Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,989,970 members, 7,279,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 05:34 AM

Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria (1293 Views)

Road Travel Precaution During The Yuletide Season / Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders / Road Travel Made Easy-emytrip: The Bus People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by willsonzzy: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please nairaland,I want to know how to travel from Ghana to Nigeria by road without any transport company.because their fair is getting out of hand and it's affecting business, please help a brother.
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by willsonzzy: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please I need a reply nairalanders
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by Evidenx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
You want to know how to travel from Ghana to Nigeria without any transport company? BUY YOUR CAR THEN AND TRAVEL WITH IT.
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by gentlebullet(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
willsonzzy:
Please nairaland,I want to know how to travel from Ghana to Nigeria by road without any transport company.because their fair is getting out of hand and it's affecting business, please help a brother.
If you are in Accra, find your way to STC station in Tudu and board a bus to Aflao( the fare is Ghc28). When you alight at the STC Park in Aflao, you walk down to the border and stamp your passport out of Ghana and into Togo.

After border crossing, Just walk down to the car park right there on the Togo side of Aflao, you will see vehicles loading to Cotonou, Seme and Lagos. The Seme cars loads faster and the fare is 6000Cfa, you will alight at Hilla-Codji (Togo/ Benin border), cross on foot whiles the vehicle crosses to wait for you at the car park on the Benin side.( stamping of passport here has to do with your smartness. If you don't have a passport and yellow card, you pay 500cfa on both sides to immigration and 300cfa for yellow card).

From Hilla-codji you pass Cotonou and drive to Seme, Just pick a bike to cross you to the Nigeria side for #500 if you aren't stamping passport. I am sure you can find your way from Seme to your final destination in Lagos.
I hope this helps.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by willsonzzy: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Thank you so much this will go a long way I appreciate
gentlebullet:

If you are in Accra, find your way to STC station in Tudu and board a bus to Aflao( the fare is Ghc28). When you alight at the STC Park in Aflao, you walk down to the border and stamp your passport out of Ghana and into Togo.

After border crossing, Just walk down to the car park right there on the Togo side of Aflao, you will see vehicles loading to Cotonou, Seme and Lagos. The Seme cars loads faster and the fare is 6000Cfa, you will alight at Hilla-Codji (Togo/ Benin border), cross on foot whiles the vehicle crosses to wait for you at the car park on the Benin side.( stamping of passport here has to do with your smartness. If you don't have a passport and yellow card, you pay 500cfa on both sides to immigration and 300cfa for yellow card).

From Hilla-codji you pass Cotonou and drive to Seme, Just pick a bike to cross you to the Nigeria side for #500 if you aren't stamping passport. I am sure you can find your way from Seme to your final destination in Lagos.
I hope this helps.....
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by gentlebullet(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
willsonzzy:
Thank you so much this will go a long way I appreciate
You are most welcome....
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by willsonzzy: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok bro thanks
Ewan1:
Thanks for sharing about road travel from Ghana to Nigeria Personal Injury Lawyer. I think it will be helpful for those who are planning a road trip from Ghana to Nigeria. He has very well explained his experience of the trip.
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by evergreen9: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2019
gentlebullet:

You are most welcome....

Been trying to reach you bro. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by ryanbabraham: 7:49am On May 30, 2020
When I read this article, I got some information about how to travel from Ghana to Nigeria by road without any transport company. I think it will be helpful for everyone who is planning a road trip from Ghana to Nigeria. click here Thanks for sharing the post.

1 Like

Re: Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria by Idaytesj29: 10:03am On May 01, 2022
gentlebullet:

I hope this helps.....

So, there are no Sienna independent transporters traveling the route? Like we have for Lagos to Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Sweden / No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.