explain to a kid that two minus one is (-1)?

I think you will never learn now till you grow up.
your are simply clueless and don't have what to say...
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Akpan107:
your are simply clueless and don't have what to say...

If you have much to say you won't add ..... above.

Why are you all like this?
Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Solohmony: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
He can be a prophet but in the light of the bible he is only qualified to be false prophet because he have those qualities of false prophet as reveal in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Solohmony: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
He can be a prophet but in the light of the bible he is only qualified to be false prophet because he have those qualities of false prophet as revealed in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by Solohmony: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
In the light of the bible he only qualified to be false prophet because he fit in that position. He is a prophet but fake one.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Solohmony:
In the light of the bible he only qualified to be false prophet because he fit in that position. He is a prophet but fake one.
How do we know a real prophet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.