Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

How GOD Reveals HIMSELF To Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How GOD Reveals HIMSELF To Us (193 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Christ Reveals Himself ... / Edo 2020: “God reveals to me there will be bloodbath,”. says Prophet Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How GOD Reveals HIMSELF To Us by 7victor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
To know how GOD reveals HIMSELF to you,please read Exodus 33:17-23 which reads thus:

Moses said "I pray show me your glory" and HE(GOD) said "I will make all my goodness pass before you,and will proclaim before you my name 'LORD' and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious and will show mercy to whom I will show mercy".

But HE(GOD) said "You cannot see my face for man cannot see me and live"

From the above verses,Moses asked to see GOD's glory.

GOD's reply shows that any time we see GOD's goodness, (favours, kindness, breakthroughs in our endeavours, unexpected good things/money ) GOD is actually revealing HIMSELF and HIS glory to us.

Any time you experience GOD's mercy and see HIS grace,GOD is revealing HIMSELF/glory to us.

Any time these things happen to us,you should know that GOD is actually with us and is revealling HIMSELF/glory to us.

But the last verse indicates that we cannot see HIS face and live.

Seeing some one's face will make you know the person fully.

You can now describe the person after seeing his/her face.

We cannot see GOD's face because GOD is infinite and must not/cannot be fully understood and known/described.

You may not see GOD physically but you can see HIM by HIS goodness/mercy/grace in your life.

By HOLY SPIRIT's revelation,a christian would be able to understand the final meaning of these verses.

He or she could also understand the deepest reality of the coming of GOD/appearance of GOD to this earth in the person of JESUS CHRIST.

HE it was who took away our sins and makes us righteous as christians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be A Member Of A Newly Formed Church? / Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Goke Re Orun / If You Ask For Second Plate Of Food,we Shall Beat You!!--chinese Religious Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.